The Last El Bimbo (Chapter 24: Goodbye, my lover)

The Last El Bimbo

 

5 months that Laiza fought against cancer, she became bald and pale. For 3 sessions for her chemotherapy, even she don't want to take them, for the sake of her family, she took it. Meanwhile, Donghae decided to leave for being celebrity to become a good husband and dad. He took care his wife even he saw her sick. Until next day, Laiza decided to go to the meadows to feel the fresh air, so they went to the meadows for her request with the kids. They sat on the grass, holding each other's hand. While the kids are playing, the couple looked at them and talked to each other.
 
Lai: they're so cute right?
Hae: yeap.
Lai: Donghae, may I ask? What are you feel if I'm gone?
 
Donghae stared at her, surprisingly asked her.
 
Hae: why do you ask that?
Lai: I just want to know.
Hae: I really don't know what to do.
Lai: you know. I just missed dancing El Bimbo.
Hae: do you want to dance?
Lai: yes. But there's no music.
Hae: just imagine. Close your eyes.
 
So she closed her eyes and imagined. Suddenly, she opened her eyes.
 
Lai: I heard it.
Hae: so, may I dance with you?
Lai: sure.
 
So he took her hand and they started dancing. Their smiles never erased on their faces. They remembered their first met, first dance, and first kiss. Even each other's hardship that they encountered, still, their love will never end. After they're dancing, they kissed passionately. Suddenly, Laiza spoke to him.
 
Lai: I love you Donghae. No matter what, I'm at your side. I will be here for you and the kids. Please take care of them.
Hae: what do you mean?
Lai: it's time.
Hae: what?
Lai: this will be my last El Bimbo.
 
Suddenly, Laiza closed her eyes and fell on Donghae's chest. Donghae shocked on what he saw. They sat on the grass and he tried to wake up her.  It showed that she never breathe. He looked at her hand, seeing her hand is letting free. He suddenly stared at her and started crying.
 
Hae: Laiza. Hey! Wake up! Please.. Don't leave me!! No!!
 
He realized that Laiza passed away. He cried hardly while hugging his wife.