HE LIKE'S SOMEONE ELSE >_< + SAD DAY...

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 8-

The girl explained to you everything while the two of you were sitting on a bench outside the building,"I see so you like Jonghyun-oppa!" you said in an exciting tone,"Shh! someone might hear you!!" she said while covering your mouth, you nodded and gave her the peace sign..

She sighed,"It was nice meeting you minji-shi, I have to go now" she said as she waves and walks away smiling,"Same here Eunah!!" you said while standing and waving back....

*******

"Minji-ah!" you turned to see who was calling you and saw yonghwa approaching you,

you felt your heart thump again as he get nearer,"O-oppa!! what are you doing here?" you asked in surprise,"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" he asked back as he leaned forward with his hands on his pocket making your faces close to each other, you took a step back to widen the distance betwen the two of you,"I just had a talk with someone." you answered looking away "I hope i'm not blushing!!" you thought,"Really?" he asked again curiously, "Ye oppa" you said and nodded.

Yonghwa looked back at the FNC Ent. building then he turned back to you and smiled, " Let's go somewhere for a while.." he said as he holds your hand and leads you to a black car,"Get inside.." he said calmly while opening the door to the front seat,"Oppa what about the practice??" you asked him, he stopped then looked at you with a smile"It's alright" he said as he made you get inside the car and closes the door.

*******

You went to the park and ate cotton candy while sitting on a bench and happily talking to each other,"Minji-ah can you help me with my problem?" he asked while looking at you seriously,"What is it oppa?" you asked curiously,"But promise me first you'll keep it as a secret okay?" he said smiling, you nodded back getting curious on what the problem is.

"Minji-ah I like someone but I dont know how to tell her, can you help me?" he said while looking away, you were surprised but didn't show it, you felt like crying but stopped your tears from falling, you sighed and looked at him "Ye, oppa i'll be glad to help you" you told him and made a fake smile, he smiled back "I'm going to ask her to go out with me tomorrow, can you tell me how to make it memorable?" he asked you innocently, you looked down trying hard to stop your tears and chuckled, "Is it that bad for a boy to ask for a girl's help?" he asked you making an embarrassed face.

"Oppa anything will be memorable for a girl as long as your words came from your heart..." you told him while trying hard not to cry, "Oppa i'll be going now.." you told him, "why?" he asked you in a confused tone.

"I just remembered that I have something to do.." you told him while turning your back and walked away,"Minji-ah!" he said calling you but you didn't stop, you ran as fast as you can while your tears started running through your cheeks,"Oppa weo?" you thought "Stupid oppa!" you didn't see where you were going because the tears where blocking your sight, you bumped into someone and lost your balance causing you to fall to the ground.

"Minji-ah are you okay?" you looked to see who that person was and saw your cousin's worried face, he helped you stand up and you hugged him still crying,"waaahhh!" you cried,"minji-ah why are you crying" he asked while wiping the tears on your face,"Oppa can we not talk about it" you asked while giving him a sad smile while tears still ran through your cheeks, he nodded in sympathy...

He accompanied you until you reach your house,"jinsu-oppa thanks for accompanying me?" you thanked him giving him a fake smile, he just smiled and pat's your hair,"I'll tell the owner you can't go to work today because your sick" he said while smiling,"But oppa I'm not sick"you said trying to stop him,"Ani you're sick...didn't you cry because of him?" he asked,"oppa how did you know that I like him?" you asked in surprise.

He chuckled"I immeadietly knew when you sang that song yesterday, your eyes looked very happy while singing" he said, you blushed"are you going to tell him?" you asked while looking down,"ani, i'm sure he'll find out by himself" he said chuckling,"Is it really that obvious?!" you asked him while tapping your blushing face,"Just go and rest for today, okay?" he said and walked away while waving his hand..

*******

You were in your room sitting on your bed and hugging your pillow, you dont know why but you have been like that for hours,"Aish! It's he's fault im like this" you said while hugging your pillow tighter, "He must be planning how to impress that girl right know..." that thought in your mind made you sadder, you burried your face on the pillow trying not to cry again......"I really hate you for making me cry yonghwa-opp-" before you can finish that sentence in your mind you heard your phone rang, you look to see who was calling but it was an unknown number."who could it be?" you asked yourself while answering the phone call....

Yobosseo?! you greeted,

"Minji-ah! I'ts me yonghwa" the person on the other line said,

"Oppa! how did you know my number?!" you asked in surprise,

"I got it from Jinsu we met today and I asked for it, I hope you don't mind" he asked you in an embarrassed tone,

"Ani, It's fine oppa" you said,

"Jinsu told me that you cried today..is something wrong?" he asked in a worried tone,

"Im fine oppa...I just remembered a movie I  watched" you replied in a gleeful voice "Aish!! Jinsu-oppa why did you tell him!" you thought..

"Then i'm glad your okay, i'll be hanging up now, see you tomorrow!" he said,

"Ye, oppa" you replied....

After the phone call you lied on your bed and sighed."wait he said see you tomorrow, what does he mean?" you thought but then you decided to ignore it and to just sleep and rest....

 

 

____________________________________________ 

ANNYEONG!!

Chapter 8 is released (chadan!!)

Hope you liked it <3

<3 Saranghae <3