Its the alchol

How Hate Turned Into Love

------Ryeowook's P.O.V------

"Teukiee hyung," i said in the cutest way possible,"lets go drink tonight we did good today."

"No Ryeowook, we can't" he responded sounding pretty serious, i thought to myself "i guess im going to have to go with plan B then"

"Teukieeeee Hyunggg~~~ pleeeasse" i said as sulky as possible. "Fine" the elder said in the sound of defeat.

We finally got to the bar and we all quickly got off the van and entered loudly. I walked in and realized it wasn't a bar but a club, "Yesung hyung" i asked with my puppy face on " can you take care of me, i know im a pretty good drinker" i said in my gloating voice. It took him a while to respond because he was just looking at me, was there something on my face?

"Aishh hyung if your not going to take care of me then i'll go ask Eunhyuk hyung"

"Wait!" he said as he grabbed my arm so i couldn't go away " I'll take care of you"

------Yesung's P.O,V-------

What was I getting myself into, i know better than to take care Ryeowook when he was drunk, well its better than Kyuhyun or Kangin.

---After all the alchol Wookie can take---

"Ryeowook are you drunk now" i asked the small dongsaeng as he was nodding his head back in forth trying to get onto the dance floor. I decided to take Ryeowook home first so that he can rest but before we even entered the car he passed out on my shoulder, so i had to drag the small body into the car as if I just commited murder and had to dispose the body. The dorms where about 15 minutes away from the club so i just let the boy sleep on my lap as we rode home, i seemed so deja vu, like I've let the boy sleep on my lap. "AHHHHH i remember know" i said out load for no apparent reason, Ryeowook had to sleep on my lap when we were filming the mini dramas. It was nice while it lasted, all the times we had to be all lovey dovey together, only if i was with a girl though.

"Hyung~~" the younger said sounding like Sungmin when he was drunk, "why can't you accept guy and guy, Eunhyuk told me you didn't like it, but whyy?? Don't you love us hyung." he said quietly but loud enough that i could hear.

What was he saying was he trying to prove something to me, does someone in our group gay??? AYYY nah i was just thinking to much.

We finally got into the dorms and i had to drag Ryeowook into the room, great this makes me feel like a murder even more, I'm innocent though TT-TT.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for the feedback :D sorry this chapter is so short im in a rush right now i was planning to write more but then my aunt called and wanted to hang out .-. the ending was weird but okay its good for now im so sorry - cries in the dark like a troll- anyway im planning to post daily since I'm still in summer :) so COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^-^ I feel more confident with comments kay bai~~~ love you all oh and i didn't check it so there might be some typos :3