Day One Thousand Four-Hundred and Fifty Seven

Experiment KR0611S

 

Yixing could hear Wu Fan’s screaming. He could hear the piercing sound of the man’s screams of pain and horror echo through the hallway. Yixing pressed his hands over his ears, trying to shut out the sound that he hated.

He hated hearing Wu Fan being in pain. The loud sounds of Wu Fans screams were turning hoarser and hoarser by the minute and all of a sudden it was quiet. All too quiet for Yixing’s liking. He took his hand away from his ears and looked over at the door that was still closed.

It was an eerie silence before the door was opened and two men carried out Wu Fan.

Yixing’s eyes widened when he saw the state of Wu Fan. Blood was dripping from not only from his chin but also from his back. The boy had blood running from what looked like a hole on the side of his head, making his black hair look wine red from the blood.

His lips were dark red of the blood that was running down to his chin and dripping from there down to the floor.

On his back there were two big holes that blood was gushing out of. Yixing watched as the two men put Wu Fan down on the floor and Yixing ran forward, struggling out of the grips of the doctors who tried to hold him back. He watched Wu Fan lay on the ground, panting hard for air with his eyes wide open filled with panic.

“Wu Fan!” Yixing screamed as he reached the boy and fell to his knees. He took Wu Fan’s cheeks in his hands and stared at those frightened eyes. “Yixing” Wu Fan sputtered out through the blood and Yixing shushed him.

“Shh, don’t say anything, you’re going to be alright” Yixing said as he saw how Wu Fan nodded silently and coughed out some more blood. The breathing of the boy on the floor got lighter and lighter, eyelids blinking slower and lazier for each time.

Yixing looked at Wu Fan and placed his hand over the boy’s chest, he could feel his heart beat getting slower and slower. “No, no, Wu Fan.” Yixing mumbled as he looked up to his face and saw his eyes closed.

“Please, no, don’t do this to me” Yixing mumbled with tears running down his cheeks as he placed his hands on Wu Fan’s back and he focused his energy on his hands. His soft hands started glowing slightly in the room and he looked at the wound that was still letting out a huge amount of blood.

Slowly the blood stopped to run but Yixing could still feel the loss of energy from Wu Fan. He watched the wounds on his back twitch as the edges tried to reach the other side to heal.

At this moment the two scientists were back and they saw what Yixing was doing and rushed up to the man. They started to pull him away but Yixing screamed at them to let him go. The men finally let Yixing go and the boy continued to heal Wu Fan’s wounds.

One of the men fetched a doctor and the man came back with a big bat. He looked at Yixing as the boy hovered his hands over Wu Fan’s chest, trying to heal the damage that had been created inside of his body. The doctor walked down to Yixing with the bat in his hand, telling Yixing to stop but the boy did not stop.

“You give me no choice” the doctor mumbled and raised the bat and swung it down toward Yixing’s back.

The boy screamed out in agony and fell over the body on the floor. Tears sprung out of his eyes again and he winced in pain when he pushed himself up again and placed his hands over Wu Fan again.

The doctor sighed as he hit the boy again. And again. And again. But Yixing wouldn’t move. He refused to move away from Wu Fan, he wouldn’t let the boy he loved die on him. He wouldn’t be able to live if he let him die.

The doctor beat Yixing so that the boy could barely breathe or feel anything on his back and the doctor sighed. He ruffled his own hair and then beckoned the assistants to leave the two experiments alone.

Yixing cried as he tried to heal Wu Fan’s head wounds and he sobbed out loud as he had healed the wounds on Wu Fan and the boy still laid unmoving on the ground, only his chest rising in a steady rhythm now and his heart was beating normally for him.

“Please Wu Fan” the boy cried silently as he caressed Wu Fan’s head that he held in his lap. “Please, wake up Wu Fan.” He whispered as he looked down on the peaceful looking face of Wu Fan. The blood had dried in stripes over his face and Yixing’s hands were tinted with dried blood as he Wu Fan’s cheeks.

“Please” he pleaded as tears run down his face and he hugged Wu Fan’s body as he shook with the sobs that left his body.

Day 1457

-Project Angelus is completely in love with KR0611S. He keeps healing the subject even when we tell him not to. Some scientists hit him really hard to stop him, but P.A. continues to heal the subject. Earlier I saw him crying over his body and he was whispering something to him. I think that the subject knows he will never love P.A. and he knows he will have a mate in the future. He must hate himself to give him so much pain. I feel pity for P.A., he needs not to think about him, but we can do nothing.

We can't stop him from loving someone.

_________

A/N;Hi guys.... I know I didin't update last week but that was actually because I couldn't! You see, I had school first, school ended 3:40, after that I went downtown with my friends and we ate dinner and then at 8 we went to the movies and saw Breaking Dawn Part 1 AND Part 2. So I wasn't home until 2 in the morning and I was in no way going to update... But you can see that I wrote a little bit longer than what I have done these past chapters so I hope you still like it and forgive me... 

And on another note, if you're interested in reading short EXO imagines then you can head on to my tumblr: Exotics-Imagine Thank you.