The day has come

All Night Long

Myungsoo is Krystal's cheek who sleeping next to him. It's still an early morning and he's not in a good mood. He's scared, scared of tomorrrow. Everything will be change after tomorrow. If only he confess to her earlier, maybe this might be not happening. 

"Hey"

He wake up from his daydream when he heard Krystal. He didn't notice that she is awake when he is her cheek. She looks at him, frowning and he smile. "I can see through your eyes, it's full of sorrow. Is there something wrong?" she ask but he ignore it and pulls her to his chest. Hug her tight and she can hear his heartbeat. 

"Don't move. Let's stay like this for a moment" he can't hold his tears anymore. She didn't feel right. "What's wrong?" she looks up to see his face. He wipe his tears and give her a weak smile. "Nothing." he kiss her forehead and she close her eyes. She can't see him being like that. It's hurts. Both of them can feel painful in their heart.

True love stories never have endings but he didn't know if their story will be end or not. "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you” he state. She scared when she hear it instead of happy because she really didn't feel right about it. "I love you too" she whisper and somehow she hope he didn't hear and she didn't know why.

"I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep and wake. Knowing my heart is safe. I want to love and be loved." she can't hear anything from him anymore. It's hurts her for no reasons. 

"I need to go to the restroom" she push him and walks away. He just looks at her walks away from him. "Why are you always push me away like that?" he mumble.

 

 

 

The whole day, both of them just keep silent. She even try to stay from him. Usually Krystal goes to sleep around 11pm but tonight, she goes really early. Exactly 9pm, she goes to her room and Myungsoo follow her and try to open the door to bad it's locked. He sigh and go to his room. He even let the door open. 

 

 

 

She wake up with a big smile on her face and run to his room. "Sorry about yesterday. I don't know why I'm being like that" she hug him from behind. He smile and turns around. "It's okay. I don't mad at you" he hug her her back. She sneak her head to his back and saw a suitcase that already full with his clothes. 

"Where are you going?" she place her hands around his waist and looks at him. "Going back. It's been a week and you also need to get back right?" he pulls her closer and she nod her head. "Right. I forgot" she pouts.

He pinched her nose "Now packed your clothes." she smile and about to walks away but he grab her wrist. "Don't open it until you reach your room" he give her a piece of paper. The paper from his notebook. She looks at it and smile at him. He let go his wrist and sigh.

She walks like a child just get a lollipop to her room and right after she reach her room, she open the paper that being fold slowly. Hoping it's a cute or romantic quote but it's written something that she didn't expecting. She walks back to his room and about to ask him what is that about but he's not there nor his suitcase. 

She run downstairs to the front door and also notice his shoes also not there. SHe quickly run to his room back and pack her things and call taxi. "Where are you going?" she keep asking and asking but she didn't have an answer.  The more hurtful is she didn't even have his number. "Where are we going miss?" the driver ask and she give him the paper.

"He takes a long time and just write this? What a weird man" she mumble.