Here Comes A Storm

Hello Daddy!

Onew had finally kissed her. The sweet and gentle kiss that he had dreamed of. It felt like forever when it was only a few moments.

Jessica was caught off guard from his sudden kiss, when she suddenly felt herself enjoying the kiss. She didn't know what thoughts were going through her mind, but there were a lot. She couldn't think straight as she felt Onew's soft lips on hers.

Her arms began to wrap around his neck. His hands were put firmly on her waist. Her leg began to lift backwards.

It was a pretty lasting and sweet kiss until a phone rang.

They pulled away, slightly annoyed, but embarassed on the moment that just happened.

Jessica looked down at her handbag, which rang and rang. She sighed, looking into his warm eyes.

Onew chuckled. "It's okay. Go ahead and answer it."

"Mianhae," she apologized as she ran a hand through her bag for her phone. She took the electronic in her hand and answered it while still staring at him. "Yobseyo?" "Oh! Mom! Hey!" "Really? Yoogeun wants to say hi?"

Onew smiled as he knew she was happy to see that her mother was calling, awaiting for Yoogeun's voice to speak through.

"Yoogeun! Annyeong." "Jinjja?" "Appa?" "Appa is here." Jessica held the phone towards Onew. "Onew, Yoogeun wants to speak with you."

Onew bit his lip and confirmed, "Me?"

She nodded happily.

Onew took the phone in his hand and held it to his ear. "Yoogeun?"

"Appa!"

"Annyeong."

"Appa! I went to the park!"

"Ah. Jinjja? Did you have fun?"

"Mm. It was fun."

"That's good, Yoogeun. Do you want to talk to Eomma?"

"Mm."

Onew chuckled as he handed the phone back to Jessica, awkwardly.

Jessica smiled at him as she ended the conversation with Yoogeun and her mother. She exhaled, staring at him. "Onew."

"Neh?"

Jessica took a hand to his cheek. "Gomawo."

"What for?"

"For being there for Yoogeun. I never thought Yoogeun would ever have a father again after Donghae left. But I thank you for being his father." Jessica placed a light butterfly kiss on his cheek, making him blush.

Onew smiled. "Of course. Anything for a person I love."

Jessica felt like her heart just melted. "Onew, do you love me?"

Onew didn't do anything for a moment. He just stared into her brown eyes. As a response, he took her face in his hands and lightly kissed her again. When he pulled back, he chuckled. "Does that answer your question?"

Jessica nodded while blushing. "It does." She pulled him into another.

After moments, they pulled back, breathing for air.

He finally asked, "Sica, will you be my girlfriend?"

Of course, she nodded with a smile.

 

Two weeks had passed and Yoogeun had gotten closer with Onew. Onew came over everyday after work to visit with Jessica and Yoogeun. But mainly to be as Jessica said, to be there for Yoogeun. Of course he can't forget his girlfriend, but he now felt proud to call Yoogeun like his own child. Nothing could be better for their family.

One day, Onew was at Jessica's place in the late afternoon. He was teaching Yoogeun numbers and words as Jessica was preparing dinner for them.

The doorbell had rang.

Jessica yelled from the kitchen, "Onew! Could you answer the door, please?!"

Onew smiled and stood up. "I'll be right back, Yoogeun." He began walking to the front door when he heard running footsteps behind him. He turned around and found Yoogeun running towards him.

Yoogeun walked beside Onew to the front door.

Onew opened the door to find a man standing there. "May I help you?"

Yoogeun peeked from behind Onew's legs to see the man at the door.

"Yoogeun?" the man exclaimed.

Yoogeun said to him, "I'm Yoogeun."

The man spread a smile on his face. "Yoogeun!" He opened his arms. "It's Appa!" He got down to Yoogeun's level to hopefully have him hug him.

Yoogeun hid behind Onew's legs, still peeking.

"Babe, who's at the...door?"

Onew turned to find Jessica walking towards him with a shocked face.

The man at the door straightened himself up as he stood up. "Jessica."

Jessica stood by Onew, gripping onto Yoogeun's hand behind him. "Donghae."

Onew pieced the puzzle together. This man was Donghae. He couldn't recognize him as he's changed since the last time he saw him. He seemed cleaner and a lot more professional.

"Jessica, I..." Donghae's words were cut off by Jessica.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came back. I came back for you and Yoogeun. I want to claim what is rightfully mine."

Jessica crossed her arms.

Yoogeun appeared from behind Onew and stood in front of him and Jessica.

Donghae looked down at the child. "Yoogeun?"

Yoogeun just sort of stared at him.

"It's me. It's Appa."

He didn't respond. He looked at Onew. "Appa?"

Donghae's eyes led straight to Onew. "Onew?"

Onew hesitantly chuckled. "Neh. How are you doing, Donghae?"

Donghae didn't seem happy. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Jessica and Yoogeun."

"What for?"

"Jessica's my girlfriend. And I'm apparantly Yoogeun's father."

Donghae pressed his lips together. "Move." He pushed his way through the door and entered the house. He stormed into the living room.

 

Jessica exhaled, groaning.

Onew looked at her. He whispered, "What is he doing here?"

"I don't know," she whispered back. "He shouldn't even be here."

"What do we do?"

"Just follow my lead." Jessica went into the living room after Donghae.

Onew picked up Yoogeun and followed her.