The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 21: Marry You)

The Last El Bimbo

 

Laiza woke up and noticed that she is in the hospital. She saw Donghae, sleeping at the couch. She noticed that his eyes are soaring and his tears went out from it. She wakes up him.
 
Lai: Donghae. Wake up.
Hae: huh? *yawning*
Lai: are you crying?
Hae: ahm. No. I'm not.
Lai: I'm not believing you.
Hae: aish. Okay. I cried because.
 
Suddenly, his tears ran down again on his face.
 
Hae: *sighs* you have Leukemia. The doctor said that you have a treatment but *sobbing* you will feel pain if you get it. I don't want to see you crying, screaming- because of the pain.
 
Suddenly, Donghae hugged her tightly.
 
Hae: Laiza. I really don't know what to do if you're gone. I don't want to lose you. Please. I need you.
Lai: *sobbing* but how? How can I receive this? How are our children? How can I say this to them?
Hae: we will never tell this to them.
Lai: what if, when I die-
Hae: please stop saying that!
Lai: how?! Now I know that I'm sick, I don't want them to feel sad because of me.
Hae: so we will never tell to them. We need more time to think. *holding her hands* it will be fine. Strengthen yourself. I'll come with you no matter what.
Lai: thank you.
 
They hugged tightly with their strengthen love on each other. Next day, they went to the stadium to watch the concert.
 
Bada: umma, I bought this yesterday.
 
He showed a towel with Donghae's name.
 
Lai: wow.
Soo: I also bought light sticks for appa.
 
When they're looking for their seats, at the backstage, Donghae is seeking them.
 
Hae: oh here they are.
Hyuk: what are you doing there?
Hae: hey. I have a plan. *whispering to Eunhyuk*
Hyuk: what?? You will propose to her??
 
While they're waiting, the kids are drinking from their tumbler and Laiza saw a familiar face.
 
Sica: hey!
Lai: ohh.
Sica: I know that you will watch their concert.
Lai: oh yeah.
Bada: hello Jessica noona!
Soo: hello unnie!
Bada: noona, I can't wait to watch Appa here!
Sica: me too.
 
Suddenly, the lights are off, telling that the concert begins to start. The boys are appeared and started dancing as the music played. Donghae saw the kids waving on him.
 
Hae: my kids!
Hyuk: oh yeah.
 
He got smiled on them. After the scene, the introduced themselves. When Donghae is next, he grabbed a guitar.
 
Hae: I want to do this for my love of my life. *staring at Laiza* this is for you.
 
And he started singing a song.
 
"I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you
I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I’ll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you."
 
The boys are surprised on him. Suddenly, Donghae jumped to the audience and walked to the stairs to reach her. Laiza is got curious on him.
 
Hae: *panting* why are you sitting here? It's so far from them.
Lai: what are you doing?
Hae: Laiza, listen carefully. I love you so much. I want our relationship to be in the next level.
Lai: what do you mean?
Hae: I want to spend my lifetime with you.
 
Suddenly, he bended his knee and grabbed something inside his pocket. A sapphire blue box was showed by him and opened it. Laiza saw a sapphire blue diamond ring and Donghae plucked it.
 
Hae: Laiza Han, will you marry me?
 
The crowd shouted of their sweetness, even their kids surprised to them. Suddenly, Laiza answered him.
 
Lai: yes!
 
So Donghae wore to her the ring and he kissed her passionately. A fireworks are appearing the stadium. The boys even their fans are clapping their hands to congratulate them.