Teaser # 3.

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

 

Traveling to another planet has never been a fun ride and the boys knew that.
While kris and suho handled the navigation of  their new starship, chanyeol and chen were on their way to take care of the engines so they could land safely and not create an unnecessary chaos upon their arrival to earth.

"Where are you going?" Luhan straightened up and looked at the two guards that turned their backs on him.

"Stay where you are.  Let us men work things out." The two guards were grinning and without throwing him a single glance they disappeared into the dark room.
"then what the hell am I supposed to be? A hormonal 12 year old girl?" Luhan scowled and muttered to himself sarcastically as he left his seat and began to follow them into the dark room.

"are we close?" Suho asked while totally concentrated on the navigation system, fingers professionally tapping the operational codes even though its actually the first time he had to fly an aircraft.

Kris hummed before replying and the hologram. "This point," He pointed to the hologram. "Symbolizes the earth and if my calculations are correct then we should be there in abo-" a loud explosion shook the entire ship and set off the alarm systems at once.

The spaceship filled with dozens of buzzing and beeping noises that didn’t contribute at all to calming the panic that grabbed them all.

"What the hell happened?" Kris turned around to see if anyone was hurt.

True ... He doesn't like any of them and those stupid morons are the only reason he's stuck on this ship, but still they are guardians and as a part of the command staff it's his duty to make sure everyone's okay.
Crazy chaos broke loose inside the spacecraft and hearing something above all the static humming and the beeping was almost impossible.

"We lost an engine!" Suho yelled at Kris in an attempt to overcome the noise. "This is the fourth motor! We Can't go long without it."

Before kris was able to think of a solution the engine room doors burst open and the three guards fell on the floor covered with black soot while a massive cloud of smoke floated throughout the space.
"you stupid piece of !" Chen coughed violently but it didn't seem to stop him from rearranging chanyeol's face. "You blew up the engine!"

"me?! You're the one who tried to 'improve' its performance and look where it led us!"

As expected when luhan finally managed to catch his breath again, especially with lay's help, he used his powers to calm the atmosphere.
"aish! shut up you're giving me a headache!" Chen muttered a little nervously and turned off the alarm systems with an easy movement of his finger.

The ship shook once again, this time with a more strong movement that sent the guards crashing into each other and the walls.

"We cant go on like this, the engines are starting to shut down one after the other!" Suho did his best to steer the ship but it seems that luck wasn't on their side.

"I can keep them running but not for long." Chen stood up.

"We're just ten minutes away, can you last that long?"

"Yes, but the landing wont be graceful."

"As long as we get there it's all that matters let's go." baekhyun grabbed Chen's hands and pulled him back into the engines room.
"The rest of you go prepare us to a crash landing."

The guards scattered around the ship without arguing.

"The power  is going down .... If we wont make it in time -"

"We will. We are going in now." Kris muttered in determination while the ship began to make strange noises.
"kris!" Chen's cry was clear to all, he cant take it anymore.

"We are ready. the systems -" before xuimin was able to finish his sentence the engines went out, sending them spiraling down straight to earth planet.

"Hold on!" Suho pulled the navigation handles as hard as he could and the ship crashed on Earth.
When the steel doors opened the boys fell out in an attempt to breathe fresh air.

A cloud of black smoke was rising to the blue sky in the wheat field where they landed.

Kai narrowed his eyes and looked up at the sun shining at full force in the middle of the sky. "Where are we?"

It was hard to get used to the amount of light and brightness around him.

At their home planet there wasn’t a strong sun, that’s why they needed baekhyun.
Tao got his act together fast enough to turn on the device on his wrist.

A green screen opened up. "Location." He ordered in a hoarse voice and the screen was filled with thousands of numbers.

"Seoul. South Korea." A mechanical voice answered.
"We must do something about the ship ... we cant leave it here. If someone finds it they will start asking questions." D.O cleaned his clothes from the weeds and dust that got stuck on him.

"It's okay to leave it here, at least in the near future ..." Xiumin put his hands in his pockets. "I dont see anyone finding it in the upcoming months."

"And if this will change?"

"I'll let you know."

"Let's start and finish this task already." Luhan arranged his hair and sighed. "Where do we start?"

The guards looked at each other, lost.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hi guys…Here is the third and final teaser before I start writing the story itself.

I know I need more girls but I really cant wait ^ ^

The teaser idea was given to me by tyrabetweenthelines so all the credit for this Teaser goes to her :)

Unfortunately I cant promise to update soon because I dont really feel good but I'll try because you deserve it ^ ^
By the way I know that there isnt a 'clean' language  in here but I'm not marking this or the previous teaser M cuz its not convenient for me.
however!  if its bothering you I would change it to make it more comfortable for you in the future because I am planning on a 'not so pure' language and occasional violence.