DOES HE LIKE ME TOO ?+ I MET HIM TODAY

CN BLUE LOVE STORY: YONGHWA "I Dont Know Why"

-CHAPTER 5-

On that same night yonghwa was writing a lyrics for the song of  TGI FRIDAY'S  commercial...

He was sitting on a table writing and composing using the composing software in his computer and his other composing equipments in his room, when he suddenly remembered something," Why can't i erase that beautiful smile of her in my mind?" he thought as he stops writing."I can't even concentrate on writing the lyrics now" he thought as he lied on his bed...

Yonghwa's flash back:

"Minji? you okay? dont mind him he was just teasing us" he said making sure your fine, you calmed yourself and turned back to answer him."Ye Im fine Yonghwa-oppa" you answered with a smile,"Let's go then, the others are waiting at the entrance" he said calmly as he turns his back on you and leading you to the dorm, he turned his back on you to hide his slightly blushing face....

*End of flashback*

 

After remembering that scene he covered his face with a pillow."I can't work well feeling like this" he said in a soft voice.

********

Meanwhile you woke up early in the morning and took a stroll at the park, you felt that it was a good decicion to go there since there were only a small number of people in the place.

You sat on a bench and read a book, while reading you didn't notice the person who sat beside you,

"Is that book that interesting?" he asked, you looked to see who that person was and was surprised to see yonghwa, "Y-Yonghwa-oppa?!" you said in surprise,"sorry for startling you" he smiled while apologizing."o-oppa what are you doing here?" you asked curiously,"me?" he said pointing to himself,"I was looking for someone" he explained while looking at a certain direction.

"Can i ask who that someone is oppa?" you asked while looking at him nervously, your heart is pounding again and you wish he wouldn't notice,"I't doesn't matter I already found her" he said as he smiles and stands up, you felt your heart hurt a little just like being teared,"I'ts a her?" you thought while looking down.

You placed your book inside your bag while standing up,"oppa im going now" you said but before you can walk away he had already grabbed your arm,"oppa?" you said accidentally making an eye contact with him,"are you busy?" he asked, you shook your head,"Then can you go somewhere with me?" he asked you while smiling, you were surprised and speechless because of his invitation"Is this real? am i dreaming?" you thought,"I'ts alright if you dont want to?" he said with a sad face.

"No oppa I wan't too" you accidentally said,"omo? what did i just said?" you thought while covering your mouth, yonghwa smiled upon hearing your words,"really?" he asked you with hopefull eyes, you just nodded in silence and smiled at him.

 

"I'm happy to see your smile again" yonghwa thought as he smiled back at you."Then oppa, where are we going?" you asked him sweetly," You'll know when we get there" he said while holding your hands and leading you to a black car.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Annyeong modu!!

Chapter 5 has been released (chadan!!!)

how is it? please tell me on what you think about the story :3

Please!!!! ^ ^

*Anyway thanks to those who like's my story*

<3 SARANGHAE!! <3