KRYSTALking

All Night Long

"Until when?" Myungsoo ask his assistant, MinYoung, about his father's meeting because he wants to go out for a while. "Maybe in 2 hours but I'm also not sure...sir, you can ran away if you want because after the meeting, he have appointment at Busan." Minyoung smile at him. Myungsoo smirk. "Thanks girl!" he wink at her.

 

"I'm on way to the boutique" he talk to Sungyeol on the phone. "Yeah! I just know she's my father's buddy daughter...you don't know how happy I am when I knew it!" he continue and Sungyeol on the other side kind of annoyed because everytime he call Myungsoo, he would talk about Krystal and Krystal all over again. "Talk to you later!" he put his phone back in to pocket because he's in front of the boutique already.

Krrrrinngg~

The bell rings when the door is open and Krystal who busy arrange something at the counter turns her head to see who's coming. "A guy" she said and walks to him. "May I help you sir?" she smile as she looks at the guy. "I'm looking for a short dress" he looks at her. "Myungsoo-ssi?" she smile then laugh at him. "Sorry...I don't know it's you at first." "Glad you still remember me." he smile. 

"Well...you're looking for a dress for you girlfriend?....so sweet...she must be lucky to have you." she smile and starts to looks best dress in the boutique. "well...urmm.." he try to say it's not for his girlfriend since he didn't have one but he can't because Krystal keeps on showing him one by one dress that she looks for him then she stops. "No need to explain...I know there's no way you give your mom wearing this type of dress" she wink at him. "So..which one?..all of them are free size" Myungsoo blink his eyes. "I don't know...can you choose for me?" 

"But I don't know what is your girlfriend looks like...I mean her skin tone and body size" she sigh. "Oh!...she's skinny but fit...pale skin and not tall but also not short..perfect height for a girl." she nodded and hand him a dress. "Can you wrap it into a box?" he ask. "Sure!...wait a second" she walks away.  

 

 

Krystal ran to Luna who talking to Sungyeol with a guy beside him. "Sorry I'm late" she grab Luna's drink. "They not even start it yet but it's okay since you come in safe." Luna smile at her. "Oh! Sungyeol-ssi and....wait" Krystal stare at Myungsoo's face for a while. "Yeah! right...Myungsoo-ssi...what are you guys doing here?" she looks at them. "We're Junhyung friend" Sungyeol answer her and she just nod.

"We're going to see Hara for a while" Luna pulls her away. "I think he's the one that like you." Luna whisper to her. "Who?...who like me?" Krystal face shows how lost she is. "Try to remember....when we were on the university...Sungyeol ask your name.  Last week, he came for casting to be your model partner and he said tha he want to help his friend." Krystal try to remember but  "how can I remember about our university memories?" Luna grinned. "Whatever but I still think that he's the one that like you, Myungsoo"

 

 

"This dress" Krystal frown. "Myungsoo give you this?" she ask Hara that sitting next to Luna. "Yeah..he suddenly give me that just now and I don't know why." Hara shrug. "Aren't that dress from Sica unnie boutique?...I saw it before" Luna drink her juice. "Yeah!...few days ago Myungsoo came to the boutique and he said that he want to give it to his girlfriend." she stare at Hara. "What?...I just engaged with Junhyung now you suspect me to have relationship with him?" 

"Whatever!..I don't care" she smile and put the dress back into the box. "So..I need to moved to California back in a month." she pouts. "Why?" Hara frown. "No...I mean, I need to stay there for a while...don't worry! I'll be back before your marriage" she wink at her.

Luna keep on drinking her water just ignored both of them since she already know why Krystal need to move.

 

 

"Yo!...Luna text me...she said that Krystal going to Cali next month...you need to be fast or...bye Krystal!" Sungyeol smirk. "I Know...Minsoo told me...and also don't know from where he got that information...man!...you also know I'm not good at those kind of thing called confession" Myungsoo bite his lower lip. 

"Do or not it's depend on you..I'm not involve in your love story again...I have my Lulu" Sungyeol smile. "Yeah! I also know that..congratulation for you" he rolled his eyes. "Seriously Myunggie...you need to get a move!" Sungyeol kicks Myungsoo's right leg.

Sungyeol sigh. "Someone get a crush on you...at the same time, she is Krystal's friend back then in the University...I heard that she's going to confess to you later." Myungsoo looks at him. "Who?"

 

 

Krystal is waiting for Luna at the cafe where they always meet, Coffeest. She's been doing everything to release her bored but still, why did Luna get so late? She take out her phone and almost called her "Sorry...we got lost." Luna try to catch her breath and she not believe her. "it's not the first time you come here." she crossed her arms.

"No..she's lying..I'm the one that late to get ready...sorry" the girl pouts. "It's okay...Jiyeon" Krystal smile at her.

 

 

 

Sorry for late and short update...I'm really busy these days... 

If you're Malaysian, you might know this >> I'm going to take PMR this year -..-"

Lalalalalalalal~ Love you ^^