"OPPA ARE YOU SERIOUS??!"

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 9-

You were eating your breakfast when suddenly your phone rang,"that's weird who would be calling at this time of day, Jinsu-oppa is busy so he can't be the one calling?" you thought, you looked at the phone screen and saw yonghwa's name making you choke the food you were eating,"Omo!! why is he calling?" you asked yourself, you answered it nervously..

"Y-yobosseo?"you nervously greeted,

"Minji-ah, sorry for calling you at this time of day" yonghwa said apologizing,

"Ani, oppa it's alright"you replied in a happy tone,

"Are you busy?" he asked,

"Ani oppa, i was just finished eating my breakfast" you lied,

"Really? then can you go outside for a minute?" he asked you in a happy tone making you curious,

"Oppa could it be that your outside of the house right now?" you asked nervously,

"I'll be waiting " he said in a happy tone and hanged up the phone..

 "Omo!! He's really outside!" you thought, you finished your breakfast really really really fast and looked at the mirror to make sure you were okay,"Aish! is he really outside?" you looked at the window and saw a familiar car parked inront of your house making you really nervous..

You opened the door and got outside but saw no one, you sighed feeling embarrassed "i'm a fool for believing a joke" you thought, you were about to go back inside but someone called your name "Minji-eoni! look here!!" you turned around hearing minhyuk's voice, you were surprised seeing minhyuk,jonghyun and jungshin waving to you, you were curious on why they were all lined up,"Omo? what are the three of you doing here?" you asked while approaching them.

http://youtu.be/vO_79eAk_SQ

they just smiled and began to show a cardboard with words on it..

It say's:

"MINJI-AH I LIKE YOU!!! <3"

Seeing those word's surprised you that you can't even say a word, jonghyun smiled and approached you,"Minji-ah sorry for surprising you like that but yonghwa-hyung begged us to do this" he said,"but where is he?" you asked in a confused tone, he smile and pointed to a certain direction"your prince is right over there" you looked at the same direction and blushed when you saw yonghwa holding a bouquet of roses and a sign which say's: " will you go out with me?"

He approached you while smiling "Minji-ah will you go out with me?" he asked you in a shy tone,"O-oppa are you serious?!" you asked him nervously"because if this is a joke i'll probably kill myself afterwards" you thought, "If this was a joke the 3 of them wouldn't agree on helping me" he said while looking at the 3 boys who were behind you,"O-oppa weren't you going to confess to someone today?" you asked still unable to believe what's happening, yonghwa sighed and gave you the bouquet of roses, "Haven't you guessed who that someone is by now? aren't you the one i'm confessing to?" he asked.

"O-oppa?" was the only word you could say"Aish!! why am i being like this? don't i like him too?...i guess im just afraid.." you thought,"Minji-ah I like you! Do you like me too?" he asked you with eyes full of hope, you kept silent and didn't answer "Why can't I tell him that I like him too?" you thought asking yourself.

"Minji-ah? will you go out with me?" he asked again, you like him you can't possibly risk the chance so you took a deep breath and answered "Oppa I-I liked you from the very first time we met!" you said while looking down, yonghwa smiled  upon hearing your words "does that mean?", you nodded shyly.

You got surprised when yonghwa suddenly kissed you in the cheek and hugged you,"Oppa?" you said shyly,"gomawoyo.." he whispered in your ear, you smiled and hugged back.

"Yahh!! were still here!" jungshin said while chuckling."you should save the hugging for later" jonghyun said in a teasing tone while the two other members where trying hard not to laugh "Hyung! it's to sweet to watch" minhyuk added,

The two of you stopped hugging each other, you blushed and looked down,"Yahh!! stop it you'll make her uncomfortable, she might change her mind!" yonghwa shouted while trying to catch jonghyun and the others, you just smiled and laughed......

 

 

 

__________________________________

Annyeong!!

Chapter 9 is released (chadan!!)

I hope you like this chapter ^^

Please look forward for chapter 10 ^^

-Thanks to those who likes my story-

<3 Saranghae <3