Happily Ever After

Hello Daddy!

Onew and Jessica stared at the man with the child cuddled in his arms. They looked at each other a frowned.

Donghae smiled and held Yoogeun tight. "Ah. Yoogeun." He looked at him with bright and hopeful eyes. "Yoogeun, do you remember Appa?"

Yoogeun stared at Donghae for a moment, trying to picture him in his memories. Although he was young, he had a pretty decent memory. Yoogeun touched Donghae's cheeks with both his hands. He gave him an odd look. "Appa?"

Donghae nodded with a big smile. "Neh! It's Appa, Yoogeun."

Yoogeun frowned though. He actually remembered his face. He may be a toddler, but the memory of him leaving was still powerful in his mind. Yoogeun tried to get away. "Anya! Eomma!" He tried to push Donghae away from him, but Donghae's arms still held him tightly.

Donghae was shocked. He was being pushed away by his own son. He kept trying to hold him, but Yoogeun kept whining and pushing him.

Jessica was watching them. She couldn't take it anymore. She got out of Onew's embrace and went straight towards them. "Yoogeun."

Donghae turned around to see Jessica. "What have you done to our child?" He gave her a disgusted face.

Jessica crossed her arms, giving her the icy glare. "What do you mean what have I done to our child? I raised him well to be an independent being." She opened up her arms to the child. "Yoogeun, come here."

Yoogeun escaped Donghae's grip by going into his mother's arms. He held onto her tightly as he cried.

Jessica glared at her ex-boyfriend. "Yah. Look what you have done." She pet the back of the toddler's head to calm him.

Donghae was happy. He gave her a look. "Yah! He has half of my genes! He's my own son!"

"But you were never there for him! Even me! You left us!" Jessica snapped back viciously. She was so angry that she wished she had snake fangs and bite him with venom.

"And I came back! I didn't have the money to raise a child! So I left to work and earn some to take care of both of you!" Donghae defended himself to earn rights.

Jessica growled at him. "Aniyo! You left us for another woman! Not to mention, my high school enemy! How could you do that to us?! I had hopes for our family but then you just had to go stab me in the back!"

Donghae was silent for a moment. She was right. He did leave her after his affair with Hara. It all came back to him. "Jessica. I didn't mean to leave..."

"Then what did you mean to do?! Keep having an affair, hoping I wouldn't find out about it?! How long did you think it would have lasted? Did you think I was that stupid to not figure it out?!" The Ice Princess was awaken now. She really had the coldness running through the room now. It was basically like winter.

"I never said you were stupid! Hara was the one that led me on! We got drunk and I guess she took me out of my control!"

"I don't care anymore! You are not Yoogeun's father!"

"What?! Yes, I am! I am his father and you can't deny that!"

Jessica then slapped him across the face.

Donghae held his cheek, wincing in pain.

"You are not his father. You may be the biological father. And you may be the one that got me pregnant and had this baby together. But you are not his father."

There was silence. It was serious time now.

Jessica gently put down the toddler that was quiet for some time now. She tried to look happy for him. "Go to Appa. Appa take you."

Yoogeun looked at her seriously and nodded. He looked at the two men that were standing in the room. He looked back and forth, back and forth before running straight into Onew's embrace.

Onew gave a sly smile on his face as he welcomed the child into his arms. Yoogeun picked me. He picked me as his appa. I feel so happy right now. Even happier when I eat chicken.

Jessica could feel her heart skip a beat when she saw her child pick Onew. She looked towards Donghae who seemed to be dazed.

Donghae stared at the child. He was rejected by HIS own child. HIS own child. HIS genes and blood. How could this be?

Yoogeun looked at Onew and smiled. "Appa!" He gave him another hug.

Onew felt the love in his heart. Yoogeun really did see him as his appa. Onew actually had the affection towards this one child. He never thought he would find affection towards a child ever since he was child when he had a puppy, but then accidently dropped it, not ending very pretty. He found himself nervous that it would happy towards a child. But he now doesn't feel that way.

Jessica crossed her arms, feeling like she succeeded in this arguement. "See? Onew has been Yoogeun's appa only for a few months and he's been a real father to him. Unlike you were." She gave him a look of disgust.

Donghae sighed. He realized how he might not win this one. He was Yoogeun's biological father, but he was not his father. He was only a person to him. A stranger that just walks in on his family. He realized how Yoogeun already had a family.

Donghae walked towards Jessica slowly, giving her a look of sorry. "Jessica."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Bwoh?"

Donghae grabbed her hands in each of his. "Mianhae. Mianhae. I'm sorry I left you and Yoogeun years ago. I've realized how much I've hurt you two that I didn't know how much I missed out. I missed out on a wonderful family to spend my life with. I wish I could turn back time to fix my mistake, but I can't. But I realize that Yoogeun has a father. A father to look up to. Not to mention, a family."

Jessica looked at him sorrowfully. She could see the sense of sorrow in his eyes and words. He really did mean what he was saying. She knew him well enough to understand how he talks using his eyes and body language. "Donghae...I..."

"Ani. Let me finish," Donghae interrupted her. "I can't turn back time, but I need to come back down to earth and realize what is best for Yoogeun, which is what he has got already." He gave a warm, shy smile to her. He looked over towards Onew and Yoogeun, who looked at him blankly. Donghae sighed before turning to her again. "I should be going now." He squeezed her hands before letting go and walking out of the room.

Jessica watched him blankly. She looked to Onew, who just gave a shrug to her. Jessica looked towards Donghae's footsteps once more before running after him. "Donghae!"

Donghae heard her calling him. He was already at the front door entrance. He turned around and saw Jessica running towards him.

Surprisingly, Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.

Donghae was in sudden shock. He didn't know if this was reality or he's daydreaming. He just responded to her kiss with his hands on her waist. He pulled back after a moment. "Jess?"

Jessica hugged him tight. "Donghae, gomawo. Thank you for coming back."

He just held her in his arms. "You...you kissed me." He seemed to still be in shock.

Jessica felt her cheeks flush out. "It was a thank you and goodbye kiss. You have shown me gratitude. And I'm thankful for you being honest."

Donghae stared into her eyes. "I still love you, but I know there's no place for me in your heart." He sort of frowned.

Jessica looked down before looking back up. "Ani. There will always be a place for you, Donghae. There always was. You just had to prove to me that you belonged there, which you have."

Donghae smiled at her. "Gomawo. Will I see you again? You and Yoogeun?"

She gave a warmful smile. "Of course we will. I want you to be apart of Yoogeun's life. You deserve to be, especially since you've shown me how much you try. And you are his biological father." She chuckled at her words.

Donghae repeated her chuckle. "Neh. I guess I'll see you soon then. Why don't you call me one day and we can have a family reunion?" He laughed.

She nodded. "Sure thing. I'll give you a call."

He kissed her cheek before stepping out the front door, waving a goodbye to her and soon saw Yoogeun behind her. "Annyeong, Yoogeun!"

Jessica picked up the child. "Yoogeun, say bye to your actual appa."

Yoogeun just waved to Donghae who was waving back at him. "Annyeong!"

Donghae felt touched as he walked away to his car.

Jessica watched Donghae drive off with Yoogeun before she closed the front door. She let out a relieving sigh.

Onew walked over to her. "Is everything alright with Donghae now?" he asked curiously.

Jessica nodded happily. "Neh. Everything is good now. We'll see him soon. I gave my word that I would talk to him more often and I want him to be in Yoogeun's life."

Onew chuckled. "Of course. He is Yoogeun's father."

She smiled. "Ani. He's only Yoogeun's biological father." She looked deeply at him. "You're Yoogeun's father."

Onew bit his lip before leaning down to kiss her ever so passionately as he cupped her chin by the tips of his fingers.

Yoogeun stuck his tongue out. "Ew!" He then covered his eyes.

The two of them pulled away, looking at the child and laughed. Everything now was resolved and settled. There were no more worries. Could life get better?

Jessica set Yoogeun down onto his feet. "Yoogeun, go play now. Then you take a nap later. Okay?"

Yoogeun nodded to his mother. "Okay, Eomma." He then ran off into his own little world.

Jessica giggled as she watched her son be off in his La La Land.

Onew smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his side. "He's really growing up now, isn't he?"

Jessica smiled and nodded. "Neh. He will become such a great man." She wrapped her arms around his waist.

Onew leaned down and gave her another sweet kiss on her tender lips.

She pulled back blushing. She felt herself yawning. "I'm sleepy. Let's take a nap, too."

Onew wiggled his eyebrows. "Who said I would let you sleep?" he smirked.

Jessica punched him playfully. "Yah! y!" She then ran off playfully as she knew Onew was chasing after her.

Their life was basically molded together.


EPILOGUE

It's been three years since the troubles went away. Yoogeun was now turning 5 years old internationally and 6 years in Korea. He has really grown in the last couple of years.

Jessica and Onew couldn't believe that he was already like a little man.

A lot has happened in the last few years. Things got better after Jessica and Donghae resolved their incident.

The next year, Onew had proposed to Jessica on her birthday as her present that day. Of course, Jessica didn't refuse the love from her clumsy boyfriend. They later married in March after his birthday in December. And of course, they invited Donghae to their wedding.

After their wedding, things just went by day by day.

Nowadays, things were slow, but it was still wonderful for the family.

Jessica had a surprise for Onew and Yoogeun. But she kept it a secret for a few months now. She wanted to wait until it was the right time. Now was the right time.

She was getting herself ready for her day with her boys for Yoogeun's birthday. Yoogeun only wanted to spend a day with his family this year. Jessica couldn't be any happier.

"Jess!" she heard her husband calling her.

She looked towards the door and found her husband's eye-smile. "I'm almost ready. Give me a moment."

Onew came around and back-hugged her as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "You're already beautiful. You don't need no more." He gave her a butterfly kiss on her cheek, sending sweet sensations through her body.

Jessica blushed. "Arasso." She turned her head and gave his lip a peck.

"Eomma!"

The two of them turned and found the growing Yoogeun standing at the door.

"Eomma, when are we leaving? I want to see Donghae Appa!" Yoogeun asked impatiently.

That's right. Yoogeun calls Donghae 'appa.' Shocking? Well, Jessica knew that he knew and she couldn't hide it any other way. It was alright with her. Onew was still his father, but Yoogeun formally says, 'Donghae Appa.' He just calls Onew his appa. There was a difference.

Onew let go of Jessica's waist. "Alright. Let's get going. I'm sure Hyung is waiting for us."

Jessica put a final touch of makeup on her face before scrunching her hair. "Arasso. Let's go."

The three of them left the house and went off to the restaurant to meet with Donghae.

They arrived at the restaurant within the half hour. They could see Donghae standing outside the restaurant, waiting for them to arrive.

Jessica pointed him out. "There's Donghae. He's waiting."

Onew parked the vehicle and the rest of the family followed to get out of the car. "Let's go, Yoogeun." He helped the child out of the car and held his hand.

Yoogeun walked with Onew and Jessica to the front of the restaurant entrance. "Donghae Appa!" He let go of Onew's hand and ran straight to the man that gave a wide smile to him.

Donghae's arms were opened wide for the child to come to him. "Yoogeun, annyeong!" He had a wide smile on his face.

Yoogeun gave him a hug and then a kiss on his cheek.

Donghae looked at him happily. "Happy birthday, Yoogeun! How old are you now?"

Yoogeun answered him, "I'm six years old, Donghae Appa. But Eomma taught me that I'm five in other parts of the world."

He nodded like he was proud. He was proud that Yoogeun was learning well. "That's good to know." He stood up, holding Yoogeun's hand. "Annyeong," he greeted Jessica and Onew.

Jessica and Onew smiled. "Annyeong."

Jessica gave Donghae a little side hug. "It's good to see you. Thanks for coming out for Yoogeun's birthday again."

Donghae tapped her nose. "Yah, I wouldn't miss my child's birthday for the world."

Onew cleared his throat. "Shall we go in now? I'm sure Yoogeun's hungry for his birthday dinner."

Yoogeun nodded quickly. "Neh! Let's go in, Eomma!" He used his other hand to pull Jessica's hand.

Jessica giggled. "Arasso. Let's get in."

The four of them were seated immediately and their service went smoothly.

Yoogeun chirped up. "Present time!" He seemed impatient.

The three adults laughed.

Donghae smiled. "Okay. Okay. I have mine here." He gave the wrapped gift box to him.

Yoogeun smiled. "Gomawo, Donghae Appa." He ripped off the paper and opened up the cardboard box. Inside, he found a new Power Ranger action figure. "Yay! It's another one for my collection!"

Donghae chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it."

Jessica smiled. "How sweet of you, Oppa."

Yoogeun turned to Jessica and Onew. "Eomma? Appa?"

Onew chuckled. "Your present is at home, Yoogeun. We will give it to you when we get home."

Jessica interrupted the conversation, "Actually, I have a little present for not just Yoogeun. But for you, too, Onew. And I guess Donghae can be glad to hear."

The three of them listened.

Jessica looked at Yoogeun. "Yoogeun, remember when you said you wanted a little sibling?"

Yoogeun nodded. "Neh."

Jessica reached into her purse and pulled out a small picture and handed it to Onew.

Onew took the picture and his eyes became wide. "No way! Are you for real?!"

Jessica smiled and nodded. "Are you happy?"

Onew put the picture down. "Why wouldn't I be happy?! We've been trying for so long now."

Donghae glanced at the picture and found the sketch of an ultrasound. "Jinja?!"

Jessica nodded once more. "Neh. It's true."

Onew got up from his seat and gave her a big hug.

Yoogeun tugged on Jessica's arm. "Eomma! What's the big news?" he asked with a pout.

Onew looked towards Yoogeun. "Yoogeun, you're going to be a big brother soon!"

Yoogeun's lip formed a smile. "I'm going to be a big brother?!"

Jessica patted her flat stomach. "You will be a big brother."

Donghae smiled at them. "Congratulations! I can't wait to see those little OnSica feet running around," he teased them.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Onew asked with hopeful eyes.

Jessica gave him a smiled. "Baby girl." She held her hands against her stomach.

Onew touched her hands. He was really touched. He will have a child of his own.

Donghae looked around. "We should get going soon. I'm sure it's getting close to Yoogeun's bedtime. We could talk more outside," he suggested.

Jessica and Onew nodded.

The four of them got themselves together and went outside towards their cars.

Onew held a hand over her stomach. "I'm so happy."

Jessica tried to get his hands away. "Onew! Your hands are making me tremble." But her waist was then held by him.

"Mianhae. I just couldn't resist."

Donghae walked with Yoogeun. "Did you enjoy your birthday today, Yoogeun?"

Yoogeun smiled. "I did, Appa! I can't wait for next year!"

Donghae chuckled. "Let's just get through today first. But take care of Eomma, arasso?" Donghae held out his pinky as a childish promise act.

Yoogeun pinky promised him. "Arasso. I will take care of Eomma."

Donghae ruffled his hair. "Good man. That's my son." He walked him to his parents. "Alright. I have to get going. I need to work early tomorrow."

Jessica turned to Donghae. "Jinja? Alright. Yoogeun, say goodbye to Donghae Appa."

Yoogeun looked at Donghae who got down to his level. "Appa is leaving?"

Donghae chuckled. "I'll see you soon, Yoogeun. Appa just has to go now. But you be a good little man to Eomma and Onew Appa. Okay? I promise to visit soon."

Yoogeun copied his action and held out his pinky. "Promise?"

Donghae smiled and kept his word by the pinky promise. "I promise." He gave his child a hug. "I'll be back later. Now go home and get some rest." Donghae was really starting to become a better figure towards Yoogeun. He always did check ins to Jessica to see how Yoogeun was doing and he would drop in once in a while.

Jessica went to Donghae. "Thanks for coming again."

"It's no problem. You can always call me," he said sweetly.

Jessica gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Donghae's cheeks turned pink. "Alright then. I'll see you guys soon." He gave Jessica a warm hug and then shook hands with Onew before turning and heading towards his car.

Jessica grabbed Yoogeun's hand and walked towards the car and Onew. "Alright. Let's go home."

The three of them hopped in the car and headed back for the house.

Once Onew stopped the car in the driveway, he turned and found Jessica fast asleep. He then turned back and found Yoogeun passed out as well. He smiled and turned the car off before getting out. He walked over and opened the back door to find Yoogeun sleepy eyed. It seems the car door slam woke him. "Yoogeun, let's go inside and then you can have your presents."

Yoogeun seemed awake after the word 'presents.' He got out of the car and Onew gave him the house key to get inside. He walked up to the front door and got himself inside.

Onew went around to Jessica's side and opened the door. "Jess. Let's get inside and go to bed."

Jessica just moaned. She was still fast asleep.

"Come on." He gave up and picked her up in his arms, carrying her into the house.

The warmth of the house had awaken Jessica from her slumber. "Where are we?"

Onew looked at the sleeping princess. "We're home now." He set her down. "Is my baby girl asleep?" he asked as he touched her stomach. He cooed at the touch.

Jessica giggled. "I think she's sleeping. I don't know. And stop touching me. I'm kind of uncomfortable."

"You're just irresistible." He winked.

She playfully punched him before hearing footsteps.

"Eomma! Appa! Present time?"

The two of them found Yoogeun at their side. They looked at him. "Neh."

Onew picked him up. "This is what a real family is."

Jessica smiled. "And we'll be complete in about five months," she commented as she held one hand on her stomach. "I can't wait for our baby girl, Jinki."

Yoogeun pouted. "What about me?"

The two of them leaned and kissed the young child on the cheek.

Yoogeun grew in disgust. "Ewwww!"

The adults laughed.

Onew smiled. "Alright. Yoogeun, go to the family room and we'll open your presents." He put the child down and soon the child took off. He pulled Jessica's waist to his side. "Cause I would like to do this." He turned her chin and captured her lips.

Jessica pulled back. "What was that for?"

"To show you how much I love you." He was now being cheesy. Onew stared into her eyes deeply. "Saranghae."

Jessica was melted by his hands and his words. "Saranghae." She gave him another passionate kiss. She was really deep into it until she felt Onew's hand tugging at her belt loops. She pulled back quickly. "Jinki!"

Onew shrugged like nothing happened. "Bwoh?"

"You're so bad." She slapped him on the arm.

Onew grabbed her off her feet. "Am I really?"

Jessica pushed him. "Yah! Pabo! Stop! This is bad for the baby!"

Onew immediately put her down and took her by the waist. "Let's go to Yoogeun now. I'm sure he's waiting for us."

Jessica leaned her head on his shoulder. "Neh."

The two of them shared another sparking kiss before walking away to be with both of their children.

Nothing could be any better than a happy family together.


A/N - DONE! That was it! Thank you to all my suscribers! I appreciate all you do to keep my spirits up about my fanfiction! I hope you really enjoyed this little story, cause it was absolutely adorable. :) Please check out my other stories! Thanks again with lots of love~! ^^