Teaser # 2

The 12 sources of life (Three more spots OPEN)

 

"I can't believe this is happening to me." He wasn’t  going to make this declarations out loud but it just spilled out of his lips as he threw a framed picture into his black bag.
"My family's life is ing ruined and it's not even my fault." He snickered with contempt, angrily kicking his black bag out of his way.

"Pull your head out of your . were all guilty and were all ed." To say the level of tension between the guards in that silver-lighted room was higher than usual, would be an understatement.
"Stop with these stupid fights!" _____ Loud voice echoed in the room, his hands resting on their chests to prevent them from turning to violence...

_____ wasn't the type to get annoyed quickly or burst out in anger in front of everyone... he was considered the nice guard, the relaxed one.

"Stop it you two and go finish packing so we can get out of here already!" He pushed them away and backed up again.
After meeting with Her Majesty, after she left the ballroom with hidden tears that were known only to one, the guards were led to the silver room that was located at the back of the palace.

The room was a medium sized room with what seemed like thousands of small light bulbs that hit the silver items in that room.

No one ever thought this room will be used, but then again… no one ever thought the relationship between the guards was so unbalanced.

Their time ran out and the time to say goodbye to their home came.

Different emotions were involved, the relationships between the guards were broken and blame smothered everyone thanks to a specific guard but everyone agreed they should stay together.

"We all know why it happened." ____ Mumbled, running his fingers through his hair. "We need to stay together."

"So what's the plan?" _____ Asked, eyes closed, a strained frustration could be heard in his voice.
"Simple." ____ Answered after a long time of silence. "We'll get there, find a place to live and go search."

"And if we found them?"

"When," he corrected the younger. "We keep them close until we receive the shipment."
"And if it's too late? what then?" ____ Burst with a look in his eyes that contained deep concern.

He hated to admit it but he had to. "I - I dont know." He bit his lip and lowered his head. "I guess we shouldn't let it happen."

"It's time to go." ____ Said as he looked at the ceiling. "We should go."

The guards entered the ship and settled in their places.
"Remember the time frames are different, what can be half an hour on earth can be six months on our planet and vice versa."
"The engine is ready."

"Then let's go."

 

 

Author's note:

Teaser number two for this story.

I took out all of the names so you could guess or imagine who says what.

I  slowly select my dear girls but I still need five more.

Hope you liked the teaser and please tell me what you think :)