04

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9R57maGvc

 

 

"Oh My God I think I'm going to be sick!" Xuimin fell to his knees with nausea, rushing down from that satanic metal circle that caused him so much pain for the last few hours.
"Never again!" Poor sehun declared with an even paler face then usually and dizziness. "I'm never EVER going back on this stupid thing again!" He lay down on the soft green grass, crawling fast and far away from the despicable device.
All of the boys were extremely tired and dizzy; apparently using that teleportation device wasn't as easy to use or friendly to its user.
"At least now we know which button to press to get home." lay muttered with one hand covering his mouth, his other hand resting on his stomach to stop the nausea that started to act up in his stomach.
"At least we got here without anyone throwing up." Tao sighed with closed eyes and leaned on Kris to not lose his balance.
Kris just looked a little annoyed, but said nothing nor made a move to stop Tao from leaning on him.
"Hold that thought." Luhan nodded his head towards Xuimin's direction.
Xuimin knelt over the bushes and threw up everything he shoved to his mouth in the last 24 hours.
"I'll handle him." Lay sighed and got off the silver metal device like the rest of the boys and stood behind Xuimin, putting his hand on him, patting it gently and facing the other direction, not wanting to witness the shocking sight.
"turn it off baekhyun," Suho cleared his throat and pushed baekhyun toward the silver device from hell. "Before anyone notice it floating in mid air." Baekhyun nodded and pressed some buttons on his hologram screen, making it fold back to a model of a cube and disappear.
"It's not a common thing on earth?" Sehun groaned from where he lay on the cool grass, his arm draped over his eyes.
"If it's not common on our plant, I'm pretty sure it's not common on earth." Luhan muttered and grabbed his arm, pulling the younger man into a sitting position, patting his back. "Want some water?"
sehun shook his head and put his head on the older man's shoulder.
Luhan cleared his throat with a little embarrassment that managed to envelop sehun but the younger was simply too tired to do anything about it.
"Um ... guys," Kai finally made a sound. "Have any of you even bothered to look up at our new home?" He pointed to the square shaped structure that stood in front of the boys.
12 pairs of curious eyes moved to the same direction, eyes widening in astonishment.
 
"Wow…" D.O's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as the boys took in the sight of their new giant house in.
"what the hell?" chanyeol whispered in complete shock. "Half of my village can live here! Such a big house will only draw unnecessary attention to us." He snarled to himself.
"Yean, yeah," baekhyun rolled his eyes. "We all know how small your village is country Boy." He tried to stifle a chuckle of victory when he felt the taller boy's eyes burning on his body.
"Well to tell the truth ..." Kris studied their surroundings. "I don't think our house is so unusual... see for yourselves."
The boys turned and stared at the big houses that were on the other side of the road. Each house has at least two floors with wide front garden and a pool.
"Wow ... this planet really does have the means huh?" Suho scratched his head.
"No wonder the sources have chosen this planet." Kris nodded. "In any case, it's getting dark already, let's go inside and stop wasting precious time."
Their jaws almost hit the floor as soon as they opened the front door.
The spacious living room greeted them with a long beige sofa and an illuminated ceiling.
 
On its left was the dining room with a long glass table that was already prepared for the 12 boys.
 
Next to the dining room, on the southern wing of the house, was an open space filled with wooden cabinets which was the kitchen.
 
The boys scattered around the house and examined every corner and room they found.
"Hey, what is this?" baekhyun wondered suddenly and snatched the silver remote that was lying innocently on their dining table.
The remote was strange looking with only one button. He studied it in his fingers.
"Oh I heard about them!" Chen laughed with enthusiasm and snatched the device from baekhyun's hands before he even managed to blink.
"This little thing can contain a huge amount of information." chen muttered admiringly to himself.
As the guard in charge of electricity and wisdom, Chen found great interest and was confined with new technology and gaining knowledge.
"What its goal? "Baekhyun frowned in confusion and looked at the simple-looking device behind Chen's back that bolted upright at his question.
"You really dont know?" His eyes widened and a smile spread across his lips. "I'll show you!" He pointed the remote at the younger boy that shrank back fearfully.
Instead of hurting him, a blue hologram panel opened up in the air, startling the younger even more.

 
NAME: BYUN BAEK HYUN
AGE: 20
INFO: THE SINGEL CHILED OF THE BYUN FAMILY.
LIVES IN: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA.
EDUCATION: A/N
OCCUPATION: A/N
SPECIAL FACTS: WHIMPERS LIKE A PUPPY SLEEP.
HAS A TALENT FOR PERSUASION.
KEEP AWAY FROM LIGHT SWITCHES AT ALL COSTS!
 
"Holly crap!" baekhyun's eyes widened in great shock as he started grinning from ear to ear. "It's amazing!"
" I know right?!" Chen laughed and pushed the button to turn off the screen. "It contains information about everything and everyone," he handed him the device with a contented smile." Take it, maybe it will make you wiser." He winked at him and walked away, researching his new home by himself.
Without any hesitating, baekhyun began to direct the device to every little thing caught in his way, looking like an excited little boy with a new toy.
After a short walk down the hall, they found one of the bathrooms 
And the glass sliding door to the backyard that contained a medium size pool.
 
"This is the biggest well I've ever seen." Suho gulped as the proximity to the water thrilled his heart.
"According to my sources, this well is called a pool." baekhyun mumbled intently behind him as he looked at his blue hologram screen.
"Pool?" Suho repeated confused and the younger nodded, pointing to the screen. "It is designed for swimming."
"Oh… so it's like a private lake?" Suho's eyes shone with joy.
"Something like that ..." baekhyun chuckled at his leader's childish behavior, leaving him to wallow in his personal enthusiasm and went back inside.
"What's that supposed to be?" Only at the sound of this simple question that emerged from the living room, baekhyun came running like a puppy into the main room of the house. "What? what?" He asked with big eyes, the device already ready in his hands.
"This..." chanyeol muttered slowly, giving him the stink eye, pointing to a black flat screen on the wall.
Baekhyun set the device at the screen and clicked the button as the tall boy gasped in amazement, his big eyes shining.
"Cool!" chanyeol ran to stand behind baekhyun at once and put his hands on his narrow shoulders, leaning forward to stare at the hologram screen.
 
"Item: flat TV screen.
Purpose: a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving images that can be monochrome (black-and-white) or colored, with or without accompanying sound. "Television" may also refer specifically to a television set, television programming, or television transmission."

chanyeol's deep voice sounded way too close to his ear in baekhyun's opinion and his warm breath made ​​him feel really uncomfortable.
"Wait," chanyeol bolted upright with a lost look on his face, staring at the black TV screen with furrowed eyebrows. "Why it looks and sounds very familiar to me all of a sudden?"
"Maybe because it's considered a useless piece of antique in our planet?" Chen chuckled and comfortably plopped down on the couch. "That’s how people watched TV before the hologram screens and the sound sensors were invented."
"Really?" the two boys asked together in awe.
"Yeah ... My grandparents used to watch it like this." D.O muttered with his blank but innocent look and leaned against the wall with his hands folded. "What's that?" He nodded toward baekhyun's hands which was more than just happy to show him his favorite new technology.



NAME: DO KYUNGSOO (D.O)
AGE: 19
INFO: THE SECONED CHILED OF THE DO FAMILY.
LIVES IN: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA.
EDUCATION: A/N
OCCUPATION: A/N
SPECIAL FACTS: HAS GOOD COOKING SKILLS.
HAS A STRONG MATERNAL INSTINCT.
SUFFERS FROM A SEVRRE CLEANING O.C.D!
DO NOT COME NEAR WHEN HE IS HOLDING A SHARP KNIFE.
 
The three boys looked up at the guard that was leaning casually against the wall, his face blank of any emotion as always.
"I didnt know you can cook." chanyeol muttered, his hands still on baekhyun's thin shoulders.
"I had no idea you have a maternal instinct." baekhyun tried his best not to laugh while D.O rolled his eyes.
"Why can't we get close to you when you have a knife?" Chen asked in confusion and suspiciously narrowed his eyes.
"You don't know anything about anyone but yourself." D.O threw a quick glance at chanyeol's direction, answering his question with a steady, monotonic tone.
"I don't have a maternal instinct, your stupid device made a mistake." He looked at baekhyun with cold eyes that made him shrink into chanyeol's arms that suddenly felt very comforting and safe.
"And regard the matter with the knife ..." He sighed and leaned his head back against the wall with his eyes closed and a mysterious smile. "Let's just say I can be a little... clumsy sometimes." He opened one eye and looked at the stunned guards, obviously pleased with the effect he had on them.
"So ... is anyone hungry?" He asked with an arrogant smile as the three boys shook their heads quickly, scattering in different directions at once.
While the boys studied and got to know their new home, the sun set and the moon was shining in the sky, causing sehun to be even more energetic and hyperactive than ever.
He was running and jumping around the house like a bunny on drugs.
At the same time, on the other side of the street, an exhausted girl was walking home… just waiting to get home and catch up on the sleep hours she desperately needed.
Unfortunately for her... She wouldn’t make it to her soft bed, fate has other plans.
 
 
 

Danny's note:
Hooray for an entire chapter just about the boys and their acclimation on Earth!
Hooray for my new co author J!
Last but not least, Hooray for my lovely readers!
Thank you for the comments, I enjoy reading them [especially the long ones;)]
So yes… as it says in chapter 8, there are now a few open spaces in the story so if you know anyone who wants to apply please send them the story and spread the word
all the info about it is in chapter 8 ^ ^