CN BLUE INVITED ME TO EAT WITH THEM!!

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 3-

 

The 4 looked at each other while coming out of their hiding place, minhyuk who was really nervous of being found out whispered to yonghwa."hyung..what are we going to do?" he said."I-i dont know" yonghwa said whispering back to minhyuk.The 4 decided to explain together which was pretty hard for you to undestand because each one has a different reason, you raised your hands telling them to stop and immeadietly they did, you got embarassed realizing that 4 handsome man was infront of you.

You gripped your bag tightly while talking to them."Umm....I cant understand you all if you explain it to me together" you shyly said while looking down not to let them notice that you were blushing.

The 4 just smiled at you, jonghyun gathering all his courage tried to explain."Umm you see we were shopping here too and then we saw you, so we thought that since you were here we ummm-.." jonghyun said getting lost of what he was going to say, jungshin immeadietly covered for him."Food!" say's jungshin, the other 3 members including you looked at him, you were confused at what jungshin said but the other 3 smiled like it was a great idea.

"Yes food, we thought you might want to eat with us!" minhyuk said inviting you gleefully,"Umm but i-" you looked down thinking if you'll accept the offer or not nervously."We know a good place for food.."yonghwa tell's you while looking away.

You kept silent while thingking.

Meanwhile the 4 noticed that the other people were noticing them already."Hey! isn't that CN BLUE!" a group of girls yelled while passing by.

"Hyung...i think it's not a good idea to stay longer, the other people are beggining to notice" jonghyun told yonghwa in a soft voice."He's right hyung! soon enough everyone will notice and you know what will happen if everyone realized who we are"jungshin said while looking around.

"hyung let's not just wait for her answer. just bring her to the car immeadietly or we will be in big trouble" minhyuk said           in panick."fine, the 3 of you start going to the car's location and we'll follow" yonghwa say's while waiting for the right time.

You noticed that the other 3 members were already running away to the exit."omo? where are they goin-" yonghwa grabbed your hand before you can finish your sentence leading you to the exit."I'm really sorry we cant wait for your decision but everyone's already noticing so we can't stay here any longer." he said while the two of you are reaching for the exit, he smiled and winked at you,you looked down to hide your blushing face.

Outside the shop yonghwa was looking for the car not noticing that he was still holding your hands which is why you were looking down all the time to hide your all red face, the two of you walked some more on the streets trying to find the car."I'm sorry I got you into this.."yonghwa told you while looking around."N-no it's nothing, you can't help it after all"you said shyly.

Meanwhile a voice called behind the two of you."HYUNG!! were here!!" minhyuk shouted at the two of you gleefully, the two of you turned behind and saw minhyuk smiling while the other two members were laughing, the 3 were already inside the car they waved as the two of you approached them.

"Yahh!! were have you all been! wasn't the car parked just near the shop!"yonghwa said in a loud voice."Hyung! don't get angry, we were chased by a group of girls so we have no choice but to move or else the car windows will be broken" jungshin explained while eating a medium box of popcorn.

You giggled at realizing how funny they can be when something wrong happens, the 3 looked at you confused except for jonghyun who smiled at you."looks like miss pretty here is having fun." he said while looking at you, you looked down embarassed.

Since you were already with them you accepted their invitation of eating with them, you were the first one to get inside the car and yonghwa was to follow but before he can get inside a group of fans suddenly appeared from nowhere, jonghyun acted quickly by pulling yonghwa fast before the fans could grab him minhyuk then immeadietly closed the door.

Once inside yonghwa told the driver to operate the car immeadietly, All of you sighed in relief and then laughed afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

3rd Chap. released (chadan) ^^

hope you like the story......<3 <3 (saranghae)

Please tell me if i made a spelling mistake kay<3 ^^

 THANKS.....