The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 11: Moving Closer)

The Last El Bimbo

 

At night, the boys are trying to comfort him at the dorm. Donghae is still numb, neither talking.
 
Kangin: Donghae, it's just a girl.
 
Suddenly, his tears falling again.
 
Min: hyung, don't .
Won: hyung, are you ok?
Sung: yah! Do you think he's okay?
Wook: hyung, I cooked you a meal for you.
 
Still, Donghae is numb. Kangin talked to Leeteuk about the incident.
 
Teuk: he saw Laiza kissing Eunhyuk.
Kangin: he loves her?
Teuk: she's the childhood best friend of Donghae.
Kangin: the one who really loved him? He told us a story right?
Teuk: neh!
Kangin: but what happened to his hand?
Teuk: he punched the mirror and broke it at the rehearsal room.
Kangin: mwo?
Teuk: he really loves her so much.
Kangin: guys, let's go outside. Donghae, you should for a while.
 
So the boys left him and talked about him at the sofa.
 
Won: poor hyung.
Dong: hyung, do you want to talk to Eunhyuk first?
Teuk: not for this moment.
 
While they're watching tv, they shocked on what on the news. It said that Jessica hugged Donghae, caught on camera.
 
Wook: wth. I thought Jessica stopped him.
Won: wait. At the picture, Laiza is there.
Min: oh my.
Teuk: I think she's jealous to Jessica, so she answered Eunhyuk.
Kyu: you mean, she's in love with Donghae??
Teuk: I really don't know. I guess we will have a press con about this.
 
Suddenly, Eunhyuk went home with his smile on his face.
 
Hyuk: hi guys! Oh? Why are your faces looked awkward? Where's Donghae by the way?
Teuk: ahmm. He took a rest.
Hyuk: oh. You know the news.
Kangin: oh yeah. The paparazzi saw Jessica hugged Donghae.
Teuk: we will force to have a press con about this.
Hyuk: ohh.
Wook: by the way hyung, why are you smiling?
Hyuk: I have a girlfriend. And the name is Laiza.
Kyu: mwo?
Sung: oh congrats.
Hyuk: yeah. Wait. I have to change my clothes.
Won: okay.
 
While Eunhyuk is inside his room.
 
Teuk: poor Donghae.
 
Another rainy day, the press con will be launched today. Leeteuk advised Donghae to do not go with them. The boys are preparing for the press con while Eunhyuk is at the side holding Laiza's hand.
 
Hyuk: babe, stay here.
Lai: where's Donghae?
Hyuk: he took a rest for awhile.
Lai: why?
Hyuk: I don't know.
 
Laiza got worried on Donghae and Eunhyuk noticed her, causing him jealousy. The press con started and the boys are went outside.
 
Hyuk: wait for me here. *kissing on her forehead*
Lai: ok.
 
Meanwhile, the boys are trying to answer the press' question. At the backstage, Laiza saw Donghae walked to the stage, holding a mic.
 
Teuk: unfortunately, Donghae is not here because we want him to rest for awhile.
 
Suddenly, a familiar voice heard them.
 
Hae: but I'm here now. I want to tell everyone about the incident yesterday. Jessica hugged me. But I didn't want to pay attention to her. I don't have a relationship with her. Actually, someone is beating my heart. She's here.
 
Eunhyuk stood up but Leeteuk forced him to sit down first.
 
Hae: She's my childhood best friend. Since childhood, I loved her, but I'm too young for love. She taught me how to dance so that's why I'm now the main dancer of the group. Because of this, she's my inspiration. *sigh* Laiza Han! I know you're at the backstage now. I just want to say I love you. 
 
Suddenly, he dropped his mic and ran to the backstage. He saw Laiza, shockingly looked at him. The press got noise on them.
 
Lai: Donghae.
Hae: let's go.
Lai: but-
 
He grabbed her hand and ran away from them while Eunhyuk is trying to catch them. Meanwhile, they ran outside the building. Even it's raining, they still ran away from them. Laiza is trying to let his hand free from her. 
 
Lai: Donghae, let me go!
Hae: no.
 
They stopped for awhile along the streets. They both wet because of the rain.
 
Lai: why are you doing this?
Hae: do you this bandage? *showing his wounded fist* I saw you kissing with Eunhyuk yesterday. So I punched the mirror. Do you know how much it hurts? I wanted to tell you how much I love you.
Lai: why did you do that?
Hae: because I hate myself!!! I hate myself because I didn't tell that you're my life.
Lai: how about the girl?
Hae: I don't care about her or Eunhyuk. I just want you to stay with me.
 
Suddenly, he grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Laiza surprised on him, but then again, she kissed him back. The rain still not stopped on them, but nothing's got to stop them.
 
Lai: I love you. That's why I did that because I want to forget you but I'm wrong. I still love you.
Hae: you love me.
Lai: yes.
 
Because of his happiness, he carried her and swings her.
 
Hae: thank you. Now, I want your lips belongs only to me.
Lai: you also.
 
They smiled each other and kissed again.
 
Hae: let's go somewhere. I'm so wet because of the rain. 
Lai: okay.
 
So they walked, holding hands together, going to the place where they stayed for a moment.