OMG! I JUST MET THEM!!

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 2-

Inside the Resto. the two of you had a conversation with the owner about the job, the owner asked you to do a demo and sing on the mini stage before he completely hires you.

You were a little bit nervous but because you want the job so bad you took up all your courage, you got up the mini stage and sang the song "Lovely Day".

http://youtu.be/Cli7kLkZ4kM

The moment you sing all of the costumers turned their attention to you and listens to you singing, you looked at the direction where Jinsu and the owner were talking, Jinsu looked at you and gave you an okay sign which means that you were already hired.

While singing you saw a group of boys get inside the resto,

you got a better look at them and realized that it was "CN BLUE", you were excited inside but also nervous, it was your first day singing infront of many people listening to you and 4 of them are from a popular boyband, they sat on a vacant table while the waiter gave them menu's, after ordering they turned their attention to you singing, all of them smiled at you while listening to you, after the song everyone gave you around of applause.

As you got off the stage Jinsu approached you and you asked him."Oppa how was my performance" you said with hopefull eyes."The owner was amazed on how you get the costumer's attention and on how good you sing, he said you can start working tomorrow" he answered with a smile, you jumped a little because of excitement,

While you and Jinsu were talking the owner approaches you with CN BLUE behind him he introduced the group of boys to the two of you. "You might have known them already but this is CN BLUE and their here to advertise the resto." You and Jinsu shaked hands with all the members.

"Anyeong!" you smiled and greeted them, "Anyeonghasseyo!" yonghwa greeted back, you felt your heart was going to jump of nervousness, meeting a prof. band and shaking hands with them doesn't happen naturally.

The owner advised you and Jinsu to go back home and start working tomorrow night.

At home you were lying on the bed and remembered the shake hand you made with yonghwa, you raised your hand and looked at it "his hands are warm..." you whispered, you sighed in ridicule you cant believe what you just said, you stand up and looked at the mirror, you touched your face and realized you were blushing."why am i all red?!" you asked yourself in panick,"aish! i can't have a crush on him can i?" you said as you look in the mirror and tapped both of your face with your hands, since you cant come up with a good answer on why you can't you decided to just play the guitar and calm yourself.

*************

The next day you woke up by the sound of your alarm, you yawned and rubbed your eyes, you ate your breakfast and got ready.

You went to seoul's shopping district and decided to take a stroll,visiting malls and other shop's, you took interest in one of the shop's so you got inside and looked around. "omo!!" you said in delight seeing all those cute clothes in the girls section, while looking for more clothes you didn't notice that you were being watched.

 

"hyung! what are you doing?" minhyuk said tapping yonghwa's shoulder in surprise,"shh! she might hear you" yonghwa said as he place his finger infront of his lips to quiten minhyuk,"why?" minhyuk asked curiously looking at the direction were yonghwa was looking, he smiled when he realized who the girl was."hyung! isn't that Park Minji? wasn't she the one who sang at the resto?" minhyuk said with delight on seeing someone he knew. yonghwa nodded as an answer still looking at you.

"hyung could it be that you like here?!" minhyuk asked in surprise, "hey keep quiet" yonghwa said as he cover's minhyuk's mouth and hides with him behind the clothing rack, hearing the noise from your back you turned to look around but saw no one, you thought it was your imagination so you got back on finding other clothes.

carrying the paper bag's witch contained the clothes they bought jonghyun and jungshin were talking with each other when they saw the other members(yonghwa and minhyuk) hiding behind a rack of clothes, they both laughed and approached them."hyung what are the two of you doing behind the rack?" jonghyun asked curiously while jungshin try no to laugh,"shhh!" yonghwa and minhyuk said as they pull the two members to their hiding spot.

"hyung is something wrong?" jungshin asked not knowing what is happening."hey! isn't that the girl who sang at the resto!" jonghyun said upon seeing you."hyung likes her" minhyuk answers while smiling,"yah! it's not like that!" yonghwa answered back with a loud voice which made you turned around, you looked behind the rack and found the 4 handsome men hiding."omo? what are the 4 of you doing here?" you asked them curiously. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyyeong!

second chap. is already released ^^ 

please tell me if it's boring i could really consider some of your opinions,

pease, please.... ^^ 

just tell me if it's boring kay <3 

thanks!!!