The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 9: Jealousy really kills

The Last El Bimbo

 

hat night at the dorm, Donghae is eating alone inside his room. He kept haunting again Eunhyuk's words to Laiza while having a date at the park.
 
*flashback*
Hyuk: this is my feelings for you. I love you.
*end*
 
Hae: aish! Bad trip that monkey. But it's ok to Laiza. Or I guess not. Aish! Why am I affecting those words??
 
Suddenly, Eunhyuk knocked the door and opened.
 
Hyuk: Donghae ya!
Hae: ohh? I thought you have a date with Laiza.
 
Eunhyuk entered the room and sat beside him.
 
Hyuk: just finished. You know, this is my first time that I tell my feelings to her. I felt very happy. It was like I'm in heaven.
Hae: aish. You're annoying. Your words are so argh disgusting.
Hyuk: yah. I'm telling a truth.
Hae: so. What's her reaction?
Hyuk: just surprised. I think she can't believe on what I was saying but I think, she will give me a sweet 'Yes'!
 
Donghae felt jealous to Eunhyuk. He really wants to tell him the truth that she is Seulgi but he can't. He didn't want his close friend will break his heart into pieces.
 
Hae: ahmm. Advanced congratulations if she answers you.
Hyuk: *sigh* she's so beautiful.
Hae: *murmur* yes. *smiles*
Hyuk: what?
Hae: nothing.
Hyuk: ahh. I have to go my room.
Hae: ok.
 
so Eunhyuk left him and Donghae is so upset to himself. Because of his problem, he went to their leader, Leeteuk, for helping him for advice.
 
Hae: hyung.
Teuk: what's your problem?
Hae: hyung. I'm right. Laiza is Seulgi. I saw her dancing El Bimbo at the rehearsal room. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I asked her if she is Seulgi and she said yes. You know the feeling that you're so happy that you found your long lost best friend. We danced again. I missed her fair tan skin, her soft hands. I really want to kiss her, it's like my love for her came back again. I think hyung, I'm in love with her.
Teuk: that's not a problem.
Hae: but hyung, this is a problem. Eunhyuk sshi-
Teuk: I know that. Eunhyuk told me that he's in love with the girl choreographer.
Hae: hyung, I'm jealous to Eunhyuk you know. The way he talks me his date experience with Laiza, I felt like he killed me.
Teuk: Donghae, jealousy really kills but that is the reason that you will learn how to be a stronger admirer.
Hae: hyung, what will I going to do?
Teuk: just tell her your feelings too. If she tells you that she loves someone else not you, I'm so sorry. You don't have any choice.
Hae: thanks hyung.
 
While the 2 are talking, Eunhyuk is hiding and listening their conversation.
 
Hyuk: Laiza and Seulgi are the same?? So she's the childhood best friend of Donghae. I know he loves his best friend until now. It means he loves Laiza. What will I going to do? I don't want Laiza walked away from me? I love her.