Krystal Jung

All Night Long

"Krystal Jung!...Yah, Jung Soojung!!" Luna shake Krystal's body since she fall from stairs a while ago. "My head hurt so bad" she touch her forehead and lays on Luna's lab. "Let's go to the hospital first...I'm scared if something if it can cause blood clot in your brain." Luna helps her to get up and drive her to the hospital.

"For now...there's nothing bad but tell me if there an effect happen to her" the young doctor said to Luna while Krystal still on the bed-don't have enough energy to sit. "Thank you...Soojung..let's go" she helps her to get up and walks out from there. After Luna paid the bills, she drive home and told Krystal to have some rest while she cook something for her. "Park Sunyoung!...I'm really hungry!" "Yeah!..almost done!!" Luna shout from the kitchen.

Luna and Krystal now sharing apartment since Krystal's family is rich enough to buy her an apartment. Sometimes, they will stay in Krystal's house. Luna's family had been moved to Busan since they in their University and since there, they became sisters and Jessica also treat Luna like her bloody sister. So, Luna is like part of the Jung's family.

"Here!" Luna put a bowl of porridge on Krystal's bed side table. "Why did everyone that get sick always eat porridge?...can they eat something special?" Krystal nagging like an aunty. "Porridge is special because we don't eat it always because we only eat it when we get sick and sick people don't have enough energy to chew the food." Luna smile at her.

"Well for me...I have enough energy to chew food even though it's meat."  "Shut up Jung Soojung and eat it!" Luna feed the porridge into . 

 

 

Krystal just sit there listening to what the doctor said to Luna. She doesn't even care. "She didn't had amnesia but as you say...she can forget things easily and don't remember things that happen just now...but not like she don't remember at all...just she a little time to remember...and it's weird how she can't remember or think carefully in the the night but she can remember everything in the morning...I never had a patients like this before but I sure it's not even dangerous." the doctor smile and Luna nod.

"Done?" Krystal ask them. Luna sigh and smile embarass at the doctor. "Can you be more polite?...after this we're going to your parents house." she whisper to her. "Thank you so much doctor" Krystal smile and bow and her. "Yeah! Thank you" Luna bow and lead Krystal out. "I think you need to fall on the stairs again then your brain will work again just like Krystal Jung...you're really Jung Soojung right now" Krystal rolled her eyes because Luna can't stop nagging. 

 

 

 

"Hello...I'm Lee Sungyeol" he introduce himself infront of Jessica, Luna and Krystal. "What makes you want to be model for my brand?" Jessica smile at him. "Because I need to help my friend and  gain more experience in life." he smile awkwardly. "I think his friend still like you" Luna whisper to Krystal. "Well, your height is perfect for modeling but I need to watch the way you walk and this is for couple runway...you'll walk with my sister" Jessica give a signal for Krystal to walks with him. 

"Perfect!" Jessica stand up and give them a big hand after they end their walk. "Soojung..what do you think of him?" Jessica smirk. "We're looking for my model patner not for boyfriend, Sica" she glare at her. "You need to find a boyfriend you know" Jessica stick her tongue out. "Whatever! So..Lee Sungyeol-ssi...we'll call you later if you get the job." Krystal smile at him and walks away. 

"Did you record it?" Jessica ask Luna. "Yeah!" and Luna smile. "May I ask...why did you need to record it?" Sungyeol ask Jessica. "Just incase if my sister lost her memory again." "She's not amnesia unnie" Luna glare at her. "Yeah but still" Jessica shrug and told Sungyeol to leave since they're done. Luna smile at him and walks away with Jessica.

 

 

Donghae - Jessica's fiancee who works at his dad company and Hara is his assistant. It's a good thing since he's Jessica's fiancee and his assistant is Krystal and Luna's bestfriend. "Donghae, I'll get engaged this week so please come." Hara give him an invatation card. "Sure! but don't get married on October" Donghae laugh. "I know...I'll make sure you and Jessica get married first before Junhyung and I" Hara smile. "Don't forget, you have dinner with your family in law" Hara remind him before she walks out from his room.

 

 

"This is my older son..Myungsoo and this is the younger one..Minsoo" Mr Kim introduce his son to his old friend. "They grow up really well" Mrs Jung smile at him. "This is my older daughter Sooyeon or Jessica and her fiancee Lee Donghae and over there is Soojung or Krystal" Mr Jung said. "Krystal and Myungsoo are same age and they just end their study...so what are you doing right now?" Mrs Kim ask Krystal. 

"I'm working for a while with Jessica unnie as her model for her clothes brand" she smile but she's is not comfortable when Myungsoo keep staring her but she act like nothing happen. "I heard Myungsoo is a photographer" Jessica asking. "Part time only because I work in my dad company." he said then he take a glance at Krystal and she notice it. So she look at him and smile. 

Myungsoo really want to scream that time when she smile at him but he cannot hide from his expression. His face is really red and he had a big smile on his face making Jessica think that he's happy being ask that question. "Tsk!" Minsoo rolled his eyes when he saw Myungsoo's face.

 

 

 

 

Hola ~ como estas?

well~ this is short and I also dont know what I've done with this chapter but the next chapter is about Myunggie being a stalker over Baby Jung

About Yeollie & Lulu - I'll not made them as a lovey dovey couple but something that u will not expect to happen...haha! And kind of stupid? 

-Sungyeol-sungyeol-28103450-400-419.jpg

really into this guy these days...he's just way too CUTE