Confront and Claim

Hello Daddy!

Onew carried Yoogeun towards the living room, following behind Jessica's footsteps.

Yoogeun looked at him. "Appa?"

Onew looked at him. "It's alright, Yoogeun." He brushed back some of his baby hair from his face. "Appa and Eomma are going to figure out what's up." Onew picked up the toddler in his strong arms and walked slowly towards the living room where he could hear Donghae and Jessica bickering.

He peeked around the corner and saw Donghae and Jessica at each other's faces. Onew eavesdropped on their arguement.

"Yah! Donghae-ah! What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you were done with us!" Jessica shouted at the young man. She had the piercing icy glare in her stare towards him as she crossed her arms.

Donghae scoffed, putting his hands on his hips. "I came back for you and Yoogeun. You guys belong to me. I realized how much of a mistake it was to leave you without saying anything. I didn't know how much I was losing."

Jessica pushed him back. "Aniyo! You don't deserve to come back!"

Donghae tried to grab her wrists. "Jessica! Please! Listen to me!"

Jessica used all her strength to struggle free from his grip. "Let go of me you bastard!"

Onew stepped back, covering one of Yoogeun's ears. He held the child's head close to his chest. He really looked like a father.

Yoogeun used his baby eyes on Onew and he looked up at him. "Appa. Where's Eomma?"

Onew could only smile at him. "Uh. Eomma's, uh, busy right now. Let me take you to your room." Onew ran up the stairs with Yoogeun to the child's room. He set him in his bed. "Yoogeun, stay here. Eomma and Appa need to take care of some things. Arasso?"

Yoogeun just sort of stared at him.

Onew smiled nervously before closing the child's door. He shut the door quietly before walking back down the stairs to sort out this situation. He ran off to the living room to help Jessica.

Yoogeun stared at the door and got off his bed, heading towards the door. He opened the door with his little hands and walked towards the stairwell, hearing the shouts from downstairs. He stared and listened to the yelling blankly.

Onew walked into the living room to see Jessica still struggling to get out of Donghae's grip.

"Donghae! Let go of me!" Jessica winced.

Donghae bit his lip, hoping Jessica would come back to him. "Please Jessica. Please take me back. I still love you!" Donghae pulled her closer to him and brought his face towards hers.

Jessica got scared. She knew he was aiming for her lips. She tried to get out of his grip.

But it was no use. He was too strong for her. He had been working out a lot.

And it was too late. His lips finally hit bullseye of her pink lips.

Jessica gasped at the sudden action. Her eyes shot wide open. She could see Onew's shocked face in the corner of her eye. She pulled back as hard as she could and succeeded in getting free of his arms. "How dare you kiss me!" She sent a slap across his face.

Donghae winced in pain.

Onew walked in. He rushed towards Jessica and held her in his arms. "Are you alright, Chagiya?" He kissed her forehead as he held her tightly.

Jessica looked up to find Onew's warmful eyes on her. She buried her face in his chest.

Onew the back of her head and stared at Donghae.

Donghae managed to get himself up. "What the hell?!"

Onew gave him a deathly stare. "I think it's time for you to go. You have no right to be here."

Donghae hissed at him. "You can't do anything about it. I'm your hyung!"

"Appa?"

The three of them turned their heads towards the entrance of the living room and found the little toddler standing there with his little blue blanket in his hands. He had a little confusion on his face. "Eomma? Appa?"

Donghae caught the child's innocence in the corner of his eye. He thought it was his chance. "Yoogeun," he cooed with a smile. He walked towards the toddler.

Yoogeun looked at the stranger and just stared at him as he walked towards him. He held his blanket closer to his chest.

Donghae smiled towards him. "Yoogeun." He held a hand on his chest. "It's your appa. I'm your appa."

Yoogeun stared at him, wondering if it was true or not.

"Appa missed you, Yoogeun." Donghae opened up his arms, hoping Yoogeun would run into his arms.

Yoogeun reacted to him. He lifted his eyes to him. "Appa?"

Donghae nodded with a smile. "Neh! It's Appa!"

And without hesitation, Yoogeun ran into the stranger's arms like he belonged in his arms, hugging his tightly.

Onew's and Jessica's jaws dropped wide open. They couldn't believe that Yoogeun had actually made trust in Donghae. Actually seeing Donghae as his father. They stared at each other, panicking on what they might have to do.


Sorry I'm late~! I've been really busy~! But I finally decided to update, cause the last few days, I've just been lazy. XD But this story is almost done and then I'll finish my other two mini series I've been working on. Cause I want to finish those before updating anything else. I'll keep you guys posted on latest updates and all. Don't worry, I'm trying to come back. ^^