Preggo

All Night Long

It's been a week since Krystal been in her parent's house. She couldn't believe nor accept but actually happen to her. At first the thought she just being paranoid. Luna and Hara also tired trying to convince her. But today it's different. She already can accept everything. 

She walks happily towards her apartment with Luna. She want to apologize to her for being childish before. She even brought bouquet of roses for her. "Wake up Lulu! It's almost afternoon, you know?" she take off Luna's blanker that cover her whole body. "Why are you here?" Luna reply with a sleepy tone. 

Krystal chuckle "I'm sorry for the past week" she sit beside Luna who still laying on the bed. "It's okay. Our fault too." Luna pulls her blanket back to cover her head. Her eyes hurts because of the flash of the sun through her window. "Hey, you gain weight don't you?" Krystal ask. Luna take off the blanket and glare at her. 

"Okay I'm sorry! Here. Yellow roses for you. Exactly the same meaning as your name, moon. Glowing Luna" Krystal put the roses beside Luna and walks to the toilet. As soon the close the door, she saw something that she didn't expect to see. She take that thing and open the door and show Luna that thing "Park Sunyoung what is this?" she glare at her and Luna eyes widen. 

"You're really stupid!!" she shout 

 

 

The test shows it's positive. Luna bite her lower lips while Krystal keep walking back and forth, waiting for Sungyeol to come. "Can you just sit down? Calm down a bit" Luna said in nervous. "I can't calm down. This is serious!" Krystal stand infront of Luna and crossed her arms. "There" Luna points at Sungyeol who just arrive. 

"Positive and it's been two weeks" Krystal hand him a piece of paper and shot him a death glare. Sungyeol don't get what is she mean and slowly read the paper and widen his eyes. He looks at Luna who sit behind Krystal and run to her. "Why don't you tell me?" he hug her. "I just know last night and Krystal spoil everything" she cried. 

Krystal turns around to see them and - jaw drop. She completely lost. What just happening there. "What happen here?" a familiar voice come behind her. She turns around and it's HIM. All the memories for the past week comeback. 

 

Frozen - That is what happen to her right now. She couldn't believe at what she saw infront of her. She looks around the room. She saw IV Drip, room heater, roses in a vase and MYUNGSOO - laying on the bed with a pale face and his hair grow a bit. If this is the real him, then who is the person that she spend a week with before?

A single tear drop from her left eyes. "It's really him" she walks slowly to him and touch his face. "Krystal" Junhyung said and Hara who had her head down suddenly looks up and can't handle her breath. "Tell me what happen here" Krystal said and Hara drag her out from the room. After they get out from the room, Hara push Krystal to sit on the waiting seat not far from the room.

"I don't know how to explain. Just ask what you curious about" Hara fight back to her tears and had her back facing her. "Since when?" Krystal said in a low voice. "Since you left" she can't handle it anymore, she burst into tears. "Why did no one tell me about this?" 

Hara quickly sit beside her and hold both of her hands. "We did this because we didn't want you to worry there. We thought he would be wake up soon but it's out of our expectation. But he become more stable now. Since last week." 

Krystal laughing but still crying. "Last week?" she keep laughing and Hara is worried about her. "Jiyeon?" Krystal suddenly remember about her because she can't forget that Myungsoo - no his ghost tell her that Jiyeon left him. "Her family take her to Japan. Operation her heart there and moved there. She also involve into the accident" Hara answer her. 

Krystal pull her hand away from Hara's grip and run away from there. Right on the time, the door open and Junhyung yelled to Hara "Call the doctor! He's awake!" 

 

 

"This is so unfair!" Hara yelled at Luna who sit next to Krystal that just keep on silent and shrug her shoulder when Luna try to get some help from her. Myungsoo crossed his arm and watch the scene while sitting next to Sungyeol and Junhyung. "I don't know you're a man" Junhyung whisper to Sungyeol. "How could you get pregnant before me?" Hara glare at her.

"She's not ready to-" Sungyeol said to Junhyung in whisper and Junhyung smack his head before he could finish his words. Hara gaps when she hear what Sungyeol said because it's still loud enough to be heard "What?" Junhyung said when Hara glare at him. Krystal just hold her laughter. 

Krystal sigh. "I'm so lucky. I'm not pregnant and don't have a fiancee. No need to mind others feelings" Krystal mumble but still can be heard by them. All of them stare at her and feel bad for her. "Okay, what?" she looks pale when all of them stare at her like that and Myungsoo turns his head away when his eyes meet with Krystal just now.

Myungsoo stands up and about to walks away "Where are you going?" Hara ask and he turns around. "Toilet?" he smile innocently and Hara nod her head. "This is so not right! Sungyeol you need to met her parents and get married. I don't care if you guys get married on the same day as me and Junhyung" Hara is so serious right now. 

"No! It's not fun. It should be just you and me" Junhyung protest. "Then when?" Hara ask . "A week after us? Out marriage only in one week and how could they prepare everything just in one week?" Junhyung explain. Hara nod her head "I agree but I'm still burning here. Krystal can you get some water for me?" Krystal shrug and walks to the kitchen. 

She take a glass and about to take open the refrigerator but Myungsoo open it for her and she's so shock until she drop the glass. She bend down and pick up the glass that broken into pieces. She's so anxious and not notice that her finger is bleeding. While the four of them run to the kitchen when they hear the sound of a glass dropping. 

"Don't worry. I'll take care of the mess and that." Myungsoo points and Krystal's finger. All of them walks away and smile create on their face as they walks away. "I'll clean this. My bad for drop it" she said but Myungsoo already done with everything on the floor. He throw all of them to the dustbin and pull Krystal to the sink. 

He gently wash the blood that cover Krystal's point finger. She didn't feel sting because it just a small cut. "Where is the aid?" he ask and Krystal point to a cabinet behind him. He takes out the aid and take out a plaster and paste it on her finger. "Is it hurt?" he ask. "No" she answer short because her heart beats so fast. 

"How's your life been this one week? I miss you so badly. Don't you miss me?" he smile at her. She take a step away from him. The person the spend her holiday is Myungsoo - the person in the hospital that laying on bed and had been coma for 2 months is Myungsoo - the person stand infront for her is Myungsoo. 

She totally freak out. "Who are you?" she ask and he giggle. "We need our own space and it's not here then I'll explain every single thing" he looks at her and it's makes her heart flutter.

 

 

 

I finally update and the time now is 02.46 in the morning. I can't sleep so I decide to update this. But I'm still lazy to update longertumblr_me064vY8lr1rto225o1_r4_250.gif

 

I'm really happy now. Just know that f(x) is going to attend Mama (but I don't know if it's confirm" and I'm spazzing over SMfamily moments right now. tumblr_me3fzacnMk1rtf3e3o1_250.gif

 

You confuse? I dont care. haha

 tumblr_m5no9dn6bP1qb0d07o1_500.gif