Do I know you?

All Night Long

Krystal open her eyes slowly and touch her forehead. She knows that she is laying on a bed in a sky blue painted room. "What just happen to me?" she force herself to get up. "You fell just now. Don't force yourself if you can't" she looks a guy that just walks into the room. "Who are you and how did you get in?" she ask because she know that she currently in her family's villa and no one can easily get in there. "You don't remember me at all?....Don't ask me how I get in..I'm here because I saw you fell and I just want to give a help" he said. "Do I know you?" "Kim Myungsoo...I'm Kim Myungsoo..your old friend...It's okay if you don't remember me" he smile. 

"Why did you stay here not in your apartment?" he sit on the floor and looks at her. She rolled her eyes. "You said you're my friend isn't it?" she sit and leans on the head of the bed then she looks at him and he's nodding his head non-stop. "My parents going to Japan. My sister and her fiancee, currently at Jeju and Luna at Busan... Rather than stay at Seoul with all buildings around there, I think it's better stay here but all these beautiful trees around here...did that answer you question?" 

He smile and nod his head. "You really enjoy nodding you head?" she ask and he nod his head again. She bite her lower lip. "I think you should stay here because it's raining outside..You can use the next room" she smile and he nod his head and he walks out. "Weird but cute" she said and laugh at her won statement.

 

 

"I don't know what will happen if Krystal know about this" Hara said as she looks at Junhyung. "We don't need to tell her now. We need to find the right time." he said and Sungyeol agree with him. "But isn't she should know about it too? We have been keep it secret for a long time. I'm just scared if she mad at us if she know about this" she frown.  "I know what to explain if she ask about it..don't worry" Sungyeol smile at her and she sigh. 

"I really hope that we don't need to come here everyday because it's makes me sad" she looks down. "Just pray and hope everything will be okay" Junhyung hugs Hara. Sungyeol turns his body around and hold his tears. 

 

 

 

Krystal is preparing for breakfast at the dining table without noticing he comes and put his right hand around her waist. She gaps but somehow, she like it. "Morning!" he said and Krystal look at him disbelieve. She look at him and it makes he smirk. "I thought there's no food here. Why all of sudden there's so many thing in the refrigerator?" he ask and kissed her forehead. She let go of his hand from her waist and walks to the refrigerator, smilling. Looks like she also want to play along with him. " I went to the groceries shop just now. " She take out corton of milk. She open it and pour on a glass.

"Groceries?...where?...I don't know they have one around here" he takes a sit and drink the milk. "I've been here for thousand times and I know every way around here so it's not shocking if I also know if there is a groceries around here or not" she said and sit across him. "Starts from now, you officially my girlfriend" he takes a bite of a bread. "What?...you got to be kidding me!" she laugh.

"I'm serious. Do I looks like joking?" he looks at her. "Yes!" she keep on laughing then she stop when he keep on staring at her. "I miss you" he said in a husky voice. Everything stop and those memories come back to life. "I can't....where are you going to put Jiyeon?" his eyes grown bigger. "You remember her?" 

 

Short but next chapter will be update soon..... really soon!

Found this gifs long time ago and it's cute isn't it ^^ 

tumblr_ma4jh7GZ0u1qe9k7do1_250.giftumblr_ma4jh7GZ0u1qe9k7do2_250.giftumblr_ma4jh7GZ0u1qe9k7do3_250.giftumblr_ma4jh7GZ0u1qe9k7do4_250.giftumblr_ma4jh7GZ0u1qe9k7do5_250.giftumblr_ma4jh7GZ0u1qe9k7do6_250.gif

L habit...so cute OMG!tumblr_mb1zdcQDT61r9olfpo5_250.gif

all gifs cr: owner