Nice Day For A Stroll

Hello Daddy!

Yoogeun couldn't be any more smiley to play with his mother at the park. "I'm happy!"

Jessica laughed with a wide smile. She loved seeing her child so happy and full of smiles.

She kept pushing her toddler in the swing as the minutes went on.

Yoogeun waited a few more minutes then shouted, "Eomma! I'm done!"

Jessica heard him. "You're done?"

She stopped pushing him and let the swing come to a stop.

Yoogeun opened his arms out.

Jessica took him out of the swing and carried him. "Where we going now?"

Yoogeun pointed elsewhere. "There."

Jessica looked to where he pointed at. She saw that his little fingers were aimed towards the sandbox. "You want to play in the sand?"

"Nm."

"But you'll get all dirty, Yoogeun."

"Nm." He showed a mischievous smile. "There."

Jessica sighed. "Arasso. But only for a little bit, Baby."

She carried him towards the sandbox area and set him to his feet. "Okay. Go play now."

Yoogeun ran off to the sandbox and began piling the sand together.

Jessica found a nearby bench close to the sandbox and sat down with her bag at her side. She could only smile at the toddler. "Aigoo. So cute."

Yoogeun scooped up the sand into his hands and walked closer to Jessica's spot. "Look!"

Jessica nodded and smiled. "Wow. That must be fun, Baby."

Yoogeun giggled and then went back to his pile of sand.

Jessica leaned back on the bench and then saw that someone sat next to her.

It was a woman.

The woman formally greeted her. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Jessica bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Jessica looked back at Yoogeun.

The woman looked towards Jessica's direction. "Is he your baby brother? He's so adorable."

Jessica looked at the woman and barely choked. "Brother? Oh. Aniyo. Aniyo. That's my son."

The woman had a surprised look on her face. "Oh. Mianhae. My apologies, Ma'am."

"It's no worries," Jessica bowed.

"I just thought so because of how young you are."

"It's really no problem. He's only three. I'm only twenty-four." (A/N - This is written as Korean age. I believe the foreward says she's 23 and he's 2. So this is based off Korean age, which is one year older.)

"Jinjja? So young. But I congratulate you."

"Oh. Kamsahimnida."

Jessica looked back at the happy Yoogeun. "I'm very happy with him."

The woman looked at Yoogeun. "I'm sure he will grow up to be a strong and healthy boy. Raise him well." She stood up from her spot on the bench. "Well, it was very nice to meet you." She held out her hand.

Jessica saw and shook her hand. "Jessica Jung imnida."

"Lee Soohyun."

"Nice to meet you."

"Have a great day with your son." The woman turned and walked off in a stroll.

Yoogeun came up to Jessica by the bench. "Eomma."

Jessica looked down at him. "What's wrong, Baby?"

Yoogeun shook his head.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to go eat lunch now?"

"Nm."

"Arasso." Jessica stood up with her bag and took Yoogeun's hand. "Let's go walk. We'll go find something to eat. Okay?"

"Nm."

Jessica began walking with Yoogeun out of the park area and towards the plazas. "Let's walk for ten more minutes and then we'll eat."

Yoogeun skipped along with his mother in a happy stroll.


Very short, simple chapter. Just getting the little story going.

You will see Onew in the next one! ^_^