The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 4: I remember the Girl

The Last El Bimbo

 

After practicing, they rest and lied on the floor. Suddenly, Eunhyuk went to Laiza and talked to her.
 
Hyuk: hey Laiza!
Lai: yes?
Hyuk: I'm Lee Hyukjae. Simply call me Eunhyuk.
Lai: hi!
 
Suddenly, the boys are coming to her to introduce their names.
 
Min: Lee Sungmin imnida!
Won: Siwon Choi.
Teuk: I'm Leeteuk!
Lai: oh hi. I thought you are guys rude.
Min: anio. We're friendly.
Teuk: especially to the girls like you.
Lai: ohh. *smiles*
 
Eunhyuk noticed Donghae that he doesn't want to introduce himself, so he grabbed his shirt and pulled towards them.
 
Hae: yah! Don't pull my shirt.
Hyuk: hey. Don't you want to introduce yourself to her?
Hae: ahmm why?
Min: yah yah. Introduce yourself.
Hae: *looking at Laiza* hi! I'm Lee Donghae.
 
He shook her hands and suddenly, Laiza surprised and remembered her childhood days with her best friend.
 
*flashback*
Little Hae: hi! I'm Lee Donghae!
Seulgi: Han Seulgi imnida!
*end*
 
Donghae noticed her, curious looking at the ground. He asked her.
 
Hae: hey? Miss?
Lai: ohh. *letting his hand free*  I'm sorry. I'm just remember someone.
Hae: who?
Lai: ahmm. Never mind. Ahmm. So nice to meet you guys. Ahmm. Tomorrow okay?
Min: yes sure.
Teuk: no problem.
Won: hyung, let's go to the restroom.
Min: okay.
Teuk: wait for me!
 
The boys went outside meanwhile Donghae is staring at Laiza, finding the answers on his mind.
 
Hae: *his mind* is she Seulgi?
 
Eventually, Eunhyuk went closer to Laiza.
 
Hyuk: are you free today?
Lai: ahmm. Yes.
Hyuk: let's eat. I will treat you.
Lai: really?
Hyuk: yes.
Lai: I'm too ashamed for you.
Hyuk: no. It's ok. Donghae? Are you free today?
Hae: huh? Ahmm. Yes. Why?
Hyuk: let's eat.
Hae: will you treat me?
Hyuk: no. For her only.
Hae: aish. You're mean.
Hyuk: ay. Just come with me. Let's go!
 
Eunhyuk holds Laiza's hand and she surprised on him. Donghae saw him and argued.
 
Hae: yah! Are you his boyfriend??
Hyuk: no.
Hae: why are you holding her hand?
Hyuk: ahmm. Nothing. Are you jealous?
Hae: uh no.
Hyuk: oh.
Hae: what if our fans saw you holding choreographer's hand? And the worst, the choreographer is a girl? Oh?
Hyuk: okay. *letting her hand free and looking at Laiza* I'm sorry. He's too jealous.
Hae: aish.
Hyuk: let's go!
 
So they went outside and looked for a restaurant. Donghae kept looking at Laiza, thinking curiously id she is his childhood best friend. Finally, they entered a restaurant and looked for their seats.
 
Hyuk: okay. Just wait here. I will go to order. Laiza, what do you want?
Lai: ahmm. Any.
Hyuk: Donghae?
Hae: any.
Hyuk: okay. * going to the cashier*
Hae: have a seat.
Lai: okay.
 
While waiting, Donghae is staring at her and broke their silences by asking question.
 
Hae: may I ask, why are you got quiet when you heard my name?
Lai: ha? Nothing.
 
While she  is talking, she holds her bracelet that Donghae is also noticed it. He asked her again.
 
Hae: ahmm. Nice bracelet.
Lai: thanks.
Hae: where did you buy that?
Lai: I didn't buy this. My friend gave this.
Hae: who?
Lai: ahmm. My best friend.
 
Donghae surprised but he can't ask her if she is Seulgi. Suddenly, he told her a story.
 
Hae: actually, I have a best friend since childhood. she went to Seoul because of his dad. But she gave me a wonderful memory of my life. I realized that I love her but I guess that's called puppy love because we were too young. I miss her so much. I wish one day, I will see her here waving her hands and telling me 'I miss you'.
Lai: wow. I hope you will see your best friend. Mine? I guess not. I wrote him so many letters but he didn't reply. I guess, he forgot me.
 
Donghae looked at her pitifully. Suddenly, someone is disturbing their conversation.
 
Hyuk: what are you discussing about?
Hae: ohh. Eunhyuk.
Hyuk: here's our order. Let's eat!
Lai: yes.
 
They looked each other awkwardly. While they're eating, Donghae kept staring at her.
 
Hae's POV:
I remember Seulgi when she told me a story as same as mine. She keeps haunting me. Is she really Seulgi?? Or someone else? I know what to do, I will ask her if she knows El Bimbo.