Haru Haru

All Night Long

Myungsoo looks at her as they been silent for about 5 minutes. Krystal now remembered everything. Even the small details about them. "She left me without saying anything" he finally speak and she looks at him. "I don't know where in the Earth she is" he laugh and she frown. "I never wanted to be with her. To be honest, I like you ever since we bumped into each other" he takes her hand but she refuse. "I know" she replied.

"You're the cry baby who fall at the playground. You're the sleepy guy who I bumped into. You're the son of my father's bestfriend. You're the guy who I set on date with Jiyeon and you're the guy who Sungyeol said that madly inlove with me" she add and try to hold her tears. Myungsoo sigh. He get up from his seat and pull her to stand up. 

Krystal just look at him. "Listen, I want to spend my time with you since I don't have enough time. I don't know when we're going to meet after I leave this place. Give me a chance, please" he let a drop of his precious tear fall on his cheek. She hug him and cry as much as she want. "I'm sorry because I always hide the fact that I like you. I know Jiyeon like you and because of that, I try to forget you by following my dad request to moved back in San Francisco." she hide her face into his chest.  "Shh! It's okay. It's my fault too because I'm too coward for not confessing to you earlier" he kissed her head.

 

 

 

Sungyeol is sitting at the edge of the bed and holding a picture of him and Myungsoo  "I miss you dude!" he cry and Luna comes behind him, touch his shoulder and smile at him. "He's okay. Don't worry" she said and he wipe his tears. "Soojung called me just now and I don't want to answer it. I'm scared if she ask something...you know" she bite her lower lips.

"Sorry for include you in this problem." he grab her hand and kiss it. "He is my friend too. I don't know until when I'm going to ignored her" she looks at him in the eyes. "I promise. It won't last long. Right after she left the villa, we're going to tell her everything" he smile. Luna nod her head. She trust him. They stay like that for a while until Sungyeol's phone ringing.

He picks it up and talks to Junghyung. "I'll be on my way" he ends it up. "Let's go! He give a respond just now" he said and Luna couldn't help but smile. They run out from the room and on their way to somewhere important.

 

 

 

Krystal run right away from her room to Myungsoo's room when she heard Myungsoo groan in pain. She can see his door is open and when she walks in, she saw Myungsoo lay on bed grabbing his hair. "Are you okay?" she helps him to sit. "No..my head hurt like hell" he said and she really doesn't know what to do. 

She never experience of taking care of sick people. Usually, people who take care of her. "What should I do?" she mumble but loud enough for Myungsoo to hear it. "I'll be okay later. I just need a sleep, maybe" he said with low voice. Krystal bit her lower lip and help him to lay down. "I'll wake you up when I'm done cooks something to make you feel better" she said. Myungsoo grab her hand. "Stay with me here, please" he begged.  At first she didn't want but she think it twice and she agree.

Myungsoo move to the other side of the bed a little to make a space for Krystal lay beside him and hug her. "Are you sure you're going to be comfortable like this?" she ask and he just nod. He doesn't have enough energy to talk because his head stil hurt. When she move a little, he pull her closer and her face lay on his chest. "Please just stay like this for a while. Don't ruin the moment" he whisper and she blush.

 

 

 

After sleeping for almost 3 hours, Myungsoo finally awake. He found a peaceful Krystal sleeping on his side. He smile when he see Krystal smile on her sleep. He her cheek and it makes her to awake. "Sorry...I didn't mean to wake you up" she just smile at his statement. "It's okay... do you feeling better now?" she place her palm on his forehead just to make sure if he had fever since she didn't check it up before they going to sleep.

"I'm not having fever..I'm just dizzy and I'm alright now.. I feel much better when I saw you smile on your sleep" he chuckle and her face turn into red. "Are you dreaming about me?" he ask but Krystal get up right away. Try to deny it. "No...I'm just dream about...ermm..mangoes" she scratching her neck even though it's not itchy.

He laugh at her and sigh. "Let's go!" he grab her hand and lead her out from the room. "Where?" she stop and raise her brow. "You said you want to cook something for me to feel better" he looks at her and she laugh in awkward. "Ah...let's go!" she pull him with her and he laugh at her awkwardness. "Shut up!" she scold him but it makes him more laughing. She give up on him and just listen to his beautiful laugh that not annoyed for her, at all.