Stop it

All Night Long

Krystal turns around when she hear someone greet her and she smile at that person. "What are you doing here, Myungsoo?" he smile back at her. "nothing.. just want check on you.. wheather you still remember me or not." he wink and she rolled her eyes. "Well, I don't want a liar to be here" she walks to the counter and he looks at her. 

"That dress" she looks at him and he laugh. "You didn't gave me a chance to explain.. I don't have a girlfriend" he shrug. They stare at each other for a second. "So, have you meet Jiyeon?" she blink and cross her arms.  "Yeah!.. but.. no" he give her a weak smile. "Why?.. she's nice.. and pretty" he shake his head. "Give her a chance.. Myungsoo?" she beamed. 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo try to look happy in front of Jiyeon but she can see in his eyes that he looks uncomfortable. "You're not happy to have a date with me right?" she pouts. "No.. it's just I feel a bit awkward since we're not that close yet" he fake a smile as Krystal told him who watch them from far. "It's so embarassing since you know that I like you and thanks to Soojung because help me to be friends with you." she giggle. 

"So, want to be my girlfriend?...sorry I'm not good at words" he sigh. Jiyeon looks at him disbelieve. "A-are you serious?" he nodded. 

 

Krystal plead to Myungsoo "Just ask her to be your girlfriend.. she's sick and I want to make her happy.. Date her for 1 month and see if you want to continue." Myungsoo bit his lower lip because he can't do it. "I can't.. I don't even know what type of girl she is and you want me to ask her to be mu girl? This is wrong" he shakes his head. 

"I know.. please!" she furrow her brow. He sigh "Fine..just this time." he storm out from the boutique and slam the door. Krystal don't know weather she should happy because Myungsoo accept it or sad because made Myungsoo mad. "Thank you" she whisper.

 

Jiyeon run to Krystal and hug her. "What makes you so happy?" Krystal break her hug. "He ask me to be his girlfriend!" Jiyeon jump up and down. "Congratulation!!" she jump together with Jiyeon then she wink at Myungsoo at the back, not in a happy mood. "I'll leave you two together.. bye!" Krystal run away and Jiyeon blush when Myungsoo come near her. 

"I want to go home.. I'm not feels really good." he said in a serious tone. "Want me to come with you?" "No..it's okay! Sorry I can't send you home." 

she smile "It's okay...you should go now...don't want you to get more worse." he nodded and walks to his car. 

 

 

[Note: I'm going to skip all Myungyeon dating / love part here because I wouldn't be happy to write about it and this is Myungstal story not Myungyeon , right? Let's skip after 1 month they're dating]

 

Sungyeol , Luna , Junhyung and Hara is sitting in one table as they watch Donghae and Jessica talking to their wedding reception guest. Krystal is no where to be found while Myungsoo and Jiyeon on the other table. Sungyeol take a glance at Myungsoo and he can see that Myungsoo is not happy. "He looks pissed off with Jiyeon attitude." he said and Junhyung looks at Myungsoo. 

"I know.. she's way too full of aegyo.. it's annoying." Junhyung drink his wine. "I still don't get why they're dating when we know that he love Soojung" Luna crossed her arms to her chest. "Krystal pleade him." Sungyeol said and Hara looks at him. "You mean.. told him to date Jiyeon?"  "Yup!" Junhyung answer Hara before Sungyeol. 

"Only if Krystal know that Myung-" before Luna could finish her words "What should I know?" Krystal cut her. "Only if you knew that we're looking for you like forever..where have you been?!" Hara glare at her. "I went to met my cousin in the outside..sorry!" she takes a sit between Sungyeol and Junhyung. "When are you going back to Cali?" Junhyung takes the last sip of his favourite wine. 

"In 2 days.. make sure you guys come to send me off at the airport!" Luna rolled her eyes. "I don't want to come if you make me cry that day." "Hey!..it's depend on you if you want to be sad because of me going back to Cali or be happy for me. Don't blame me! But you have a shoulder to cry" she wink at Luna and pat Sungyeol shoulder. 

"Whatever!...what do you think of Myungsoo and Jiyeon?" all eyes on Krystal when Luna ask her. "They're cute" a very dissapointed answer from her makes all of them sigh. "What?...Isn't I'm the one that help them together?...why should I be sad" she smile. "Don't you see Myungsoo change since he being with Jiyeon? He didn't talk much if he with us and Myungsoo didn't have time to hang out with us because Jiyeon want him to be with her everyday." Junhyung said.

"I did notice that but they're cute!" she beamed. Sungyeol just let out a light sigh. 

 

 

13th March 2012 : 11:30 am

Krystal pouts when it's time for her to departure but Myungsoo and Jiyeon still not coming. "Got go to" she frown. Sungyeol, Junhyung and Hara give her a warm smile while Luna is cry her heart out. "Yah! why are you crying like I'm not coming back forever?" she hug Luna. "You're going to be late if you don't go now Soojung" Donghae said to her. 

"Donghae oppa, make sure Sooyeon unnie get preggo when I coming back, Sungyeol take care of Luna, Junhyung and Hara I'll be back on your wedding. Tell Myungsoo and Jiyeon, I'll miss them and I hate them. Mom dad, I love you and all of you!" she hug them one by one and she headed to the depature gate. All of them waving at her and she smile. They wait for a few more minutes and it's time for her to fly. 

Sungyeol feels a vibrate on his right pants pocket and he reach out for his phone. "Yes?....what?!...I'll be there right away!" he turn off his phone and about to run but Junhyung grab his wrist. "What's up?"

"Myungsoo and Jiyeon got into an accident"