Being Sick Isn't Always A Bad Thing

How Hate Turned Into Love

--Yesung's P.O.V.--

I heard footsteps coming towards my room,its probably Ryeowook coming in to go to bed.The footsteps stopped and I waited for the younger to come in but after a while no one came in. I was pretty sure someone was coming towards our room since it was at the end of the hallway. I stood up to go see if anyone was outside, I opened the door and someone fell on me . It was Ryeowook, why was he outside? It looked as if he fell asleep leaning on the door, he looked kind of sick or maybe it was me since the room was dark.

"Ryeowook-ah why were you outside," I asked as I helped him get off me. "Ryeowook you're burning up, are you alright?"

"Uh, yeah hyung I'm fine I was outside because I didn't know if I should've came in or not." he answered me rubbing his eyes almost tripping over his feet.

"You should've came in, your really burning up, wait here and rest I'll go get some medication."I said worriedly as I rushed out to get some medicine.

"Hyung," I heard someone say behind me, "Is everything okay "

"Yeah Sungmin Ryeowook just has a fever."

"Oh then do you want me to help?"

"No everything is fine, I'll take care of him,just go in and rest."

I ran back to the room seeing that he was in his bed curled into a ball to keeping himself warm.

"Ryeowook-ah, sit up and take your medicine." He sat up slowly and took his medication,I then notice that he was still in his day clothes.

"Ryeowook why aren't you in your pajamas?"

"I was to cold to put my pj's on"

"Oh then where are they I'll  get them for you."

"They should be in the restroom,hyung"

"Ok I'll go get them." I came into the bathroom and saw them right away even though it was dark, giraffe printed footy-pajamas.I chuckled when I saw them, aish he's so kyeopta.

"Here Ryeowook change into them." I handed him the pj's and helped him change into them. He slowly took off his shirt,shivering when the cold air hit his half body. Then he turned around taking his pants off so that I don't have to see "it". I quickly helped him put his pj's on avoiding the fact he was almost in front of me. Sure we're both guys but finding out he's gay changes everything.He quickly got back into his bed when I finished pulling his zipper up.After I cooled down his body and gave him his medication,I finally went to sleep.It was around 12:30 a.m. when he asked me for something.

"Yesung hyung..... can you get me another blanket?"

"Another blanket Ryeowook, if i get you another blanket you won't be able to breathe." Since there was already  3 other blankets on top of him.

"W-what am I suppose to do then hyung, I'm cold." he said, his voice shaking.

"Ummm," I didn't know what to do "I'll keep you warm then." Did I just say that.

"huh? Hyung what are you talking about."

"I'll sleep with you tonight, to keep you warm."

"O-o-okay then I guess so." I rushed to his bed since it was freezing when I got off my warm bed. There I was laying in his bed once again. I pulled him closer to me,his head in my chest and me arms wrapped around him, slowly his body stopped shaking.

"I guess you you did end up getting sick huh Ryeowook-ah?" I said stoking the back of his head.

"Sorry hyung....for everything that happened today." he whispered quietly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you don't want to be gay hyung,I'm sorry for loving you." he answered me keeping his face up against my chest.

"Aahhh its okay." I said a slight smile forming on my face.

"No its not hyung, I'm sorry,I feel really bad for making you go threw something you don't want to." I felt my shirt getting wet was he crying?

"Yah" I said softly pulling his chin up so he faced me, "It's okay." I said whiping his tears away his tears with my thumb" I want to try it"

"H-hyung you really don't have to, really."

"I told you it's okay I want to try it"

"Really hyung, do you really want to?"

"Yes I really do."

"You really want to be my lover?"

"Yes Wookie I want to." I kissed him on the forehead and held him closer.

I really want to Wookie I really want to.....................................

"H.......hyung" he said looking up at me once again, "Thankyou." he continues then kissed me. I wasn't so surprised so I just kissed him back trying to deepen it until he broke it.

"What happened Wookie,why'd you stop?"

"Hyung I don't want to get you sick." he told me, then snuggled back into my chest. I smiled like a fool and hugged him getting comftorable. Like that we fell asleep, with him in my arms not as another member or a drunk person but as my lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW Sunggie has stepped up his game now huh? LOL thanks guys for reading and as I always say THANKS MY NEW SUBBSCRIBERS <33 *sighs*

I've been posting so late -super sorry- anyway keep reading guys and comment comment comment please :D kekeke see you guys tomorrow ^-^