CN BLUE'S DORM!!

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 4-

The four boys decided that it would be nice to eat at Minhyuk's family restaurant but then minhyuk opposed "Aish! hyung! let's not do that, if we eat there we'll be sorrounded by fan's we wouldn't get to eat properly" he explained while frowning.

"Aish! what are we going to do now" jungshin said while giving an eye contact to yonghwa about you."Why are you complaining you were the one who thought of food" jonghyun said calmly, yonghwa just kept silent while thinking of something, you got confused listening to the other 3 members who were fighting over where to eat.

"If it come's to this then we dont have a choice but to eat at the dorm right?"minhyuk asked, the other 3 members looked at minhyuk disagreeing,"No!" the three said in unison surprising you and minhyuk,yonghwa and jonghyun grabbed minhyuk and hid behind jungshin who was covering them,"are you crazy the dorm is not a good place right now" jonghyun whispered to minhyuk in a panick,"the dorm is not clean yet remember, if she sees our dorm she'll think were irresponsible"yonghwa added.

"omo?....what are they doing?" you asked jungshin curiously who was covering them."It's nothing don't mind them" jungshin explained in a calm but worried voice.

"Hyung! she'll think the three of you ARE irresponsible, I cleaned my room today and it's the three of you'rs responsibility to clean the living room including your own room's" minhyuk answered in a whisper as he chuckled, minhyuk got away from jonghyun and yonghwa's grip and approached you.

"wai-" before the three could say it in unison minhyuk had already told you that it was fine to eat at their dorm. "really!?" you asked minhyuk in a surprised tone, he nodded and you smiled." I can't believe i'll see CN BLUE'S dorm!!" you thought.

The other 3 members seeing you happy and excited didn't have a choice but to just sit silently on the couch and worry on what they are going to do to hide the messy dorm from you.

***********

"Woah!" you thought while standing infront of the building where the CN BLUE's dorm are located, you have been staring at the building for minutes when suddenly someone tap's your shoulder from the back."Minji! are you okay?" yonghwa asked, you turned to answer but you can't, the moment you turned ,your eyes made an eye contact making you speechless,"I wish I can stare to his eyes forever" you thought,

"yah! the two of you lovers should stop staring at each other like that or ant's will eat you because of your sweetness!" minhyuk teased broking you and yonghwa's eye contact,feeling embarassed you turned your back from them wishing you'd dissapear or melt away."Someone melt me now or make me invisible!" you screamed in your thoughts while feeling your red cheeks.

"Minji? you okay? dont mind him he was just teasing us" yonghwa said making sure your fine, you calmed yourself and turned back to answer him."Ye Im fine Yonghwa-oppa" you answered with a smile,"Let's go then, the others are waiting at the entrance" he said calmly as he turns his back on you and leading you to the dorm.

You happily followed him while smiling, "Where here!" minhyuk said happily, he was about to open the door when suddenly the other 3 members stopped him,"Wait!" jonghyun said while blocking the door,"jonghyun-oppa is there something wrong?" you asked curiously, "We just need to take care of something so why dont minhyuk and you wait here for a second" jungshin said in a panick voice.

"But Hyun-" before minhyuk could stop them the three boys had already got inside the dorm leaving you and minhyuk behind.

"Alright, what are we going to do know?" yonghwa said nervously as he locks the door."CLEAN!! and fast!" jonghyun replied while looking around their messy dorm."right! ill be cleaning the kitchen, while jonghyun cleans the rooms and yonghwa-hyung cleans the living room" jungshin agrees as he runs to the kitchen and try to clean it, the two other members got to their places and clean the whole dorm as fast as possible.

Meanwhile you and minhyuk were standing alone outside,"Minji-eonie i'm sorry you have to wait here with me" minhyuk apologized while looking down."ani(no) i'ts alright" you said while smiling, while waiting the two of you heard a noise from inside the dorm, you both looked at each other wondering what that noise was."hyung! what happened?" minhyuk asked as he knocked at the door.

"I't was nothing!" jonghyun replied from the other side.

After a minute yonghwa opened the door and invited you in, you saw jonghyun and jungshin sitting on the couch looking tired,"omo? what happened?" you asked."nothing" jonghyun replied while smiling and trying to catch his breath.

"Woah!" you said looking around the dorm,"I can't believe that a group of boy's stay's here" you said as you admired the cleanliness of the dorm, minhyuk who was behind you know what happened and cant help but chuckle,"Yahh! keep your mouth shut!" jonghyun said warning minhyuk.

The 5 of you ate lunch at the dorm while talking about random things.

**********

After eating lunch with CN BLUE  you decided to go to TGI FRIDAY'S for your work, they offered to drive you there but you refused thinking it would cause a ruckus if anyone finds out, you left the dorm after saying your goodbyes.

**********

After work you got home and lied on your bed to rest you smiled and chuckled remembering what happened today, It has been an adventurous and exciting day, the images of yonghwa holding your hand and the eye contact you made suddenly appeared making you blush 0///0.

"Omo!! I'm thinking of him again!!" you said in panicked, you opened your window to breath the fresh night air."Why does my heart always throb whenever his near?.." you asked yourself while looking at the stars in the night sky. "yonghwa-oppa why do i feel like i was going to melt when you were staring at me" you thought while closing the window and lied on your bed again. 

"oppa your very bad, how could you steal my heart like that? know im beggining to like you more <3" you whispered in a soft voice as you closed your eyes to sleep.................<3

__________________________________________

Annyeong <3 !!

Chapter 4 is already finished!! yehey!!

How was it?? please tell me??

Did i made a spelling error or a wrong grammar?

was it boring?

^ ^ THANKS TO THOSE WHO LIKED IT!! ^^

<3 SARANGHAE <3