The Fan Meeting

How Hate Turned Into Love

--Ryeowook's PO.V.--

The ride to Busan was 45 minutes away, and it was hard for everyone to get comfy in the van. Apparently manager-hyung forgot to refill the gas tank in the second van so all 10 of us including manager-hyung and the driver had to fit inside a car of 10. Manager-hyung and our driver already took 2 seats leaving the actual members with only 8 seats. Leeteuk,Kangin,Siwon,Sungmin,Shindong and Kyuhyun had there own seats and Eunhyuk had to sit on Donghae's lap while I sat on Seunggie's.I didn't mind it really, I took this chance to get more intimate with Seunggie. Hehe *laughs nervously*that didn't work out so well, because after 10 minutes in the car I passed out on Seunggie's shoulder.

I woke up realizing that everyone except me and Yesung were out of the car, in front of me it looked like someone left us a note.

"Ryeowook,Yesung-ssi we didn't want to wake you guys, so we let you guys sleep a little more. Don't worry we arrived here early so take your time coming in , hope you had a good sleep and just meet us in the hotel kaykay ^^
                                                    -Umma"

I rubbed the rest of the sleepyness out of my eyes being careful to not smudge my eyeliner. I checked the time on my watch 9:45 better go and get in. I turned my head looking at Seunggie hyung it was kind of hard since his arms were wrapped around me. I stared at him as he was sleeping so peacefully with his black hair scattered all over his forehead. I slowly leaned in and kissed him on his right eyelid trying to wake him up.

"Ohhr." he groaned out the same way he did this morning.

"Hyung!" I said slightly hitting his chest "You should greet me better when you wake up"  I continued as I stared at him rubbing his chocolate eyes.

"Mianhae, were you comfy Wookie?"

"Yess hyung I slept very comftorably" I said giggling as I got off his lap "Oh hyung we have to hurry the fan meet is going to start soon."

"Al--eo lets go"

 

--Yesung's P.O.V.--

I got out of the van holding Wookie's hand as he dragged me into the hotel.

"Wookie wait" I said making both of us stop.

"What is it hyung" he said out of concern

I got down onto my knees "I don't want my Wookie to trip and get hurt" I said as I tied his shoes.

We entered the hotel, it was nice bigger than most hotels we've been to, asking for directions Wookie and I were still holding hands. I didn't even give a crap if the fans saw us. Nearing towards the show room we heard our fans yelling fanchants.

"Park JungSu, Kim JongWoon, Kim YoungWoon,Shin Donghee, Lee Sungmin,Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae, Choi Siwon, Kim Ryeowook, Cho Kyuhyun SUPER JUNIOR KAN DA! SUPER JUNIOR SARANGHAE~~"
 

"Hyung it feels good to hear that." Ryeowook said admiring the sea of sapphire blue balloons.

"Its like music to my ears" I replied also admiring the sea. Shindong then came up to us telling us to hurry.

We entered the stage me and Wookie still holding hands which made all the fans go crazy.

"We are SUPER JUNI-OR!" We greeted the fans still not letting go of eachothers hands. The fan meeting was really entertaining. Kyuhyung showed his aegyo which was scarier then cute and Shindong showed us a y dance which again is scarier than y. After interacting with the fans we finally sat down and began giving our autographs, everyone was super nice and kind especially the fanboys (ohgawd i love fan boys). It was funs getting to hang out with the fans that have and hopefully will always show us there support.

The only problem was that all those girls were all over MY Wookie TT-TT. Was I seriously getting jealous of our fans, I must really love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I realized that my pic didn't come up so never mind that. I didn't get any comments on my last update :( guys that made me REALLY sad D: so please comment please. Thanks for reading anyways and THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS :) yeah I know its short mianhae wait for tomorrows update :D