Is it me or you thats acting weird

How Hate Turned Into Love

Yesung's P.O.V

"Hyung!!..." the monkey yelled  to me as i was watching t.v.

"WHAT ANCHOVY" I yelled back, but he was already next to me on the couch by the time i finished my sentence.

"Yahhhh hyung have you ever read those fanfics the fans write about us?"

"Of course Ryeowook made me read one" i said in annoyance, i don't know what those fans where thinking men on men seriously

"Yahhh hyung what do you think about them then" the younger male asked.

" WILL YOU STOP SAYING YAHH" i said with an abrupt voice, but the boy just sat there and laughed.

"Hyung" he said, "You can never be mean, you look weird when you try, anyway what do you think of those fanfics"

"There weird, don't you feel uncomftorable when you read them, i mean its guy on guy and in our own group." i replied focusing only in watching the Strong Heart episode with the Wonder Girls and Yoona as guests. "Yah Lee Hyukjae what did you do with your hair in this episode." i asked the younger.

"HYUNG!" he said loudly "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT" he yelled as he ran back into his room.

"hmmm that was weird i didnt think his hair looked that bad." i thought to myself. "Turtle" i heard kyuhyun say as he walked towards me, " You just screwed yourself hard." he then smirked and walked off. I felt that something was going on that i didnt know.

---------------------------THE NEXT DAY--------------------------------

I woke up earlier than usual today because of scheduales. When i woke up Donghae was the only member awake and he was doing his job of waking up the other members.

"AHHH" i slightly yelled out as i stretched, i got ready to walk out to make some breakfast until i looked to my left and saw Ryeowook's bed. On the bed i saw Ryeowook sleeping while hugging the long pillow Teukie hyung got him for his birthday. "wow" i thought to myself "Ryeowook looks so cute sleeping" despite the fact that the pillow is as long as him. I stared for him for a couple minutes until i saw Donghae walk into our room to wake Ryeowook up.

"Hyung, can you do me a favor and wake Wookie up for me i have to wake up Hyukjae." then he just waddled his way back to his room to wake the monkey.

I walked over to Ryeowook's bed to wake him but before i got to shake him, he sat up half asleep combing his hazelnut hair with his short small fingers. "Yesung hyung..."he said in a dazed sleepy voice,"close the door there is to much light coming in and i want to go to sleep." I couldn't do anything, i was to busy staring at his milky skin and listening to his cute childish voice. "Whatever" the younger said as he turned aroung curling into a ball. I suddenly remember that i had to wake him up so i came over and woke him up, as i was entering the living room i looked into Donghae and Eunhyuk's room. What i saw was a fish back hugging an anchovy both asleep, i walked over and slapped Donghae's "Yah Lee Donghae i thought you where waking up Eunhyuk, why are you sleeping all lovey dovey and over him." i said then left feeling a sense of jealousy, "i wish i can find someone to hug like that with, its weird how they are so close." i thought, "but what if...... nah we are all guys here" i said to myself as i grabbed an apple from the counter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE ^^ anyway this is my first fic i was messing around so its not that good, i was thinking about not posting a second chapter but  i might if the response are good. sooo COMMENT AND TELL ME I F I SHOULD POST ANOTHER CHAPTER i dunno well anyway thanks for reading :D