A DATE??? + FT ISLAND!!!

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 6-

The two of you went to Seoul's shopping district and visited other shop's, you went inside the same shop where you found yonghwa and the other 3 members hiding behind the rack of clothes, while passing by the girls section you stopped and looked at the cute dress you were supposed to buy but unfortunately can't because of what happened, yonghwa noticed you looking at the dress and asked you."Minji do you like that dress?"

You looked at him shaking your head and lied,"Ani oppa, let's just go" you said pushing him away from the girl's section.

"Minji look.." yonghwa said pointing to a cute ice cream shop, "Omo!!" you said as you saw the ice cream shop,"Looks like it just opened yesterday" he said while smiling.

You tried hard to resist but you just can't help it, so even though you know it's embarassing you looked at yonghwa with your sweetest smile and holds his hand, "Oppa! lets go there please!" you said trying not to show that your embarassed.Yonghwa smiled and nodded making you really happy,"Thanks oppa!" you said and hugged his arms.

The two of you got inside and ordered your ice cream, while going outside you saw 5 familiar boys walking to your direction, One of them waved at the two of you,you got a better look at them and realized who they were."Oppa isnt that FT ISLAND.."you whispered at yonghwa pointing at the 5 boys who were aprroaching, yonghwa looked at the direction where you were pointing and smiled he waved at the 5 boys. "Hyung!" hongki said approaching yonghwa gleefully.

Feeling out of place you just smiled as yonghwa and the 5 members exchanged greetings, "Hyung is she your girlfriend?!" Junghoon asked yonghwa while looking at you, "No!" you and yonghwa said in unison, the rest of the members laughed,"Aish! hyung you don't have to hide it" hongki said in a teasing way while tapping yonghwa's shoulder,"Anyeonghasseyo!" hongki greeted and shaked hand with you and so did the other members,"Anyeong!" you greeted back shyly.

**********

FT ISLAND invited the two of you to eat on a restaurant, you were led by a waiter to a V.I.P room and ate your lunch there, "It's not like that!" yonghwa said trying to explain to hongki and the other members that you were just friends while you kept silent all the time, the two have been fighting over the same misundestanding since you came to the resto.

"Hyung! how can a pretty girl like her not be your girlfriend" minhwan teased making you blush, you looked down to hide your red face,"Aish! the two of you hyungs should stop with that, your making her feel embarassed!" jaejin said to yonghwa and hongki,"He's right hyung look at her" seunghyun agreed while looking at you making the others look at your direction.

"Umm..can you please not look at me like that?" you said and smiled awkwardly, deep inside you were really nervous and didn't know what to do."Now is a very good time to dissapear." you thought feeling really nervous, yonghwa who was beside you noticed your nervousness,"I't will be alright, you should eat now or the food will get cold" he told in a soft voice calming you a little, you nodded to answer back and ate your lunch.

**********

You and Yonghwa waved goodbye to the 5 boys after eating lunch with them and talking with them, you looked at your phone watch and was surprised to see the time,"omo?! the time?" you said worriedly,"What's wrong?" yonghwa asked looking at your phone,"Oppa I really have to go to work now or i'll be late!" you said in a panick, Yonghwa just nodded and drived you to the Resto (TGI FRIDAY'S).

Arriving at the place you immeadietly got inside while yonghwa followed, upon entering the resto your cousin jinsu approached you,"your almost late" he said, you explained what happened to him and he jut nodded,"you should go now" jinsu said as he lead 's you to the mini stage, you got up the stage and started singing:

"The Day We Fall In Love"

http://youtu.be/O829F3q4IlM 

 You were happy singing, seeing a lot of people listening to you, you looked at yonghwa who was sitting on a vacant table he was listening to you and smiled when you looked at his direction making your heart jump inside.....

After singing you saw yonghwa and jinsu talking, they stopped when they noticed you approaching,"Minji that was a nice song!" jinsu said while smiling,"komawoyo jinsu-oppa" you smiled while thanking your cousin."you should go home now and take a rest" he said in opinion,you just nodded and got out of the resto.

**********

Your cousin jinsu let yonghwa drive you home, you tried disaagreing but your cousin was very pushy leading you no choice but to accept it.

You got out of the car and thanked yonghwa for driving you home,"Oppa thanks for driving me home" you said shyly."It's nothing, just think of it as a thanks for going out with me" he said while smiling, you got inside the house and into your room, you opened the window and saw yonghwa still outside he waved at the sight of you, you smiled and waved back, after that he got inside the car and drove away.

You closed the window and hugged your pillow while lying on the bed,"Thanks for having a great time with me yonghwa-oppa" you thought as you closed your eyes to sleep.... 

_________________________________________________

Anyeong!!!

(Yawns) Chapter 6 finished ( chadan!!)

I'm really sleepy now cause it already 12:00 pm here ^ ^

sorry if the story bored you or if it wasn't good (yawns again)

HAVE A HAPPY TIME READING TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL ONLINE! ^ ^

"THANKS TO THOSE WHO LIKED MY STORY"

*SARANGHAE*