The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 8: You're my dream that won't come true)

The Last El Bimbo

 

While walking along the streets, Eunhyuk grabbed Laiza's hand and hold tightly. She surprised on him and shyly looked at him.
 
Hyuk: by the way, where do you want to go?
Lai: somewhere. I really like to go to the park.
Hyuk: ok. But let's go first to the store. I feel like, I want to have a picnic date.
Lai: huh?
Hyuk: is this cool right?
Lai: y-yes.
Hyuk: so let's go!
 
So they went to the store. Meanwhile, 2 blocks away from the store, Donghae is doing drama filming outside. He's doing well in acting for his fans. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk and Laiza are done buying snacks and went outside the store.
 
Lai: so many snacks.
Hyuk: I didn't know, you love chocolates.
Lai: yes.
Hyuk: uhmm. I know what gift I will give to you.
Lai: really?
Hyuk: yeap. Let's go!
 
So he grabbed her again and went back to the park, but meanwhile, Donghae didn't notice them, walking along the streets. He's just focusing his lines. Meanwhile, at the park, they're sitting on the ground, eating their snacks.
 
Hyuk: hey! I bought you ice cream. Since this is summer, I don't want my date got hot.
Lai: thank you.
Hyuk: wait. I will open this. *opening the cover* there. *getting a spoon and getting some portion of ice cream* say ah~
Lai: Eunhyuk sshi.. It's too ashamed if you do that.
Hyuk: it's ok. Please say ah~.
Lai: ah~
 
She ate an ice cream and smiled at him.
 
Lai: yummy.
Hyuk: *smiles*
 
Suddenly, the director went to the park and demonstrates to Donghae how is he going to do. They walked onto the bridge and Donghae noticed someone near from the bridge. He saw Eunhyuk and Laiza, doing sweet eating pepero. He felt that his heart fell down and broke it into pieces. The director noticed him.
 
Dir: Donghae ah~ are you ok?
Hae: ahm. Yes.
Dir: you know, you should take a rest for a while. About 10 minutes, is it ok for you?
Hae: yes.
Dir: ok ok. I will go to the tent.
 
He left him, tapping on his shoulder. Suddenly, he heard their conversation that he really felt jealous.
 
Hyuk: Laiza, I want to tell you this. Since I met you, I felt this feeling that I can't explain.
 
Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest.
 
Hyuk: do you feel it? It's beating faster right?
Lai: yes.
 
Donghae is still watched them, hurting a lot.
 
Hyuk: this is my feelings for you. I love you.
 
Laiza and Donghae surprised at him. Laiza didn't know what she's saying.
 
Lai: ah ahmm. Why me? There are so many beautiful girls here, but why me?
Hyuk: I don't care who are those beautiful girls here, but you're the one who make my day happy. I really live you and that's my heart agreed with me.
 
Meanwhile, Donghae can't get enough from the incident so he went back to the car and sighed for a moment. Eunhyuk's words are kept haunting to his mind..
 
*flashback*
Hyuk: this is my feelings for you. I love you.
*end*
 
Hae: anio! I love her so much! But I really don't know what to do.
 
Suddenly, he saw them walking along the park, seeing Eunhyuk's smile at her.
 
Hae's POV:
Even though that I love you, there is nothing that I can do. I have accepted this, Laiza. You're my dream that won't come true.
 
His tears suddenly fell down while watching them.