01

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ABpjyc1Gs&list=PLD884F13397555600&index=39&feature=plpp_video

 

 

 

~ six years before~

 

That night was supposed to be a special night; it's not every day that his little princess celebrates her birthday.

For two whole weeks, every time he had a little bit of time to spare between his ' business' meetings and maintaining order, he and his little princess planned her birthday party to details.

It was supposed to be a big and shiny event, as worthy for the little daughter of a businessman in his status.

Supposed to… being the key word.
It was five in the afternoon and the sun was starting to set on the distant horizon, the young girl walked into her spacious bedroom dressed only in a white robe and a white towel wrapped around her head to keep her blond hair from dripping water on the floor.
She glanced out the window just to make sure her father hasn't come home yet and indeed, the brown brick path leading to the magnificent marble fountain that graced their front yard was empty of cars.

The only thing that caught her eye was the red motorcycle of their bodyguard.
With a light sadness in her heart and a lot of understanding, she sat in front of her mirror and stared at her reflection.

Her pale skin was flawless, her eyes shone with excitement and a flush captured her cheeks as she thought of what was to come tonight.

"This is going to be perfect." She whispered to herself happily, biting her lower lip to stifle a tiny shriek of happiness.

She took a deep breath to calm her beating heart and began getting ready to the evening that would change her life forever.
At the same time, all the way across town, away from the eyes and ears of the public her father was in a middle of a business meeting that, much to the dismay of both sides, went south.
"You really think you can fool me like that?" his contemptuous voice echoed throughout the warehouse that was abandoned for years without bothering anyone at the end of the alley. "Did you really think I won't know?" He played with the golden watch on his left wrist, turning it from side to side.

The young man in front of him was in severe pain as the man's 'dedicated employees' slammed the young man's head against the rough concrete.

"I'm pretty disappointed in you to you tell the truth," the older man sighed and raised his piercing eyes towards the Younger's limp body.

His loyal staff held him tightly in his arms while he was on his knees, leaning forward with his head down.

The Younger spat blood in response, adding another meaningless pattern to the concrete stains.

While he had trouble breathing or staying awake from the amount of pain that overwhelmed him, he couldn't help but wonder how many people before him have created these numerous blood stains.

"Look at me." The older barked, causing the younger's muscles to shrink in horror.

With one quick tug on his black hair he felt his head pulling up, his eyes locked with his.
Sitting on a padded office chair with his legs crossed and a arrogant smirk on his lips, the sight in front of the young girl's father was not new to him at all.
"I really thought you were smarter than this." He shook his head with the same cold smile that made chills run all the way in younger's broken and wounded body.
When the smile was gone and replaced with a blank face, he knew it was over and only then he really wished he hadn't tried to scheme against the head of the nation's largest Mafia.

The older man rose from his chair and put his hands in the gray suit pants pockets. "Just because I'm in a good mood today I won't let them mistreat you anymore." He raised his chin higher and left the warehouse.
He put a new cigarette in his mouth and took a deep breath of the addictive poison as he waited for the single sound that will mark the ending of his work hours and that he can return home to his loving daughter, to celebrate her 14th birthday.

When the single sound of the first shot echoed away, he threw his cigarette into a dirty puddle and got into his black Jaguar car, leaving without any idea that another witness attended this event.
 A witness that wasn’t going to overlook this ruthless murder.
That evening, around seven and a half, a 15 years old young girl was sitting on the windowsill of her small apartment in the oldest apartment building on the street.

Her short and spiky brown hair dripped cold droplets of water on her black shirt as she prepared for the night in which she is finally would be able to break free and live under her own conditions.
That fateful night was the first night that chained the first but released the second.

 

~ Present~

 

Ah ra moved the chiffon curtains that covered the window of her room and looked out, staring at the car parked in front of the fountain.

Many thoughts ran through her mind when a light knock sounded on her door.

"Come in." She said quietly, not turning to see who needs her.

"You have a job to finish." The familiar voice informed her and she looked down.

"I'll been down in a sec." She folded her thin arms.
"Ah ra." The male voiced again, pulling her attention from the black car.

She turned her face toward him just a little bit; her short blond hair framed her beautiful pale face.

"Try being less messy this time huh?" He smiled. "Sometimes it's hard for us to clean after you all the time." He bowed.

Ah ra turned to face him this time, the cold and arrogant smile she inherited from her father decorated her lips. "I'm not promising anything." She threw a last look at the car and left the room.
At the same time, all the way across town, the girl with the short spiky brown hair was on the run again.

Her adrenaline pumped in her veins as the thought they could be close to her enveloped her mind.

She couldn't afford to be seen by them again, not after so many years, not after what happened that night.

She stopped at the corner of the street and pulled out her cell phone, speed dialing the only person who can help her.
"I'm here." Was all he said when she saw a black Mustang car stopping in front of her.

She threw her black bag to its trunk and sat in the passenger seat, slamming the door.
"Go." She ordered and he pressed the gas pedal hard, sending the car leaping forward.

"My oh my, does my striker starts to lose her instincts?" He with a mischievous smile and she rolled her eyes, trying to stifle a small smile.
Although she vowed to cut all ties after what happened, he was one tie she couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to cut.

"Just bring us to the location of our next mission." She closed her eyes and leaned back into her seat, aware of the long journey ahead of them and the even longer night.
"jang woohyun, here we come." He mumbled and sped up.

 

 

 

 

A/N: wow… first chapter introducing the purple and the yellow sources what do you think?
I know it is very short and it probably doesnt explain or tell you anything and I'm sorry about that I just didnt want to make you wait even more ^ ^
I have a few small requests :)

1 - My dear applicants, Please send me a PM telling me what is your relationship with your guardian (not love interest but guardian!) It can be good or bad it really doesn't matter :)

2 - This is for all of my readers :) I love getting to know people, especially my readers so let's get to know each other and be friends yeah? ^^
PM me or write on my wall the most random questions that pop up in your head.

I hope I get to know new friends :)

Good night and please wait patiently for my next update ^ ^