I LIKE HIM A LOT!! + FNC ENT.

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 7-

You and Yonghwa where sitting silently on a bench at the park, you were very nervous and your heart was thumping very fast you didn't say anything when he suddenly holds your hand, you looked at him shyly,

"Minji, are you okay? you look very nervous" he asked you worriedly,

You shook your head assuring him that there was nothing to be worried about"I'm alright oppa" you told him wishing he won't find out that it was a lie,you're heart is thumping very fast that you can't take it anymore so you decided to stand up and get away from him as far as possible but before you can run he had already got a hold of your arm and  hugged you making you stop like a statue,"oppa?" the only word you can say for being surprised,

"Is there something bothering you?" he whispered in your ear,"Ani oppa, it's nothing" you said looking away from him,"Tell me if something bothering you okay, I'll be here to help" he said while still hugging you, you pushed him a little to get away from the embrace while tears ran down your cheek,"minji stop crying" he said in a panic, "Its all your fault oppa!" you told him still looking down to hide your tears even though you know it wont work, yonghwa looked at you confused,

"Oppa it's your fault because i like you!, I-I like you a lot oppa!, ever since we met.." you confessed to him nervously while looking straight to him still crying, you were surprised when you saw him smirked and whispered to your ear "Do you think I will like someone like you?", the moment you heard those words it was like the time had stopped and your heart was being teared to pieces,

You watched him walk away while tears where still running through your cheek.......

**********

You woke up in your bed realizing that what happened was just a dream, you sighed in relief hugging your pillow,"Yonghwa-oppa i don't think i will have the courage to confess," you thought while looking at the ceiling of your room,"I'm afraid I'll get hurt!"..............

**********

You found yourself infront of the building where CN BLUE'S dorm is located,"What am i doing here?" you asked yourself not knowing why you went there, while thinking of what to do you saw the 4 boys going outside of the building, you panicked seeing them making you turn your back and walk pretending that you were just passing by and wishing that they won't see you,"Hey it's minji!!" jungshin said to the other members,"of course they'll see me... >_<" you thought while still walking and pretended that you didn't hear them.

"Minji-eoni!!" minhyuk gleefully called you while blocking your way to stop you,"M-Minhyuk?!" you said in surprise, the other 3 approached you,"Minji! how are you?"jonghyun said standing beside minhyuk, "I'm fine jonghyun-oppa" you said while smiling.

"Eoni! I heard from hongki-hyung that you and yonghwa had a date and ate ice cream together! that's unfair you should have brought me with you so that I can eat ice cream too!" he said in a sulky voice while making a cute sad face,"B-but it wasn't a date..." you told them shyly not noticing that you were already blushing.

"Minji-ah your already blushing"jungshin said trying not to laugh,"Omo!" you said while tapping your cheeks and trying to calm yourself,"If it wasn't a date then why did hongki-hyung told us that you were already yonghwa-hyung's girlfriend?" minhyuk asked confused, "Aish! stop it already!" yonghwa said while tapping minhyuk's shoulder.

**********

You found yourself sitting on a chair while watching the 4 boy's practicing their songs at FNC Ent.(practice room), while watching them a girl in white approached you,"Excuse me are you related to them?" she asked in a friendly tone while smiling,"I'm just a friend.."you replied and smiled back,

"Really! you must be really close to them?" she said while taking a seat beside you,"You really think so?" you asked,the girl nodded happily"Ye, you were the first one to be brought here since they don't bring any friends inside the practice room except for FT ISLAND" the girl explained,"By the way I'm hyowoon" the girl smiled and shaked hands with you,"I'm minji" you told her while smiling back,"I'ts already break time, i should go now" she said as the two of you stand up from your seats,"Nice meeting you" you told her, she just nodded and smiled while walking away.

Yonghwa approached you while smiling,"Minji are you sure it's alright for you to wait for us?" he asked you while smiling as he hanged the white towel he used in drying his sweat on his shoulders,"It's alright oppa, it was fun watching you practice your songs" you replied smiling back,"hyung! it's time to practice again" jonghyun told yonghwa then looked at you"Minji-ah sorry for making you wait here, we promise we'll make it up to you once were finished" he told you in a guilty tone, you just nodded and smiled back, the two smiled and went to their positions with the other members and started practicing again.

**********

You went outside the practice room to get a bottle of water for feeling thirsty, while walking to the practice room your were thinking of other things that you accidentally bumped into a girl and lose your balance and fall to the floor,"I'm sorry..are you alright?" the girl asked worriedly while helping you stand up,"I'm fine, it's alright I wasn't watching where i was going.." you replied embarrassed,"Ani, i was at fault too!" she insisted.

"Wait! aren't you the girl who's been with CN BLUE lately?" she asked you in surprise,"Ye, but they're just friends" you replied smiling,"Then you're not jonghyun-oppa's girlfriend?" she asked in a hopefull tone,"No.." you replied shaking your head.

The girl sighed in relief and smiled,"Why are you asking me?" you asked curiously,"W-well I.." she said looking down shyly....

 

 

________________________________________________

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo super doomed!!!! 

I really need to think of a great scene on the next chap. !!!!

-cries and sulk's-

"what should i do???" can anyone give me their opinion??

Anyway  Chapter 7 is released (chadan)

"Thanks to those who likes my story"

<3 SARANGHAE <3

(here's a song for all of you ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAD--xm76M&feature=colike