The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 12: My Love is Here)

The Last El Bimbo

 

They stayed for a while at the hotel until the rain stops. Donghae's phone rang and he looked it.
 
Hae: it's Teukie hyung.
Lai: answer him.
Hae: I guess he will get mad at me.
Lai: you don't have any choice.
 
He sighed for a moment, so he grabbed the phone and answered it.
 
Hae: hello?
Teuk: where are you? You have to explain this incident.
Hae: hyung. I explained it. That's my final.
Teuk: aish.. Eunhyuk got mad on you. You ruined their relationship. You know, this incident will be broadcasting around Korea.
Hae: I know hyung, but for the sake of mine, I know, the paparazzi will stop making rumors about me.
Teuk: but you're making get worse.
Hae: I don't have any choice hyung. I'll be back if everyone's ok even Eunhyuk. *hang up*
 
Laiza is hugging him, for calming his feelings.
 
Lai: are you ok?
Hae: yeah. Eunhyuk got mad at me.
Lai: I guess, he will get mad at me.
Hae: no. It's not your fault. It's mine.
Lai: but I came with you.
Hae: do you love me?
Lai: of course. Why are you asking that? Are you telling me that I'm lying?
Hae: of course not.
 
He hugged back to her and suddenly, Laiza is sneezing.
 
Hae: you're sneezing. You should change-
Lai: but I don't have any clothes.
Hae: ahm. *sneezing* 
Lai: you have colds too.
Hae: wait.
 
So he went to the cabinet and found two bathrobes.
 
Hae: change your clothes. Even this, it will be okay now.
Lai: ok.
 
So she went to the bathroom while Donghae is changing his clothes. Meanwhile at the company building.
 
Hyuk: why did he do this to me?
Min: calm down.
Hyuk: why?!!!
Kangin: Eunhyuk, we just fixing this. Just stay calm for a moment.
Teuk: I talked to Donghae awhile ago.   He'll be back.
Kangin: where are they?
Teuk: he didn't tell.
Hyuk: aish!
 
Meanwhile at the hotel, the couple is still sneezing.
 
Lai: I want hot chocolate.
Hae: ok. I will tell them.
 
Suddenly, Laiza got fainted and fell to the floor. Donghae caught her and touched her forehead.
 
Hae: oh no. You have fever.
 
So he carried her to the bed and covered it with blanket. She got chilled and Donghae hugged her tightly.
 
Hae: please stop chilling.
 
He got clumsy at her, and finally she stops chilling until he got asleep. Next morning, the rain stops and the sun shines brightly on her face, causing waking her up. Laiza noticed Donghae hugging her tightly. She smiled at him, pressed her lips onto his forehead, and touched his face.
 
Lai's POV:
You're so handsome when you're sleeping. Your fair skin glows to me, I get weak. Your nose, your lips,  your frizzy hair, *giggles* you're perfect to me.
 
Suddenly, she accidentally kissed him, causing Donghae wakes up surprisingly. Laiza covered her lips and looked down, while Donghae is covering also his lips. They are so speechless, awkwardly looked each other. They really don't know what to do until Laiza broke her silence.
 
Lai: ahm. I'll go to the bathroom. 
Hae: wait.
 
He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed and hugged her tightly.
 
Hae: you know, I got scared when you got chilled yesterday. I realized, I don't know what to do if when you're gone.I know that this is too lame for you but I can't do if when you're gone. I love you so much.
 
Laiza heard his words and felt happy. So she looked back to him and hugged him tightly.
 
Lai: don't worry. I will never let you go. I promise. I'll be here for you.
 
He got smiled on her and kissed her passionately.