The Lips That Explained Almost Everything

How Hate Turned Into Love

--Yesung's P.O.V.--

A light breeze blew and flew smoothly through his hair as i t caressed the side of his face. I suddenly broke the eyed contact and turning my head away afraid of looking back into his dark but light colored eyes. I stayed turned away from him until I felt his hand gently placed onto my cheek.

"Hyung,please look at me." he said his voice sounding as delicate as a swan. "Look at me please hyung." I still refused to look at him until he slowly turned my head so that i once again was face his small face that had eyes that were shining as bright as the stars.

"umm, hyung I want to tell you something...well I its more like doing something when I do it you'll undestand what I mean." he said with such a soothing voice that anyone can fall into a trance once you've heard it.

"W-waiit R-Ryeowook...whats.....wha" and then I felt nothing other than soft lips that were pecked against mine,it felt weird,it felt wrong but right. Even though it was only for a second I felt a million fireworks explode inside my body.Was this how i was feeling towards him, like a million fireworks exploding? Is this the feeling of this thing  so-called love? Was I in love with him? He then slowly pulled away from the my grip on his waist, and walked away saying he would wait for me in the car. It took me a while to proccess everything that has just happened, from the moment he tripped to the moment he kissed me. Suddenly I had a flashback of when he whispered something, his lips looked like he was saying saranghae............. he said he love me?how can he be in love with me. No he can't be but the more I denied it the more I realize that it was to late  I loved him too.

 

I slowly made my way back to the car dragging my feet onto the ground as I remembered the things that we went through from the times when he was completely drunk to when he would cook me food when I came home late from scheduales. Everything we went through,all those times we were together he was in love with me, me the turtle loving ordinary guy.Aishhh EO TTEOH GEH? I arrived a few feets away from he car until I heard Ryeowook talking on the phone, I quickly hid myself behind a car hoping to be able to hear their copnversaiton.

(Wookie on the phone with Teukie umma)

"Teukie hyung I did it, when we get home I want you guys to tell him everything al--eo hyung?

"Al--eo al--eo hurry and come home everyone is tired and I just want to get this over with and Wookie congratsulation"

"Thanks hyung, we'll be home soon bye"

After hearing the converstaion I waited a couple of minutes before I came out to make sure he didn't know I was listening.

--Ryeowook's P.O.V.--

"Oh hyung......hurry come Teukie hyung called and asked us to come home I have to make dinner for everyone."

"Huh..oh okay" he replied in a low voice, did i do something wrong?

We got into the car and our journey home began, I was eager to come how because now I know that there is nothing I and the other members are hiding from him.Ahhh it feels good,it feels good,now Teukie hyung and Kangin hyung can freely be affectionate to eachother.

--Yesung's P.O.V.--

I was the one driving home but my head was full of thoughts, I had to really focus on driving unless I want to be involved in a car accident,but I kept thinking what were they hiding from me? Am I going to get the answer to my question I asked Teukie hyung this morning? We stopped at a red light and my curiousity was over flowing.

"Ryeowook-ah do you have something you have to tell me" I asked breaking the silence in the car.

"No hyung why are you asking" he replied looking at me then turned around and looked outside the window.I stared at him admiring the back of her head, he seemed so happy, I guess a big amount of weight was lifted off his shoulder today.Now that I think about it, what happened today was really similar to what happened in the fanfic Ryeowook made me read. Except that the characters in that story was Zhou Mi and Henry.

We finally got home and Ryewook was pushing me towards the dorms, I guess when I go pass those doors all of my curiousity will be answered, just hope it is something pleasent to hear.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUISE~~ ^-^ sorry for the really late update my internet was down for the day -.- anywho thanks everyone for reading and thanks for my new subscribers :3 love you heheh anywhores COMMENT PLEASE and wait for the next update hurrhurr BAI GUISE LOVE YOU <33