Waking Up For Schedules

How Hate Turned Into Love

--Ryeowook's P.O.V.--

I woke up with arms around me, I looked up and saw Yesung hyung. Then a flashback suddenly appeared in my head and I remembered everything, this hyung is more than hyung.It was only 4 in the morning so I just stayed in his embrace thinking to myself, this guy who is laying next to me used to hate everything about being gay but now he is my boyfriend, a miracle just happened. After keeping the thought of him being my boyfriend I slowly drifted back to sleep.

Soon after what felt like minutes (it was actually hours) Yesung hyung woke up.

"Hyung~~ are you awake?" I asked playfully waving my hand in front of his face.

"Ohhhr" he groaned

"I LOVEE~~ the way you greet me in the morning." I said sarcastically with my natural pout face on.

"Mianhae Wookie, did you sleep well last night?" he answered back half asleep hugging me closer.

"Mmmm I did." I said nodding my head up and down.

"Thats good,are you still cold Wookie?" he asked lifting me from the edge of the bed onto to the other side facing him.

"No hyung." I said giggling " I am allllll better now."

"Really? Its nice to hear my Wookie say he's all better."

My Wookie? He said that I'm HIS Wookie, inside I was squeling inside like a mad person.

"Mmm-hmmm, your Wookie is all better." I said putting my arms around his neck, giving him a morning kiss.

"YAH! Ryeowook! Hyu.....ng" Donghae quickly yelled as he opened the door interrupting us.

"WHAT!" Yesung and I replied in unison.

"Um-umma and a-appa are calling us to go out and eat." the hyung replied stuttering in schock.

"oh...OKAY TELL THEM WE'LL BE OUT RIGHT OUT!" I yelled to Donghae who was already running down the hallway.

"Umma and Appa?" Seunggie hyung looked at me confused.

"Ahh right he meant Leeteuk and Kangin, you know Teukie umma and Kangin appa." I explained more clearly.

"OHH REALLY? and how come I didn't know this." he asked

"If you knew you would've asked and I didn't want to tell you then." I answered him with an embarresed tone.

"RYEOWOOK! YESUNG! KYUHYUN! SUNGMIN! HURRY AND COME OUT BEFORE I BREAK YOU GUYS APART." I heard umma yell down the hallway.

"Hyung lets go before we get split apart."

--Yesung's P.O.V.--

I woke up with him in my arms, I didn't really mind though. I told him that I wanted to do this so I really am going to do it.

"Hyung should I wear my blue cardigan with the red and white stripes or my red one with the white and orange stripes." he asked me holding both cardigans up for me to see.

"umm... Go with the blue one" I said pointing at the cardigan.

"Thanks hyung" he quickly said as he put on the cardigan.

"Wookie?"

"Hmm."

"Black,red,or white blazar?" I asked him trying to hold all three up.

"White one" he answered quickly.

Now with both of us dressed we walked out to the kitchen hand-in-hand.

"Its about time you guys came out." Kangin scolded us.

"OHH LOOK AT THE HAPPY COUPLE" I heard Kyuhyun tease us. Sungmin then quickly got a spoon full of soup and shoved it in his mouth making him shut up. I giggled seeing Wookie stick his tongue out.

"Hyung," I spoke up " Whats our schedule today?"

"At 10 there is a fan meeting in Busan, then at 3 we have to go for a commercial shooting which won't end until Thursday (it was Tuesday) there letting us finish at 7 since manager-hyung wants us to practice for our comeback at 7:30 which he said would be done at 11."

"What commercial are we filming" I asked with a mouthful of rice.

"I think its for BB cream, and don' talk with your mouth full."

"Why BB cream why not chicken or pizza." I said pouting.

"AHHH hyung" I heard Wookie. I giggled and opened my mouth for him to feed me my rice~~.

"Wookie ahhh" I said feeding him some spaghetti.

"AHHH" he opened his mouth slurping a long strand of pasta up, the strand was ending so I quickly grabbed the end of it and made sure my lips were there when he was at the end. He chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"KYUUU~~~ that was soooo cute, why don't you do that with me >.<"  I heard Sungmin whining to Kyuhyun who was currently gaming.

"Baby not now makbe later mkay" he replied leaving the older in pout mode.

Me and Wookie laughed as we helped clean up dishes.

"Yebo, lets hurry and get dressed its already 8:30." Kangin said back hugging Teukie.

"Kids, can you finish up the dishes?"Leeteuk asked us

"Yess hyung just hurry and go get ready." I said pushing him towards his room.

"Hyung....." Ryeowook spoke up sounding quite serious.

"What is it Wookie." turning my head to look at him, but then he foamed me with soap bubbles. I was surprised but when he was laughing I go tmy revenge, and that is when our bubble war started. It wasn't until Teukie hyung came us and scolded us telling us we shouldn't do this and we are to old for it and blah blah blah.

Soon after whiping all the bubbles away everyone got together and started to head towards the car, Ryeowook quickly grabbing his hat  and hand-in hand once again we walked out into the car.

"Schedules here we come." I heard Ryeowook say as he pointed upward when the car started. Aisshh to cute, he's to cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone :D first I want to apologize for the late update something important came up so I didn't have time to write it anyway HERE IT IS and the pic in the beginning hopefully you can see it is what they are wearing i really love their outfits here so yeah hehe I hope you guys are enjoying it thanks for reading and THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING <3 wait for the next update and comment let  me hear  what you guys think ^^ byes~~~