Teaser # 1.

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

 

The glamorous blast still hovered over Exo's inhabitant's heads, staining the night sky with glowing colors that now evaporated into the darkness.
The guards were led in shame straight into the main hall where the palace consultants all have been waiting since the terrible explosion that threatens to destroy their home.

'All guards,' he thought to himself.  'Should feel ashamed and guilty. Some more than others for violating the delicate balance of the sources due to such vapid nonsense.' His eyes drifted toward the guard he believed was responsible for his bitter failure, for the burning failure of the guardians.
The double silver doors leading to the main hall opened reviling before the boys the consultants, led by the outraged her Majesty.

"Do you have the slightest idea what you have done?" Her Majesty was known throughout the plant as a gentle and compassionate soul, an undoubtedly strong leader who knew how to keep the planet and its inhabitants pleased.

Seeing her angry was a look only few got to see.

He wanted to open his mouth and say something.

No, not just something but what he thought. He wanted to open his mouth and soothe Her Majesty because it damaged his honor to know he is a part of the reason that made her feel such negative feelings.
If only he could open his mouth and talk, the entire heavy atmosphere that was weighing on him and smothering him would go away and turn into something that would actually let him breathe and not feel so guilty.
She picked up on it fast enough, after all that's why she was the leader.

"Don't you dare." The words came out through clenched teeth as she walked towards them.
"Please," he didn't look up from the floor tiles but spoke loudly enough to obtain influence on her. "Take a deep breath." With a cautious tone and slowly rising eyes he glanced at her.
He could feel her simmering rage being replaced by another emotion but was disappointed to find out there was no effect at all on his remorse when he realized her new feeling is sadness.
Her Majesty sighed and turned her back to the boys, standing in front of her window, facing the lands of the planet. "Who knew that all that beauty, all that peace can be destroyed in such a small moment?" She murmured sadly, not expecting an answer. "You know what are the consequences of your act… right?" She gulped as the thought of the destruction that will hover upon her lands slowly broke her heart. "You have to get them back, everyone of them or else we are doomed."

"How?" the tall boy spoke for the first time since the explosion, determined to do anything to save his planet.

"We were able to locate the landing place of the sources by the pattern of the glow in the sky." One of the consultants stepped forward with his hands clasped and glasses that slid elegantly on his nose.

All the boys directed their gaze at him, waiting to hear the rest. "As expected all of the sources fell on the same plant because of their dependence on each other. According to our calculations they landed on a planet called Earth. You need to land there and find all the sources as quickly as possible. Our time is limited."

"But how? How can we find them?" the youngest guard asked in confusion.

"You'll have to find out on your own." Her Majesty glanced at them over her shoulder and left the hall, going in  to her bedroom.