YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

How Hate Turned Into Love

--Yesung's P.O.V--

Ok, calm down Jongwoon, calm,calm. HOW THEY HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO STAY CALM. Aish who knew that proposing would make me like this. Everything is ready I just need to wake wWookie up and get started. To the bedroom I go.

"Wookie?" I walked towards the bed and realized he wasn't even there.

"Wookie? Wookie? WOOKIE!"

"Sung-ie....... will you stop yelling so early in the morning." I turned around and saw Wookie standing in front of the bathroom door, rubbing his eyes cutely.

"WOOOOOKIEEEEE" I ran to him and hugged him lifting him off the ground.

"Happy 7 years Sungie........ now can I go back to sleep.?"

"Nope, your coming with me."

"Were to?"

"You'll find out,today will be a day you will never forget."

"O-ok"

"Now go in and take a shower,or do you want me to go in with you."

"No no I'm fine"

After waiting for like EVER Wookie finally came out dressed in a pair of white skinnies and a white and red sweater.

"Let's go Wookie." I held out my hand and waited for him to grab it, but after waiting so long I just grabbed his hand and left our house.

"Sung where are you going, I haven't made us anything to eat yet."

"Exactly" I sat him in our black mustang and headed to our first destination.

 

After about a 15 minutes of riding in silence I stopped in front of a very popular resturant. I opened the door and helped him out, but he was to busy dusting imaginary dust off of him to see where we were.

"Sung when was the last t.....ime. Sunggie no way."

"Jjang! Breakfast is on me today."

"Is this really the resturant."

"Yup the one that the fans created for us a couple years back. I figured we haven't really been able to eat here so yeah...."

Still in his surprised state I grabbed him once again and made way towards the long white table with sapphire blue waves painted across the front and pearl  pink diamonds emborded in the middle say 'Reservation Table'.

"Anneoghaseyo,welcome to Ocean of Sapphire Blue how may I help you this evening."

"Um yes, I made a reservation for the best  Ryeowook room (A/N; the resturant was seperated into rooms,design based on each member)." I told the lady.

"Yes, your Kim Jongwoon-ssi right."

"Ne"

"Okay then, come with me and I will show you the way."

We walked through long red and black halls then reaching a white door.

"Here you go sir, if you need assistance there is a button on the wall."

"Ne, thankyou."

"No problem, and by the way I am a fan" and then she just walked off.

"Come on Wookie, I got this room for you."

--Ryeowook's P.O.V--

Wooooww this place is amazing, this must of cost the fans a fortune. I was busy admiring the red and black walls and the photo's hung on them. Each one was of us on stage and screenshots from variety shows. I really miss those days.

"Come on Wookie, I got this room just for you."

Just for me? I walked into the room and was instantly amazed. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, while the walls were covered in black and white music notes and huge portraits of me.

"Sung this must've been so exspensive to book."

"Ani, its kind of funny how you think that we are getting charged for eating at our own resturant.. Come hurry and sit."

I made my way past a white grand piano....WAIT A GRAND PIANO? Before I knew it I changed directions and made my way towards the beautiful insturment. There was also some manuscript paper for me to compose on.

"WOOW"

"Beautiful huh?" Yesung came behind me and watched me as I began to play. I let my fingers dance on the keys playing a piece that I am recently composing for a new ballad group forming at SM. Yeah I compose songs for a living, thats the best job ever.

I stopped at the part where I last left off on and stood up.

"Wook I liked that why did you stop?"

"Because that was where I last left off"

"I see, who is getting this amazing song this time." He pulled me into his lap as I rested my head on his shoulders.

"A new ballad group at SM"

"Looks like K.R.Y is getting thrown away."

"Ani I still think K.R.Y  is better." I got off his lap as I heard a knock on the door.

"Ne come in" We both shouted in unison. As the waiter came in and set down our food, I kept glancing over at the piano.

"Wook if you eat all this, you can play piano."

"All of this?!?!" There were at least 20 dishes in front of me.

"Mmhmm"

"I don't want to explode on our anniversary, so I guess no piano for me." I purposely pouted then picked up my fork and began eating.

"Ok, then if you promise me that you will eat until your full then I'll let you go."

"Deal"

"but... you have to sing for me."

"Sung you know I haven't sang for months."

"So? Just sing, and I know you sing in the shower."

"Fine"

The time went by to fast we talked about marriage and having children the whole time, it was kinda weird since Yesung never really wanted to talk about this kind of stuff.

"You what time it is now right Wookie?"

"I do? I tried playing the what-am-I-suppose-to-know act but that didn't go so well.

"Yes you do." He pointed at the white insturment, which I was so tempted to play.

"But Sung I can't sing."

"Kim Ryeowook you know that is a lie. You have the strongest voice out of everyone in Super Junior."

With defeat I made my way to the piano, beginning to play a piece that was full of memories.

Then slowly I lifted my fingers and began playing a familiar introduction.

                       ~~Geunyeoga dolaoneyo,mianhadago haneyo~~


                        ~~Iksukhaetdeon geurin geu songilro eorumanjyeoyo~~


                        ~~Nal boneun ansseuron nungil deutgo sipdeun geu moksoru~~


                        ~~dajeonghage ijen ulji malraneyo~~


                        ~~Neol nae pume anemuyeon sarajyeo beorigo~~


                        ~~nanmuli heulreo begaereul jeoksimyeon~~


                        ~~Nan geujeya jameso ggaeeoyo~~


                        ~~achimeun neul ireonge. . . my love~~

               
                        ~~Yeongwonhi idaero jamdeulgil baradeo~~


                        ~~Yeonjoenhi geunyeoro ggaeeonado~~


                        ~~Dasineun ggumguji anngireul baradeo~~


                        ~~Oneldo geunyeoro naneun jami deulsuga isseo~~

 

I heard Yesung join me in the chorus, but after hearing him sing again I just froze, I missed his voice.

"Wookie why'd you stop?"

"Because I missed your voice."

"What?"

"Next time I want you to sing ok."

"Ok, now shall we get going? There is more to come."

"Really? Why are you doing so much today"

"Its our anniversary and I love you thats why."

"But you didn't do these kinds of things last year."

"Well this year is different, now let's go"

"Okay"

"and Wookie"

"Hmm?"

"You sang like an angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I feel bad for not finishing the story sooner, I was about to finish it in a chapter but then i decided to jsut split it up. Anyway thanks for subscribing (even though its late) and thanks for staying with me. Soory about the whole late update you know cuz its school again and I have bible classes Viet class and Youth groups and Dance Practice. so yeah Thanks again and comment comment comment ^^ wish me a good luck for my Friday's dance performance FIGHTING~~