Myungsoo Kim

All Night Long

"There! Go!" Myungsoo push Sungyeol and pull Junghyung to hide near there. "Why me?! You're the one that want to know her name but for God sake, why it had to be me?!" Sungyeol glare at him. "Just help me for this time!" Myungsoo give him signal to move on. "No! You go!" "I don't want and please!! Just this time!" Sungyeol make a face to him and walks to away.

"Hey ladies!.. may I know your name girl in zebra shirt." Sungyeol raise his eye brow and smile. "Krystal Jung and why do you want to know my name?" she ask.  "Actually my friend had a crush on you since a long long long long time ago and he didn't dare to ask you by himself. So, he's using me. Trust me. He's hiding somewhere not far from here. Watching over us." he whispers.

"Oh! That's scary." Krystal said in a poker face. "By the way, we need to go...bye" her friend, Luna pull her away from that crazy dude. "Sungyeol...Lee Sungyeol is my name!" he shout. Myungsoo get out from his hiding. "So?" he's smiling and blinking his eyes. "Krystal Jung...just this time and no more again!" Sungyeol walks away. "No..it's not the last time...It's been 1234 times he said that to you but at the end, he still going to help you man." Junhyung smile at Myungsoo who competely looks like an idiot right now.

 

 

Myungsoo open his bedroom door and turn on the light with his head down because of tiredness. "Owh!" his eyes grown wider when he saw his parents sitting on the bed and his younger brother sleeping behind their parents. "Umma, appa...why did you guys stay in my room without turn on the light?" he put his bag on his study table. "Just want to give you a suprise." his mother smile.

"I'm tired and want to sleep...yah! get off from my bed !" he slap his younger brother's . "Watch your mouth!" his dad. "Sorry!...Minsoo!!" he pull him off the bed. Minsoo stand up and lay on his bed again. "I'll make you some milk myunggie!" his mother said and he just nod. "So, is there any girl you interested?" his father pull him to sit next to him. 

"Yeah! Since last month..and I just know her name today by using Yeollie" his father nod his head but still disappointed. "Why don't you ask by yourself?...not gentle!....what is her name?" Myungsoo sigh "Krystal Jung."

"Woah!...hyung finally!!...after your 21th year live in this world...finally!" Minsoo in the conversation and sit on Myungsoo lap but Myungsoo push him away. "Since you already wake up, go to your own room" Myungsoo glare at him. "Hyung...it's been a long time since we didn't sleep together." Minsoo fake crying. "I don't want to sleep with a pig like you!" he stick his tougue out. "Whatever! I'm sleepy and you bed is feels like I'm sleeping on the floor!" Minsoo walk out from his room.

As Minsoo walks out, his mother walks in bringing a glass of milk and put it on the side bed table. "Have a beauty sleep Myungsoo...dream about your dream girl and tell me when you find one." his mother kiss his forehead and walks out. "Make sure you still alive tomorrow!" his dad tap his shoulder and laugh at his father.

 

**

 

Sungyeol drink his coffee while staring at Myungsoo's face. "Don't need to be that dramatical.. she already broke up!" Myungsoo frown "But how can I don't know she had a boyfriend before?" "Because you're a bad stalker...how come you fall for her just because he bumped into you?" Sungyeol shrug. "It's call first love and you're the one that told me that!" Myungsoo glare at him.

 

" Are you okay? " she ask him anxiously. She helps the him to pick up his books that fall on the floor. It's their both fault. He was sleepy and didn't notice someone is running in front of her while Krystal is running because of late without looking in front. That's how they bump to each other. " Soojung-ah! " she look at her watch and give him his books. She ran again because she's late for her class. He looks at her while his elbow.

"And I think it's not the first time I saw her because I've meet her somewhere before" Myungsoo starts to thinking where did the first time he meet her. "Which one?...the one that you fall in the playground and a girl come to you?....hahahaha!....still remember how your face while crying that time." Sungyeol laugh his lungs out. Myungsoo glare at him

A eight years old boy is crying because he fell on the ground when he was running around the playground. All the kids that around there just watch him crying in pain while only this one little princess around 6 years old come to him. She let out her handkerchief and wipe the blood that out from his knee. She smile at him but he keep crying. " Soojung! " the little girl looks behind and ran to her mom leaving the little boy sitting on the ground staring at her from far.

"But that girl name is Soojung." he bite his lower lip. "Good looking, one of the greatest student here but stupid...tsk...she's American-Korean and Krystal in Korean is what?...Soojung right?" Sungyeol smack his head. "It can make sense but we don't have a proof." "We can if Sungyeol help us again." Junhyung come out from nowhere. "Again?!" they smile at him.

 

 

 

"Wait!" Junhyung pull Sungyeol's shirt. "What?" Sungyeol push his hand away. "Why is she with my babe?" they look at Krystal who hugging Hara. "Yah!.. we can use Hara instead." Myungsoo smile and tap Junhyung's shoulder. "No way!...but..yeah!" Junhyung takes out his phone and text her to come there. "She'll come in a minute... just wait!" 

"Oppa anyeong!" she smile and wave at him. "Is Krystal your friend?" Junhyung ask and Hara suspect something. "Yeah..and why?" she pouts. "It's not like I like her but I need to help this guy" he point to Myungsoo. "Why? Is there something related to Soojung?" she smile back again. "Wah!!...so her name is Soojung?...Jung Soojung?!" Sungyeol shout and Myungsoo punch him on his stomach. "Shut up!" 

"Ne..Jung Soojung but she people called her Krystal." Hara said inoccently. "Thank you babe!...but don't tell her about this." Junhyung kiss her cheek. She smile and nod. "Thank you Hara!...I bless you with Junhyung." all of them looks at Myungsoo. "no..I mean...thank God, you and Junhyung are together." he smile awkwardly. 

 

 

Myungsoo scream his lungs out and Sungyeol glare at him. "Shut up your mouth!" Myungsoo hugs him really tight and people around them looking at him, GAY. "Her name is Soojung and she's the girl I'm looking for before!!" Myungsoo kiss both side of Sungyeol cheek. "Argh!!...You're disgusting!!" Sungyeol push him away and run away but Myungsoo still smiling like an idiot and people starts to talk about him.

"He's gay" 

"Isn't he Myungsoo?...what happen to him?"

"I heard he said Soojung...who is it?"

He just ignored all of them and run to find Sungyeol. Not far from there, Krystal is watching the whole scene but she couldn't hear anything because she's wearing an earphone - listening to her iPod.

 

 

 

MyungstaLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Luna and Sungyeol are not lover here but if you want - sure! just tell me.. haha! but isn't awkward