Thankyou Ferris Wheel

How Hate Turned Into Love

 

--Yesung's P.O.V--

Teukie hyung and Kangin went out to go grocerey shopping while Donghae and Eunhyuk went out to the aquarium,Kyuhyun and Sungmin went to the petting zoo,Siwon was at church and Shindong was out with his girlfriend so there was only me and Ryeowook left at the dorm.

"Hyung, i'm bored lets go do something, we are the only ones left doing nothing" i heard Ryeowook yell sitting on the couch.

"where do you want to go" i asked as i sat next to him eating an apple.

"Hyung lets go to an amusement park"

"We can't fans will recognize us,"

"HYUNG! everyone else went to places that people could recognize them, thats a horrible excuse."

"I just don't want to go"...................

--Ryeowook's P.O.V--

Hyung we are going even if it  kills you MUAHAHA!....... i got to really stop hanging around Kyuhyun.

"LETS GO~~~~~ hyung I'll wait for you in the car."

"Ryewo....." he stopped and stared at me, because i mean who could resist my puppy eyes and pouted lips.

"O...o...okay I'll go with you." i turned around walking out the door with a smirk on my face, Sungmin hyung was right no one can resist the puppy eyes.

(At the Amusement Park)

"hyung hyung we HAVE TO buy headbands come on hurry"

"Ryeowook i don't want to look like a bunny"

"Hyung i bet there will be a turtle one"

"Ryeowook hurry what are you waiting for hurry" hyung -.- your such a pabo turtles don't have outter ears oh well :3

I walked out with white tiger ears and hyung walked out with the same ones kekeke i won this round.

"Yah Kim Ryeowook you lied there were no turtle ones TT-TT"

"Yesung i thought you would know more about turtles since you own like three, anyway lets go ride that hurry hyung"

--Yesung's P.O.V--

Aish this kid, i look like a retarded tiger -w- but on the bright side he's having fun, the white tiger ears really bring out his brown eyes and the shape of his face it makes him look cuter.

 

"NO NO NO NO NO NO i am not riding on that Ryeowook uh-uh"i said to him when he pointed at a ride that went up 300 feet then dropped.

"MM-HMM yes hyung your riding on that come on  we are at an amusement park." he then dragged me onto the death contraption and pushed me on and seatbelted me in, i was being prepared to die.Then it started, oh goodness i was only 25 feet and i started to pray "Dear God right now i am on the verge of dying,if i die on this ride please tell my parents i love them and please let the mem......" i stopped and realized that Ryeowook was holding my hand i looked at him and he was smiling at me, "Hyung its okay you have me here with you I'll hold onto you until its over" he said calmly as the wind brushed through his hazel hair his eyes gave the feeling of warmth and safety.From then until the end of the ride he held onto me not letting go once,when the ride slowly ended we were still holding hands and before we got off a couple of fans were screaming,yelling "YEWOOK YEWOOK YEWOOK SARANGHAE~~" Yewook what was that, i turned to Ryeowook to ask him but he just walked off telling me to hurry.

 

It was already getting dark and the lights around the rides were on so it looked like one of those scenes in dramas, it was really pretty especially with the stars out. Before we left Ryeowook said that we had to go on the ferris wheel. Without much thought i came on with him, we sat together and talked until i realized he was shaking.

"Ryeowook-ah are you cold?"

"A little hyung i forgot to bring a jacket" he sat there shaking,

"Come here you'll get sick tonight" i told him to come over because i don't want one of my dongsaengs to get sick. i held him close to my body so he could feel my body warmth,i didn't think of it as a gay thing though it...it was only beacuse he was cold........thats why. We sat like that until the ride was over,we then got ready to walk out as we were getting closer to the platform, i walked out first about to take off my jacket for him but when he stepped out he tripped. I quickly grabbed him by the his small waist one of his hands was gently on my shoulder and we were looking directly into eachother's eyes,then i saw his lips move he said something quietly but i couldn't hear. Like that we stood there him in my arms looking at eachother with the lights of the ferris wheel in the backgroud.

--Ryewook P.O.V--

it was chance now to say it but i only said it quietly loud enough for only me to hear

"hyung.......sa..........rang........................hae"

___________________________________________________________________________-

hey everybody ^-^ here is the next chapter i wrote this because this is one of my dream dates <3 thanks too all my new subscribers :D you gave me more POWER i hope everyone is enjoying the story kekeke I'll try and continue to post daily :) so leave your comments and let me hear what you guys think THANKS AGAIN GUISE~~~~