The End

All Night Long

"I know you might not believe this but please...believe me this time" he said. She nod andlook to her right - didn't want to have any eye contact with him. "I try to come as fast as I can when you was at the aiport with the others but Jiyeon nag me to go somewhere else and we argue until we got into an accident. When I was coma, I was dreaming of meeting you at the villa. I try my best to make you love me and yes...I've made it.

When I woke up, I thought it was all a dream but no, you did everything I told you on the last day we together. What makes it more reality is, I found the note book that I used to write something on in to gave it to you. It still have the tear effect on the book. I still can feel the warmness when my lips touch yours. The feeling when I hug you. Feelings that I also don't know how to explain. 

I really hope I can spend my time with you before it ends. I know you can give that chance right?" he touch her cheek. She bite her lips and run from there. He let her go without chasing her and just sigh. 

She try her best not to cry but no, she can't. She run to Jessica's house and hug her when she open the door for her. "Hey. What happen?"  Jessica said as she bring her to sit on the sofa at the living room. "I can't handle my feelings anymore. I want but I'm scared" Krystal said and try her best not to sob. "I don't understand" Jessica caress her hair. 

Krystal told Jessica from A to Z and Donghae listening to her from behind and he sigh. He walks to the kitchen and get some water for Krystal. "Drink this and take a breath" he give her a cup of water and sit on the coffee table on her left. Krystal take it and take a sip. "Stay here for a while. I'll tell the others that you go somewhere and you didn't want to be disturbt. Don't worry, Jessica and I are here for you" Donghae said. 

"Thank you" she give a faint smile. Jessica hug her and smile at Donghae. 

 

 

 

She smile as she watch Luna and Hara dance with their partner for their wedding reception. She still remember how Hara arguing with Junhyung about Luna and Sungyeol wedding but they decide to have the same date wedding with Luna. They're really busy because of the last minute preparation. 

She have to meet Luna's parents in Busan for telling the whole story because it will be harder if they only talk by the phone. She laugh when she remembered all those memories. "I'm sorry!" a girl said when she accidentally pour her wine on her dress. "It's okay" she said and walks to the restroom. 

"You should't be in heavy mood just because of this, Krystal. This is just a dress. You can wash it back." she said to herself as she clean her dress with a wet tissue. When she done, she walks out from there and saw Myungsoo walks pass her without even looking at her. She just sigh because they've been ignoring each other. 

She decide to take some fresh air. So, she walks outside. Without she knowing, something is plan inside while she is outside. She enjoy the breeze and smile widely. She feel really peacefull, calm and comfortble. "It's cold here." she feel someone touch her shoulder. she turns around and found Jessica. "They're looking for you" she nod and smile. 

They walk together into inside and still joking about each other. Suddenly the light turns off. "Yah! Who ruin my wedding?!" Hara yelled. She quickly walks to Hara and touch her shoulder "Calm down. They must be fix it right now. Bridge should be happy not mad like this" she said and Hara pretend to mad. 

After the light turns on, she can see Myungsoo stand on the stage - holding a mic. Suddenly all attention is on him. "I want you to take off that pastel dress and wear a white one. Wash off the heavy make up and just wear a natural one. Throw that useless ring and wear a diamond one. Break that high heels because I don't want you to hurt your leg and just wear a flat one" he said and walks down the stage.

Then he walks straight to Krystal. He looks into her eyes then he take a glance at Donghae just to make some cue to him. "I want to wake up in the morning and the first thing I saw is you. I want you to be mine. I want to be loved by you. I want to be your number one. The only one." he take the ring from Donghae and down to his knee. 

He show the ring to her then he put the mic back to and said "Everygirl want to have their own fairytale and I want to be part of yours. I want to take you as my wife, my princess and my one. Will you marry me?" 

She already cry a river because of happy and touch by his action. Luna hug her shoulder from behind and whisper "He's waiting. Don't make him take back his word" Krystal bite her lips and nod her head. "Yes, I will" she said and Jessica wiper her tears in joy. Myungsoo put the ring on her finger and hug her. 

"Thank you. I'm sorry and I love you" he cry in joy. All cameras focus on them. "You plan all this for me?" she ask and he laugh. "No. It's for my future wife" he said. She hit his chest and pulls the hug. He wipe her tears and kiss her lips. 

Jessica go to her sister and hug her. "Congratulation!" she jump together with Krystal. "I'm happy for you!" the laugh and Myungsoo smile at both of them. "Still not that brave. Not like me" Sungyeol . "Shut up! I'm not like you" he playful hit his arm. "Congratulation man!" Junhyung  put his arm around his shoulder. "Thanks" he said.

 

 

 

"That was how dad propose you mom?" a mushroom hair boy asked. "Yup!" Krystal pinch his cheek. "Are we part of the fairytale?" little girl with wavy hair looks at Krystal. "Sure you are. Dad is a king, mom is the queen. Seok Hyun is the prince and you are the princess, Min Ah" Krystal pulls her into her lap. 

Seok Hyun laugh at her mom "but you said that dad want you to be his princess. How can you be a queen?" he asked. "If I stay as a princess, you want to be what then? My knight?" Krystal smile at him. "It's time to bed now" Myungsoo walks in and lift Seok Hyun to lay on his bed and Krystal do the same to Min Ah. 

"Dad jjang!" Min Ah shows both her thumb and beamed. Myungsoo chuckle then he kiss her forehead. "Sleep tight or I'll bite your toes!" he warn and she just laugh at him. "If there's something wrong, just scream. Dad will come" Myungsoo told Seok Hyun and he pulls Krystal by her waist out from there. 

Before they could walks out, Seok Hyun scream. "What happen?" Krystal runs to him and Myungsoo turns his back and widen his eyes. "I want to sleep with dad and mom" he pouts. Myungsoo runs to him and lift him on his back. "Go go go!" Myungsoo runs out from there and Krystal laugh at him. "He's still childish. Didn't he?" she ask Min Ah.

Min Ah laugh and nod her head. "Let's go" Krystal hold her hand and Min Ah pouts. "Can't you lift me like dad did to oppa?" 

Krystal lower her body to same high as Min Ah. "I can't because I'm holding your sister." she caress her cheek. "Ahh! I don't want mom to be tired because you're holding two person at once" Min Ah looks at Krystal and pulls her to follow Myungsoo and Seok Hyun. Then, Krystal stop and kiss her cheek. 

"Mom and dad really lucky to have you and Seok Hyun the genius kids as our children. I love you" she said and smile. 

Both of them walks in hands to bed because Myungsoo and SeokHyun still playing. After they tired, Myungsoo place SeokHyun beside Min Ah then he walks to Krystal. "I love you" he kiss her forehead and walks to his place then he turns off the light and sleep. Now, all of them sleep soundly and peacefully. 

 

 

 

 

1. What are weird ending?

- I know. Sorry.

 

2. So, I write a new Myungstal fanfic and the last one, maybe.

- After that, I'll focus on OC story because this one friend from AFF ask me to. 

 

3. Me make a [M] story ?

- No way! I'm bad at those things. Even I type 'KISS' already makes me feel weird. I'm still underage. I know I've write [M] before but no. I'm not going to make [M] story again. I'm all innocent :P

 

4. GDA

- I'm from Malaysia but I can't go. Why? Because I have to take a flight first then I can go + the ticket price is killing me + school. The last ticket price is RM999 (the vip for sure) and if you convert to dollar = $331.89

 

5. Myungstal

- I've read somewhere in Tumblr about their rumor and I can't help my fangirling feelings. Especially the polaroid he take then he used as his twitter dp. 

 

I'll stop here because I've to take shower then go to school. 

Thanks for reading and sorry for all the grammatical error and typo ~^^