BACK HOME + DREAM JOB CAME TRUE

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 1-

    "Thanks for driving me home jinsu-oppa!! <3" you said while smiling and did an aegyo to thank your cousin for driving you home.

"It's the least that I can do besides I was excited to see you since I'ts been 2 yrs.!" he says while closing the car door and smiles at you, you just smiled back and watched him carry your luggage and open the house gate for you while you follow. 

"Oh! I almost forgot, here's the house key, your parents told me to give it to you before they left" he reaches for his pocket and gives you a silver key, you looked at it and tilted your head a little.

"Oppa aren't there 3 more keys?" you asked " you'll find it inside the house they told me it's in the living room"he answered smiling, you smiled and hugged his arms " oppa we haven't talked for a long time right? let's have some tea<3" you asked while looking at him cutely, he looked at you with a guilty face "um...i sort of cant right now, im busy today so let's just have some tea next time" he smiles and pat's your head."oppa! your ruining my hair!" you frowned while trying to fix your hair back.

He just smiled and waves at you then gets inside the car and drove away "he used to like having tea with me..." you whispered with a sad face then turned back and opened the door and got inside.

You smiled and looked around the house feeling nostalgic (the house changed a bit but it still looked the same from when i left) while looking around you saw the other key's at the living room's table "found it!" you smiled and took it, you decided to go to your room to rest and unpack your things later.

*******

The next morning while eating your breakfast, your phone suddenly rang, you looked at the screen and saw your cousins name on it, you immeadietly picked it up and answered it.

"Yobosseo?"

"Minji! how are you?"

"I'm fine oppa,I was just eating my breakfast"

"Are you going to find a job today?"

"Ye(yes) oppa, im planning to find one today"

"I'm glad, wait for me okay,i'll be there at 10 so get ready"

"Ye oppa"

After the call you finished your breakfast immeadietly and got ready, Jinsu arrived at the exact time and made you get inside the car, while he was driving you wondered on where he will be taking you but you didnt ask, the two of you arrived at a certain place, you got outside the car and you saw a restaurant infront with a TGI FRIDAY'S written on the signboard.

"Oppa what are we doing here?" you asked curiously," I worked here and we need a performer who sings can you do that?" he asked back smiling.

"Oppa do you mean it?!" you asked again holding your breath, "I already asked the owner and he agreed, I thought that you might like it since you love to play your guitar and sin-" you hugged your cousin tightly and screamed with joy."Oppa gomawoyo!" you thanked him feeling very happy, the thought of living your dream job got into you that you forgot that you were hugging your cousin tightly.

"M-minji! I cant breath.."he coughed, you immeadietly let go of him feeling embarassed you bowed and asked for forgiveness " Oppa im so sorry i didnt mean to-" "Never mind"he said grabbing your hand and leading you inside the resto. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong! <3 

I'm sorry if it bored you a little, you might have noticed that only you(minji) and jinsu your cousin are the characters in the first chapter but dont worry CN BLUE will appear on the second chap. so pls have patience....

I can also use some help from your opinions, and it would be great you can tell me if i made spelling errors or made a wrong grammar.......