The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 16: Hunch)

The Last El Bimbo

 

Next day, the couple went to the building for their rehearsal. Donghae noticed that Eunhyuk wasn't around and asked the boys.
 
Hae: where's Eunhyuk?
Sung: ahm. He went to the park with Jessica and Leeteuk. You know.
Hae: ohh.
Sung: Donghae yah, Sungmin got mad on you. He said that your girl ruined our lives. A long ago, we were so happy. No quarrels, no fights. But when Laiza went to you, something's happened wrong.
Hae: what do you mean? You want to break up with her?
Sung: it's not my mean. It's Sungmin.
 
Donghae got quiet when Sungmin went to them.
 
Min: hey!
Sung: oh. Ahm. Let's go back to the routine.
Hae: oh yeah.
 
Meanwhile, at the park, Leeteuk and Jessica taught a lesson to Eunhyuk.
 
Teuk: feel free!
Sica: it's just a girl you know.
Hyuk: but I still love her.
Teuk: maybe in the future, you will your Laiza.
Sica: you're right.
Hyuk: okay.
Sica: okay. I have to go. I have a recording at the studio. Bye!
Teuk: bye!
Hyuk: Jessica is always concerning at me.
Teuk: she wants to make advice on you. It's based in her experience.
Hyuk: oh yeah.
Teuk: want to shop?
Hyuk: sure.
 
Meanwhile, Sungmin came to Donghae.
 
Min: can I talk to you?
Hae: sure hyung.
Min: about your girlfriend.
Hae: do you want me to break up with her? I know that. Someone was talking about that to me.
Min: I have concerns with you and Eunhyuk. Because of her, your friendship ruined.
Hae: and so? I know Eunhyuk will realize. Wait a minute, is our friendship really ruined our lives or you want to ruin my relationship with her?
Min: it's not my point!
Hae: you better shut up. How dare my hyung is wanting to ruin my life.
 
Donghae ran away outside the building. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk walked to the park with Leeteuk.
 
Hyuk: I want to say sorry to Donghae. You know hyung, I miss all hanging around with him.
Teuk: that's the friendship.
 
Meanwhile, Jessica went to the rehearsal room and talked with Laiza.
 
Sica: hey!
Lai: oh.
Sica: I know you're looking awkward to me but I can be your friend.
Lai: thank you.
Sica: so how's your Donghae treated with you?
Lai: we're ok.
 
Suddenly, she accidentally slides her tumbler on her hand and fell it. Laiza felt her worry.
 
Sica: are you okay?
Lai: I'm okay. *biting her lips* Donghae.
 
Meanwhile, something's happened to Donghae. The rushed car bumped him. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk saw the accident and ran to him. Meanwhile, at the rehearsal room, Sunny ran to Laiza worriedly.
 
Sunny: Laiza, Yesung texted me. Donghae got accident in front of the building.
Lai: what?!
 
So she ran downstairs and saw the boys running with her.
 
Lai: what happened?
Sung: Donghae got accident. The car bumped him. I called the ambulance, they will here at 5 minutes.
 
They went outside the building and Laiza saw her boyfriend, bloody but unconscious lying. Leeteuk came closer to her, trying to calm down. Suddenly, she went to him and hugged tightly, sobbing.
 
Lai: Donghae, please wake up. Don't leave me.
Hyuk: Laiza. Calm down.
Lai: if you leave me, what about your friends? What about our future? Please wake up!
 
Suddenly, the ambulance came and the staff carefully carried Donghae inside. Laiza and Eunhyuk went inside. Meanwhile, Leeteuk and the rest of the boys followed the ambulance. Finally, they arrived at the hospital. The nurse told them to don't follow them, so they stayed at the hallway. Laiza is crying but Eunhyuk hugged her to calm down.
 
Hyuk: don't give up. I know he will be okay.
Lai: I know. Thank you.