You smile, I smile

All Night Long

 

tumblr_mdfnr26OE11qcndygo2_r1_400.giftumblr_lvoiq3gkzj1r4fnj8o1_500.giftumblr_mdhu5wDtdo1rl2bapo1_500.gif

 

Krystal looks at Myungsoo that busy with his notebook. She know what is he write about until he didn't even realize that she's staring at him over half an hour. She lay her head on the table and yawn just by looking at him that sits across her. She really pissed off and want to steal that book away but she hold it out and just staring at his beautiful face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he finally speak up but still didn't get his head off the notebook. She pouts and glare at him.

"I thought you didn't notice it at all" she said sarcastically. He just laugh but yet, not looking at her AT ALL. She can't hold it up anymore. She stand up from her seat to stop his laugh. 

"Okay! I'm already pissed off. It's been an hour and you keep on writing something on that notebook. I'm bored!" she sigh. She keep on nagging non-stop. She speak everything she feel for that half an hour of staring at him. He shrug and ripped a piece of paper and make a paper crane. She let out a big sigh when she saw him in his own world while she been wasting her energy nagging on him.

She shook her head and walks away. But Myungsoo is faster enough to catch her before she could walk far from him. He hug her from behind and show her the paper crane that he made. "This is cute right?" he gigle. She sigh again for the third time.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm writing something important and it is something that I will give you later. Trust me and I'm also give you time to staring at my pretty face right?" he said. Krystal takes that crane and Myungsoo turn her around. He put his hand on her waist and looks at her while she hold thet crane with both of her hands and looking at it. Ignored of Myungsoo who staring at her.

"Hey, it's unsual to see me with that serious face" he poke her cheek. She pouts and a minute later she laugh. He smile and relieved because she's not sulk anymore. "When are you going to let me read what you write before?" she looks at him.

"Right after one week. Just wait. It's only in 4 days left" he give her a weak smile and she nod her head. "Now give me that crane and can you make me some coffee?" he give her his best puppy face ever that he usually give to his father when he want to ran away from the company.

"Open your mouth" she said and he do what she tell him to do. She shove the crane into his mouth and glare at him. "I want to enjoy my time with you after waiting like crazy for you to stop writing something in that stupid notebook and now you want me to make a coffee for you?" she frown.

He take out the crane from his mouth and pull her closer. "Please! I'm sleepy. If you made it for me, I won't be sleepy but if you don't made it for me, I'll be sleepy and can't spend time with you today. It's almost night, you know?" he kiss her forehead. She sigh "Maybe you're right" she give him a small peck on his lips and walks to the kitchen. 

"I really hope time can move slower so I can be like this with you for a longer time" he mumble and sigh.

 

 

 

Well Luna is having a hard time because she is wearing high heels and not really enjoy her date with Sungyeol. She not hate the place where they have date but it is something that far from what she dream of. She dream of travel together and take home lunches together whenever they go. Eat together, take pictures and always share love NOT enjoying the night view of Han River.

"You're too tall and I have to wear high heels" she pouts and Sungyeol laugh. "I don't tell you to wear it. You're willing yourself" he put his hand around her shoulder. "I hate you" she looks away. 

"Come on. Small size is cute. Love doesn't matter small or big. As long we love each other, it's already enough. Moreover, it's easier for me to protect you from harm" he looks at her as they keep on walking. 

She bite her lower lips and secretly smile. "Finally we have time to take a breath after what happen yesterday" he sigh in relieved. She nod her head and sign that she is agree. "Let's not be emotional." Luna said and she pull his hand and bring him to bench. 

"Let's share some funny story about us that happen before" she beamed. "Actually, we didn't have much funny moments but there were many about Myungsoo and Krystal" he smile. "Ah! I still remember the time when he used you to know Krystal's name. Zebra shirt" they laugh.

"And time when we saw each other again. When I'm throw away my pride and be a model. It's so awkward" he frown as he remembered that time. He really hope that time didn't actually happen. He was so ashamed that time. "If not because of Myungsoo, no I mean both of them, we won't be together." she lend her head on his shoulder. 

She is right. If not because of all that, they won't be together now. They on talking about the funny moments that they had and not notice that time fly really fast.

 

 

 

Poke poke. Junhyung touch his cheek when he feel like there is something on his cheek. "Wake up" he hear a whisper on his left ear. "Wake up, Junhyung" another poke on his cheek and he open his eyes slowly. "How did you get into my room, Hara?" he ask and yawn.

"Mom let me in" she smile. He looks at her "Mom?"

She nod her head and beamed. Junhyung laugh at her and pull her to lay beside him. "She's not your mom. She's my mom. But she will, in the future" he state and Hara smilet at him. "So, why did you come this early?" he play with her hair and she glare at him. "You forget it, isn't it?" she push his hand and sit up. 

"What?"

"You forget that we are going to the boutique" she crossed her hand. "It's still early you know. We have another one month" he pull up his blanket up to his chest. "Oh my god! I hate you!" she take a small pillow and throw at his face. He take the pillow off his face and laugh at her. She raise her brow.

"I don't forget it. We have to meet the designer right? To design your dress" he wink at her and she secretly smile. Too bad Junhyung still can notice it. "Now, will you help my mom. I mean my mom and your future to be mom prepare breakfast and cola?"

She nod her head and walks out from his room. He wake up slowly and walks to his work desk. He smile when he see a picture of him and Hara at their engagement party and then he takes a picture next to it. A picture of him, Sungyeol and Myungsoo that been frame nicely. He can't forget the memories he had with both of them. 

The choding and the mysterious. In the picture, he can see a crane that Myungsoo made. He laugh then he smile bitter "We'll wait for you" he put down the picture when he heard Hara yelled from downstairs. Asking him if he already in take a shower or not. He shook his head and muttered "I need to be fast or she'll killd me later" he takes his towel and walks to the bathroom.