CONCERT + LUNCH AT MY HOUSE (HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??)

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-Chapter 10-

"Kimchi!!" The 4 boys shouted while you click the capture button of your camera, you were at the backstage taking pictures of the 4 boys,"Finished!" you told told them and smiled while looking at the picture,

"How is it?" Minhyuk asked as he looks at the picture,"Yahh! Jungshin! you didn't even bother to smile!" Minhyuk said as he stomped his feet,"Really?" jungshin asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, you just smiled and lauged while listening to them,"Let me see" yonghwa said as he approaches you, you showed him the picture"It turned out good right?" he asked you, "Ye" you answered and smiled.

"The concert is starting on 3 mins. get ready!" one of the staff told them,"Aish! time is so fast!" jungshin said as he bring his guitar to the frontstage followed by minhyuk and jonghyun the fans screamed at the sight of them,"Oppa you should go to.." you told yonghwa as you hugged his arm,"Ye, i'll be going, wait for me okay?" he said after winking at you, you blushed and nodded shyly.

Yonghwa entered the front stage and the fans screamed when they saw him, you sighed at the sight of the fans"They'll probably kill me or chase me out of seoul once they knew I'm his girlfriend.."you thought,

You placed your camera in your bag and watched CN BLUE perform with all of the fans, you heard a lot of girls cheering for them some will say"CN BLUE fighting!!","SARANGAE!!", or "PLEASE TAKE MY HEART OPPA!!!", you but you didn't mind at all.

Yonghwa talked infront of the mic."Before I start singing, I would like to dedicate this song to someone special" he said making all the fan's scream,"Oppa who is it!!" some of the fan's asked,"That's a secret" he said while smiling, You felt nervous at the thought that he was going to say your name but sighed in relief when he didn't.

The music started and all the fans cheered, 

http://youtu.be/1dSj56ZwV0Y

 

 

**********

BACKSTAGE!!:

"Oppa what was that?!" you said while stomping you feet making yonghwa surprised,"What?" he asked confused,"Why would you do that! if the fan's knew who i was they'll probabl-" you stopped talking when he suddenly hugged you"Then i won't let them hurt you" he said smiling as he pinched your face softly, you looked down blushing.

"Jonghyun do we have a free time on our schedule?" he asked looking at jonghyun's direction, jonghyun smiled and nodded "hyung it's a 3 hour's free time which start's about now.." he replied while looking at his watch,"Then I'll go out for a minute." he told them, yonghwa grabbed your hands after wearing a hat and a glasses to prevent the fan's from finding out who he is.

********

"Oppa how's the food?" you nervously asked"Please let him like it!!" you thought,he smiled and gave you an okay sign making you sigh in relief "Minji-ah your a very good cook!!" he said while eating the food you made, you didn't know why but he chose to eat at your house instead of a fastfood chain saying that it's more safer to eat lunch here than on other places, "Minji-ah you should eat too or the food will get col-" someone suddenly knocked at the door before he can finish his sentence,"I'll see who it is" you told him, he smiled and nodded.

You openend the door and was surprised to see minhyuk,jonghyun, and jungshin outside,"Annyeong!!" minhyuk greeted gleefully,"Omo!! what are you all doing here?" you asked them,"Where here to eat lunc-" jonghyun covered minhyuk's mouth before he can finish his sentence,"Where actually here to ask if yonghwa-hyung is here" jungshin covered,"He's here.." you replied smiling.

"Minji-ah who is it?" yonghwa asked coming out from the dining room, he was holding a bowl containing fried shrimp which he was eating, "Hyung! that's unfair!" you were surprised when minhyuk and the others attacked yonghwa, they were trying to get the bowl of fried shrimp from him,"Yahh! stop it! it's mine" yonghwa said  running around the living room while being chased by the three, "Hyung how could you eat delicious food for free?!" jungshin said ,"Where you even planning to give us some?" jonghyun added.

You laughed thinking how childlish they can be when it comes to food, they stopped chasing each other and looked at you in a confused way,"Miyane" you said trying to stop from laughing.

They looked at each other embarrassed,"You know there's still food at the dining room but i don't know if it will be enough for the four of you?" you told them,"Really?!" minhyuk said and suddenly ran to the dining room,"Minhyuk wait for us!!" jonghyun and jungshin said as they follow him to the living room,"Yahh!!I thought you were her to visit me?!" yonghwa shouted and turned to you " Miyane Minji, they're like this when hungry ^ ^" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Ani oppa, it's alright" you replied and smiled.

The two of you went to the dining room and saw the three eating the lunch you made,"Eoni you're a great cook!!" minhyuk said as he eats,"The kimbap and pork is good too" jonghyun and jungshin added,"Gomawoyo" the only word you can say "Boy's really eat that much food?..., I'ts almost like 12 soldiers are eating" you thought,"Yahh! what are you doing eating all the food, minji hasn't eaten yet" yonghwa scolded the three, the three stopped eating and looked at you..

"Eoni you haven't eaten yet?" minhyuk asked in a guilty voice,"Ye, but it's okay I'll eat later" you answered feeling awkward,"Then let's make lunch for minji-ah" jungshin said in a happy voice."Then we'll cook"jonghyun addded, The three went to the kitchen thinking of food's to cook,"Yahh!! you haven't asked her if it's okay to use the kitchen!"yonghwa said following the three boys.

"WHAT!! WAIT!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??!!"you thought.

(OH PLEASE LET THEM BE CAREFUL IN WORKING ON THE KITCHEN)

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

ANNYEONG <3 !!!

Chapter 10 is released!! (Chadan ^^)

I hope it didn't bored you >_<

"Thanks to those who likes my story"

<3 SARANGHAE <3