Alchol is a scary thing

How Hate Turned Into Love

 

-------Yesung's P.O.V-------

I was still in my fantasy world, thinking that i don't deserve to be jailed for dragging a "dead" body around until i realized that Ryeowook was sleeping at my feet. I lifted him up about to drag him until i almost tripped over my turtle that got out of his home. Before i knew it i was on the couch with Ryeowook on top of me, i tried getting up but Ryeowook seemed to be holding me down on the couch.

"Yah, Ryeowook i know your awake let go so i can bring you to the room." i said, but he just held on to me tighter.

"Hyungggg~~~~~" the drunk boy said "i don't......want......to go.....to the room........"he said as he was hiccuping,

"Ryewook, let go i have to wash up to" i responded to his weird statement

"NO!" he tried yelling at me but sounded even cuter than Sungmin when he is drunk "hyung.... can you sleep with me tonight i get lonely easily when im drunk"

What, what was he thinking sleeping TOGETHER?!?!? no i can't I'm not gay im not gay i said confidently to myself but when i looked at him,he was staring at me with soft eyes that had a pleading look in them.

"Fine" i said as i let out a sigh,"only tonight but let me go put my turtle back in his home" like that he stood up and went to the room, i washed up and put my turtle back in his home <3 and went to sleep. I was about to enter my bed until i heard "Yessungg" i looked over at Ryeowook and said " yah use formalities don't be so disrespectful I'm your hyung"

"Yesung hyungggg you said you would sleep with me tonight"

i thought i was so close, "HYUNG!!~~~~ hurry hurry" so i came over and like that i was on the same bed with a guy, i was laying there praying "Dear God i have sinned please forgive me for sleeping with a guy." i continued praying until i felt arms hugging me from behind, his arms where gentle but i took his hands away and turned him facing away from me. Then i heard "hyung~~~~~~~~~~" great now what does he want"

"hyung can you hug me i feel cold"

"yah Kim Ryewook I'm already sleeping here so just go to sleep," but he didn't listen and grabbed my arms and put it over himself and scooted closer to my body until i felt his body up against mine. I could of have gone back to my own bed but i stayed there with him laying against me and my arm around his small body and soon i fell asleep with him in my arms. Kim Jong Woo what have you done.

------Ryeowook's P.OV-------

Hyung i will get you even if i have to act drunk everyday. I will get you to fall for me. i will.....

--------------THE VERY NEXT DAY-----------------

Yesung's P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes as i woke up, and remembered that i fell asleep with Ryeowook last night. How did that even happen,aish whatever i was getting ready to get off Ryeowook's bed until i realized that he was cuddled against my chest and my arm was his pillow,what really happened. I gently got his head off my arm and got up to wake the other members since i woke up early was the only one that wasn't drunk besides Hyukjae and Teukie hyung. I went to fishie's room first to tell Donghae to wake up and wake everyone else too, i walked in and saw Donghae arms hugging Eunhyuk his left arm as Hyuk's pillow, while Hyuk was up against Donghae's chest and their legs over eachothers butts.It made me quisy but i got over it and woke the two up. It took a while for them to let go of eachother even though i knew they were awake.

"Romeo, Julliette, wake up ! " i said as i threw a pillow into Romeo's (Donghae) face.

"Hyung not now Hyukkie is sleeping just a couple of more minutes let the boy sleep" it was weird but not as weird when i walked into Kyuhyun and Sungmin's room.

OHMYSHISUS i thought when i walked in, i was pretty sure i saw a shirtless Kyuhyun. How much did this kid drink last night he was shirtless with his hands behind his head and Sungmin's head was on Kyu's chest slightly hugging him,why the hell are they sharing a bed. I was in shock until i heard Leeteuk call for us.

I got out of there room in the most shock state a person can ever be in.

"Leeteuk hyung how drunk was everybody last night." i asked with my mouth still open.

"Yesung close your mouth unless you want flys for breakfast, and everyone got drunk enough for us to stay home today."

"Hyung why is Donghae and Eunhyuk always hugging eachother to sleep and wh...wh..why is Kyuhyun shirtless"

"You don't need to know now, you'll find out sooner or later." he smirked not an ordinary smirk but one of those Kyuhyun smirks something was wrong and everyone knew but me. "Now Yesung go wake up Ryeowook I'm getting hungry and while your at it go wake up my husb......Kangin go wake up Kangin" Leeteuk hyung sounded like my umma his voice was soft and gentle.

-------Leeteuk's P.O.V------

i almost exposed us, i have to be careful for Yesung not to find out. For Wookie's sake, kekeke Kim Jong Woo your in for a big surprise, then you'll know the reason for all the hugs Donghae and Eunhyuk do you will find out soon.....soon.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYBODY first IM SO SORRY I POSTED LATE its late but i had to get this up when it still today :D second thanks everyone for reading it might not be good but thank you :) i love you guise so much i could cry :'3 third post your comments i really love comments it makes me want to write more ^.^ kekeke oh and for now since im a newbie im keeping my chapters short so sorry but ARIGOTO i think i spelled it wrong LOL anywhore wait for tomorrows update byes~~