Cookie?

How Hate Turned Into Love

--Yesung's P.O.V--

After embarrassing myself today I was happy to get home. But before I could rest I was in the practice room hearing

"I got you little runaway doo roo do do do do i got you little runaway"

                                         and

" NO Yesung turn your body a little more" " Wookie stand up a little faster." " Kyu this isn't the time to mess around jump over Shindong correctly."

Music to my ears -.-'. We have practicing this song for the past 2 hours, working hard and sweating buckets. Everyone practically passed out during the short break, it was strange since the only ones that didn't stop practicing was Kyuhyun and Wookie. He looked exhausted but cute because his apple hair was swaying back and forth to the flow of the music.

--Ryeowook's P.O.V.--

 We have been practicing for 2 hours, I was tired but didn't take a break with the other members since I was still a little rusty with the choreography. I finally sat down when Sungie called me over, it didn't take long until I was resting my head on his lap.

"Sung Sungie" I called out as I poked his chin.

"YESSSSS"

"Can I PLEASE have my coookie now." Gosh I really wanted a cookie then.

"Now Wookie?"

"No in a million years, YES NOW!"

"Not now, but how about I give you something even better."

"No I still want the cookie." He looked at me as if I was crazy, but its true I wanted my cookie.

"Wookie...... did you just reject all of this, all of this glorious goodness"

"YAH WHO YOU CALLING GLORIOUS GOODNESS THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE OF THOSE AND I'M IT!" There goes Heechul hyung again so conceited .

"Yes hyung right now I want a cookie."

--Yesung's P.O.V--

Did I just hear right did Wookie just reject just for a cookie. Kim Ryeowook just rejected me FOR A COOKIE.

"Yah" I leaned dowm and whispered in his ear " Do you want a cookie?"

He quickly nodded, his eyes growing big at the sound of cookie. " Then your gonna have to pay me"

"EHHHHH HYUNG~~~" he said sounding sulky.

I pointed to my cheeck, smiling knowing that I have done well.

"I'm waiting"I .

"Hyung~~~~~~~" he said again this time sounding extra sulky.

"Ohhh? Does that mean you don't love me anymore"I lifted my head and looked at everyone else.

"Did you guys hear that Wookie I mean Ryeowook dosen't love me anymore."

"Ehhh no no no no no Sungie" he was now waving his hands in front of my face trying to get my attention.

I looked down into his warm hazel eyes then looked up once again waiting for his reaction.

"Huuuuuuu" I let out a deep sigh " Wookie dosen't love me anymore."

He took his hands and cuffed my cheeks pulling them so I again was looking into his eyes.

"Hyung~~~ I still love you."

" I know you do" I leaned in closer stealing anothe kiss, I was about to ask for an opening until he pulled away. WHY DOES HE ALWAYS PULL AWAY?

"Cookie?"

" Kim Ryeowook you just totally ruined the moment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he-hey again I'm sorry like REALLY SORRY for not updating its just that dance practice has been so long and tiring -.- but now its all over. But then school is starting soon -.- I just had to write this chapter even though it s lame and short i just wanted to post something up.Anyways I had this interesting story come into my mind so look forward for my new story :D thanks guys for waiting byes and LOVE YOU ALL  <333 don't forget to comment :)