Hello Daddy?

Hello Daddy!

The next morning, Jessica woke up early to prepare her home.

She had invited Onew over to come spend some time with Yoogeun.

Yoogeun was still sleeping in his room as Jessica cleaned up a little.

 

Jessica looked at the clock which read 8:00am.

"Aigoo. Onew will be here soon."

She scurried to Yoogeun's room and saw him still fast asleep.

She smiled and then closed his bedroom door.

"Better let him sleep for a little longer."

Jessica went off to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast that she made ahead of time.

She set the food on the kitchen table and then heard a doorbell.

"Oh! I think Onew is here." She brushed her hands off and then casually made her way to the front door.

She straightened her hair out so it didn't look messy then paused.

She took a deep breath before opening the door to find the handsome young man there. She couldn't help but smile.

"Onew!"

Onew smiled at her with his eye-smile and felt his cheeks flush.

"Annyeong Sica."

"It's great to have you come over." She opened the door wider for him to come inside.

Onew shyly walked into the comfort of her home, feeling welcomed with his hands in his pockets.

Jessica shut the door and stood by him. "Yoogeun is still asleep. He stayed up pretty late last night, so I'm letting him sleep some more."

Onew shyly nodded. "That's alright. Children need their sleep," he chuckled.

Jessica giggled. "Neh. Um. Are you hungry? I haven't eaten so I made breakfast. Would you like to join me?"

He just smiled. "I've already eaten, but I hope it's okay that I could sit with you."

"Of course."

Jessica guided him to her kitchen area and led him to the table with her breakfast laid out.

She sat at the seat where her placemat was set.

Onew sat at the seat next to her. "Go ahead and eat. You need your strength today."

Jessica nodded before eating her kimchi.

Onew watched her with an awkward stare, admiring her beauty. She's grown so much in the past two years. Grown more beautiful.

Jessica saw him staring at her. "Bwoh? Is there something on my face?"

Onew chuckled. "Just the beauty of your face." OMO. That was such a lame compliment.

Jessica giggled. "Gomawo. That's kind." She turned her head to avoid blushing in front of him.

His cheeks were flushing out with pinkness all over. It was too hard to hide.

She turned back and stared back at her food. "Onew, this is too much for me to eat. Please have some."

He looked at her with worried eyes. "But you need strength, Sica. You need to eat something."

Jessica shook her head. "Aniyo. Please. I insist you have a bite with me."

Onew looked even more worried. "I don't know. Cause the last time you cooked me food..."

"Yah! I learned more and got better!"

Onew laughed. "I'll be the judge of that."

Jessica gave him the chopsticks.

Onew took one bite from the kimchi and let his tastebuds settle.

"It's not bad. It's not bad at all. It's pretty good."

Jessica playfully punched him. "See?! I told you."

Onew chuckled. "Arasso. I see that your cooking has improved."

Jessica smiled and ate more of her stew with him.

 

Later on, she turned to see that the clock struck 8:45am.

She got up from her seat and took the empty dishes with her to the sink. "Let me clean up here."

She began washing the dishes neatly.

Onew smiled and then stared at her from the back. So beautiful, even from the back.

Jessica finished washing the dishes and then dried her hands.

They heard small footsteps approaching the kitchen area. They turned to find a sleepy Yoogeun.

"Eomma," Yoogeun tiredly said.

Jessica smiled to see her adorable child. "Eomma's here, Yoogeun."

Yoogeun ran to Jessica.

She picked him up. "Aigoo. Did you sleep well?"

"Mm." He played with her hair.

Onew watched the bond between them, making him smile on the inside.

Jessica pointed towards Onew. "Look. Who's that?"

"Appa!"

Onew was shocked to see that he remembers him.

Jessica walked towards Onew with Yoogeun in her arms.

But Onew stepps back, trying to avoid it.

Yoogeun held his arms out. "Appa."

Onew was unsure of what to do. He was scared to touch him, thinking he would harm the child. I can do this. I can be the father that Yoogeun has never had.

He bit his lip, still nervous.

Jessica looked at Yoogeun. "Yoogeun, are you hungry?"

Yoogeun nodded. "Mm."

"Okay. Eomma will get you food. You sit with Appa then." She set him down in his booster seat on the chair at the table.

Yoogeun turned to Onew, who was still keeping a distance.

Onew's eyes met the baby angel's eyes.

Yoogeun pointed at the seat next to him. "Sit down."

Onew was a bit startled. He inched his was over to the chair beside Yoogeun, standing by the chair.

The young child pointed at the chair. "Appa."

Onew bit his lip as he gently pulled the chair out. He awkwardly sat down next to the toddler. He saw that the toddler had smiled at the presence of his 'appa.'

Jessica then brought over some fruit for Yoogeun on a small plate. "Here you go, Yoogeun." She sat in her chair, watching Yoogeun.

Yoogeun took the slice of banana in his mouth.

Jessica then got back up and headed for the refridgerator. She came back with some banana milk. She set it in front of Yoogeun. "Yoogeun, your favorite."

Yoogeun smiled widely and held the banana milk in his hand.

Onew could only smile. It was too cute.

Jessica sat back again, observing to see if Onew would interact with Yoogeun.

Onew looked at Jessica, whose eyes were telling him to make a move.

Onew pressed his lips together and tried to see how he could be involved with Yoogeun. I can do this. I'm doing this for Jessica. This is a great way to show her that I'm a great guy.

"Yoogeun," Onew started. He held up one slice of apple. "What is this?"

Yoogeun looked at it, grabbing the red fruit. "Apple."

"Very good. What about this?" he asked while holding the banana slice.

"Banana."

Onew smiled. "Ah. So good." He showed an eye-smile as he felt embarassed.

Jessica watched them with a smile. She thought it was going well for a first time. Don't worry, Onew. Just give it some time for it to all settle in.


Hey! I finally updated after a couple weeks.

My bad! But I was busy with school and all.

And sorry it's short, but I'm doing little by little.

I've finally released a sequel to one of my older stories. So be sure to check that out if you're also a HaeSica fan. ^^