06

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

 

 
Previously on ... Okay no I'm just kidding.

 

The last thing Iseul saw before shutting her eyes was a black blur running towards her.
The last thing Iseul felt before she lost consciousness was the friction of her skin with the rough asphalt.
Kyungsoo rushed to her side and fell to his knees, his eyes wide and his heart racing.
He had never encountered such a situation; he had never seen a young girl wounded in such a brutal and vicious manner.
He tried to organize his thoughts, he tried to calm down and behave sensibly but he felt as if his brain has become a useless mash.
He grabbed her wrist to check her pulse but immediately stumbled backwards as he felt a flash of electricity ran through his veins.
Kyungsoo was familiar with the feeling of electricity in his body, he had the experience thanks to the hot headed chen but this time it felt different, it felt worse than anything he ever felt.
His heart rate didn’t increase but drastically slowed down almost to the point of stopping, his breathing became fast and shallow as if he couldn’t get enough oxygen into his lungs.
His vision became blurry and he could barely steady himself on his feet as a cold sweat covered his face and his body temperature had fallen drastically.
It felt like he had no control over his body, unimaginable pain filled every inch of his body and before he could even understand what was going on around him, he found himself kneeling on the floor, panting and gasping for air.
The front door swung open and four boys ran toward them, trying to pick him up and stabilize him back on his feet without success.
"The girl." He managed to say with a raspy whisper,
Clutching his stomach and biting his lip in an attempt to stifle a cry of pain, he didn't see who was standing next to him, insisting on pulling him back on his feet, but could recognize their voices.
 Luhan and kai.
"Common, stand on your feet! We must bring you inside." Kai murmured encouragingly as he tried to lift him to his feet.
"The girl first." Kyungsoo refused to get any help and pushed him away but Kai wasn’t about to give up.
"Luhan and Kris are taking care of her don't worry!" He finally managed to get him to stop fighting him and with suho's help carried him into their home.
"What the hell happened?" lay asked with a frown when everyone finally managed to get back into the house.
Kris and Luhan gently lay Iseul on the couch and checked her vital signs while kyungsoo collapsed on the floor.
"If I knew I would tell you!" Kai snapped. "Cure him! Can't you see he is in pain?!"
lay was taken aback by the urgency and desperation heard from the younger's voice, he had never seen so much emotion erupts from him all at once.
"Stop trying to analyze me and do something!" He shouted and lay immediately fell to his knees and put his hands on the guard's writhing in pain body on the floor.
lay closed his eyes and ran his hands over kyungsoo's body trying to locate his source of pain but something was wrong.
"What is it?" Luhan looked up from Iseul to lay who opened his eyes. "What's wrong?" he saw the guards' worried looks shifting to kyungsoo.
He felt it since the second kyungsoo saw her, all of it.
All the stress, panic, confusion and despair surrounding them all, he felt it ten times stronger than all the others and was the first to feel that something was wrong when Kai was all wrapped up in his own feelings to read lay's thoughts.
Lay seemed confused now more than ever, as if his mind couldn't wrap itself around the idea.
He began to touch kyungsoo's face and neck, trying to find visible injuries but didn't find anything.
 He checked his heart beat and was struck by how weak it was.
"It can't be ..." He muttered to himself with furrowed eyebrows.
Kai seemed stunned as well when he realized what was wrong and the two went into a frenzy trying to find out what's wrong with the boy lying on the floor.
"Anything?" lay looked up almost desperately at Kai which shook his head with wide eyes. "What does that mean?"
"Anyone willing to tall the rest of us what the hell is happening?" Xiumin snapped angrily.
"I can't find the source of pain." lay replied calmly.
"It's impossible ... He's dying on that floor." Kris muttered in bewilderment.
"There is nothing wrong with him physically, I can't find anything!"
"I don’t-"
"Kris." Luhan cut him off with a note of caution. "Your hand."
Kris looked down at his hand that now was covered in blood.
His eyes wandered to the girl he held in his arms, down to her waist, where his hand held hers, under her big coat to be precise.
He moved her hand only to find a warm, wet blood stain on her top, the metallic smell hit his nose.
Luhan lifted her shirt just a little to reveal the source of the blood and sure enough both saw a gashing cut on her body.
"baekhyun bring towels, as much as possible. Chanyeol, Kai and Chen, take Kyungsoo to his bedroom and stay with him there. lay we need you here urgently, unlike kyungsoo her injuries are very much visible." He sighed.
"I'll go with the boys." Suho nodded and helped them lift kyungsoo from the floor.
Luhan felt his heart sink when he saw kyungsoo's lifeless body, it was a terrible thing to see, the way he wrapped himself with his hands...
Luhan straightened abruptly and narrowed his eyes for a moment, looking back at Iseul quickly.
Both held their stomachs and maybe it was a long shot but he had to try, what if he was right.
"This may be a stupid idea but I'm willing to take the risk." He muttered to himself as Kris looked up at him, confused.
"lay hurry!" Luhan rushed him.
The younger nodded and hurried to sit down next to Iseul, finally giving her the attention she deserved.
He was ready to get his hands on her body and begin the healing process when a quick glance at her pale face made him froze in place.
His heart sank and his throat became dry, he was terrified, horrified.
"What are you doing?! Hurry before we lose both of them!" Luhan urged him.
The thought of the loss was enough to charge him with strength and determination to save her at any cost.
He closed his eyes and put his hands on her bloody gash and took a deep breath, concentrating all his energies to heal her body but her injuries were too harsh.
lay opened his eyes. "She needs energy, her body is too weak to heal."
Kris nodded and put his hands on the sides of her head.
Number of seconds had passed and lay couldn't feel anything changing, the fear was about to take over him when suddenly her heart rate began to stabilize, her body temperature began to rise and she breathed normally again.
Chen ran down the stairs and told everyone Kyungsoo's condition suddenly stabilized and that now he's just resting.
"Does it make sense at all?" Tao asked worried with folded arms.
"Yes and no." Luhan sighed with relief when the panic levels dropped.
lay opened his eyes and held Iseul hand, sighing with a relief. "She'll be fine ... but we need to find a hospital."
"We'll take her to the hospital tomorrow morning." Kris assured him but lay shook his head.
"No. She stays here we just have to get a few things from the hospital so I can take care of her properly from here."
"But -"
"Please." lay her hand gently, not taking his soft gaze from her pale face.
The boys exchanged confused glances among themselves before returning to look at him and nodding slowly.
"Okay." Kris sighed. "We'll talk about this in the morning."
"Now can somebody please explain to us what the hell happened just now?" sehun sighed and closed his eyes.
"In the morning ... now we're tired and we all need sleep." Luhan replied with a small smile.
"Are you coming?" Xiumin asked when he noticed lay wasn’t going to move from the girl's side any time soon.
lay shook his head. "I'll stay here and make sure everything is fine with her for the night."
"What's up with him today?" sehun scratched his head in confusion, whispers to himself the question.
"Stop asking questions and go to sleep!" Luhan put an arm around the younger's neck and pulled him along with a smile on his face.
"Everything will be reveled to you in the morning." He murmured, looking back to lay and Iseul, Thankful for his emotions.
 

 
Author's note:
 
I'm sorry this chapter is really short  =.="
To sum ​​up, I had a very, very busy and crazy week so sorry for making you all wait ^ ^!
I didn't want to leave you without a chapter for another week so I decided to post this short chapter just so you have something to read over the next few days :)
I hope you enjoyed and that I'm not making it way too much dramatic for you all XD
I promise this drama would be over soon (it doesn't mean there won't be at least three other dramas starting yeah?)
And Just for fun interaction between authornim and her lovely readers, let's play a game! :D choose the number of questions you want me to answer and put them on my wall or PM them to me and I will answer you ^. ^
don’t forget to comment, subscribe and vote this story up if you can 8D!
Okay time here is getting late so I wish you good night 3>
P.S my new applicants…I haven’t forgotten about you all I'm just waiting for my co author to finish some things so we could go through them together! ^^